PDA

View Full Version : So I just watched Raw and wanted to point out...

Rammsteinmad
08-25-2007, 08:16 PM
After Cena slapped Vince... Vince said you'd be competing against "the undefeated Snitsky". :shifty:

Also Cena sold that second RKO really well.

That is all.

Xero
08-25-2007, 08:49 PM
Undefeated as a Cabbage Patch Cancer doll maybe...

Kane Knight
08-25-2007, 09:15 PM
Wait. Cena slaps Vince and I'm up against Snitsky?

mrslackalack
08-25-2007, 10:22 PM
Vince next week

TONIGHT Cena you will defend the WWE title against..... the undefeated BIG DADDY V!!!!!!!!

Rammsteinmad
08-25-2007, 10:38 PM
Vince next week

TONIGHT Cena you will defend the WWE title against..... the undefeated BIG DADDY V!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Gerard
08-25-2007, 10:55 PM
Amazing when someone shaves his hair and gets new music theyre classed as somebody new and undefeated. :?:

Savio
08-25-2007, 11:14 PM
Yeah but seriously do you remember a snitsky match?

BigDaddyCool
08-25-2007, 11:30 PM
I would like to point out the JR said something about BBQ or some bullshit and Tazz balls up and says, "Yeah, I don't get the bar-b-que reference there." About time someone called JR out on all that BBQ nonsence.

I would also like to point on on Smackdown, JBL refered to himself as the best color commentator in wrestling history (sometime which I fully agree with). And right after that Micheal Cole says under his breath, "Which is why Tazz was on Raw." I hate to say it, but Micheal Cole just pwned JBL's ass on that comment.

Pepsi Man
08-25-2007, 11:57 PM
THAT was what Cole said? (I was trying to figure that out. :o)

Slow
08-26-2007, 03:30 PM
Snitsky: The dangers of incest

Mr. Nerfect
08-30-2007, 06:37 AM
Michael Cole does not get enough credit for some of his wit. He has been able to hang in there with JBL on many the occasion. He is just asked to play a whiny babyface, because that is play-by-play commentators have become. I remember back when Cole was awesome for a short time, and he and Tazz had their own radio show, took over Byte This!, and Cole just reeked of a kind of justified arrogance. They were actually going to drop the "Michael" from his name, and just call him "Cole." :lol:

If they stopped telling Cole to be shit, he would be a lot better.

As for Snitsky, he is so boring I did not want to talk about him in his own thread. I have gone on the record many times saying that Snitsky is not horrible, and he's really not, but that doesn't mean he needs a main event push and a bad makeover. Seriously, this guy needs to be back on Heat/talking about how he kind of killed Kane's unborn fetus, but they're cool now. That Snitsky was not quite as boring.

Even under his new gimmick, he is not undefeated. He lost to Rob Van Dam via disqualification. I hate how the WWE have stopped counting DQ and countout wins as something somewhat meaningful.

Lord-Of-Darkness
08-30-2007, 07:19 AM
I hate how the WWE have stopped counting DQ and countout wins as something somewhat meaningful.

I wouldnt go that far. Mysterio is getting a title shot because of two DQ wins remember.....

Dorkchop
08-30-2007, 09:24 AM
I am normally indifferent to Cole, but I like him more when he pulls out some sarcastic comments. Remember when him and Tazz were supposed to have their own webshow in wwe.com? They were pretty damn hilarious.

I half watched Raw, but heard Tazz's remard about bbq suace.