PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Title Match...

Mercury Bullet
08-25-2007, 06:34 PM
...Rumors say the match between MVP and Matt Hardy at SS have been cancelled.

:|

Why the hell is that?

KingofOldSchool
08-25-2007, 06:36 PM
MVP had a heart procedure done recently hence explaining why he hasn't done much wrestling lately.

Mercury Bullet
08-25-2007, 06:37 PM
Why wouldn't they have announced it a while ago then instead of waiting til the last minute? Did they think it was suddenly going to get better or something and then he'd be able to perform?

"Oh look, it went away. Guess you're good to go."

KingofOldSchool
08-25-2007, 06:41 PM
Why wouldn't they have announced it a while ago then instead of waiting til the last minute? Did they think it was suddenly going to get better or something and then he'd be able to perform?

"Oh look, it went away. Guess you're good to go."

It was never officially announced though.

SammyG
08-25-2007, 06:52 PM
Once again...

1,2, you hear the clock tickin'? Tick, Tock, he's about to stop living

Shadow
08-25-2007, 07:14 PM
Too bad. This probably would've been a sleeper hit.

Mercury Bullet
08-25-2007, 07:20 PM
Yeh I was actually looking forward to it...

mrslackalack
08-25-2007, 10:13 PM
MVP/Hardy are taking on Deuce and Domino for the tag titles on Smackdown. I wonder if MVP will get any wrestling in this match and I got a feeling that Hardy/MVP wins the tag titles.

mrslackalack
08-25-2007, 10:13 PM
I believe the WO said it was canceled.

BigDaddyCool
08-25-2007, 11:23 PM
MVP/Hardy are taking on Deuce and Domino for the tag titles on Smackdown. I wonder if MVP will get any wrestling in this match and I got a feeling that Hardy/MVP wins the tag titles.

I don't know how I feel about this because I would prefer a real tag team (no matter how bland) to the fueding single stars that become the tag team champions becuase it is played out and gay in WWE. The only time it was ever good was Tommy Dream and Raven being tag champs and beating each other up as much as their opponets.

Xerzes
08-26-2007, 05:14 AM
I don't know how I feel about this because I would prefer a real tag team (no matter how bland) to the fueding single stars that become the tag team champions becuase it is played out and gay in WWE. The only time it was ever good was Tommy Dream and Raven being tag champs and beating each other up as much as their opponets.

I rather enjoyed Austin and HBK as tag champs.

Londoner
08-26-2007, 11:41 AM
I've got a pretty good feeling in the tag match that MVP will just walk away and leave Matt hardy to wrestle on his own.

Sucks that the match has been cancelled though...

Anybody Thrilla
08-26-2007, 03:06 PM
It can't be canceled if it was never announced. I think you guys were just assuming it was going to happen, but there was never a mention of a match between the two at Summerslam on TV.

Team Sheep
08-27-2007, 10:29 AM
Yeah I was about to say that. It was never on the card. If you remember, the storyline on TV was that Matt would take on MVP in any kinds of challenges until he's forced to finally give him another title shot. And that storyline is still going on now. The match was never made.

DAMN iNATOR
08-27-2007, 01:20 PM
I've got a pretty good feeling in the tag match that MVP will just walk away and leave Matt hardy to wrestle on his own.

Sucks that the match has been cancelled though...

I’m actually thinking it will be Hardy who walks out, yet, MVP wins the tag titles while technically “ALONE” at ringside, substantiating his claim to T. Lo last Friday, that he could win the WWE Tag Team titles single-handedly...if, and ONLY IF, they book the match that way, could it have any chance of being anything even remotely interesting, though.