PDA

View Full Version : OMG, I just realized what WWE is building for...

BigDaddyCool
08-27-2007, 06:16 PM
Every ppv spoiler for the past year has been Cena wins. Also every ppv spoiler since April has been Batista just misses out on the title. It is painfully obivous that Cena will combine the titles only for Batista to constantly chase him for all eternity. That way every spoiler will be exactly the same now and forever. :eek:

Jordan
08-27-2007, 06:18 PM
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Destor
08-27-2007, 06:18 PM
Well it does make sense...

The One
08-27-2007, 06:22 PM
It'd be better than what they're doing now...sadly...

Nowhere Man
08-27-2007, 07:04 PM
So, basically they're copying the never-ending RVD vs. Jerry Lynn feud? Y'know, except with not-good workers?

BigDaddyCool
08-27-2007, 11:53 PM
So, basically they're copying the never-ending RVD vs. Jerry Lynn feud? Y'know, except with not-good workers?

I'm not sure I would call RV spot monkey and Lynn good workers nor batista anything but a horrible piss poor phone it in worker. But yes.

IC Champion
08-28-2007, 12:09 AM
RVD said himself all he knows how to do is spots, then get up and point to himself.....and even still that involved more effort and physcology than 70% of the WWE's roster.

The One
08-28-2007, 12:23 AM
I'm not sure I would call RV spot monkey and Lynn good workers nor batista anything but a horrible piss poor phone it in worker. But yes.

As far as spot monkeys go, RVD was probably one of the better sellers...take that for whatever it's worth.

Lynn was a DAMN fine talent. Personally I saw so much more potential in him than was ever utilized in my opinion. His lack of charisma was a killer though. :-\

Batista...he dances, has cool tattoos, cool pyros for his entrance and can do a thumbs up to thumbs down taunt with the best of 'em. Phoning in or not, for those reasons alone he's better than almost anything else on WWE television now a days.

BigDaddyCool
08-28-2007, 12:31 AM
As far as spot monkeys go, RVD was probably one of the better sellers...take that for whatever it's worth.

Lynn was a DAMN fine talent. Personally I saw so much more potential in him than was ever utilized in my opinion. His lack of charisma was a killer though. :-\

Batista...he dances, has cool tattoos, cool pyros for his entrance and can do a thumbs up to thumbs down taunt with the best of 'em. Phoning in or not, for those reasons alone he's better than almost anything else on WWE television now a days.

Agree to disagree. Bats is no Boogen.

McLegend
08-28-2007, 12:39 AM
WTF

Jerry Lynn is a tremendous worker. Like he's great in the ring.

BigDaddyCool
08-28-2007, 12:43 AM
WTF

Jerry Lynn is a tremendous worker. Like he's great in the ring.

If you like old bland vanilla midgets. The guy is techincally sound, still he isn't great.

McLegend
08-28-2007, 12:45 AM
In the ring he is great

Lux
08-28-2007, 12:51 AM
I'd like to thank WWE for making me more interested in the mid-card and upper mid card then the actually main eventers, thank you WWE

IC Champion
08-28-2007, 01:00 AM
In the ring he is great
What is it that makes him great?

BigDaddyCool
08-28-2007, 01:01 AM
In the ring he is great

:roll: If Lynn is so great, how come he never made it as far as Stinko Malinko who also sucks?

IC Champion
08-28-2007, 01:04 AM
:roll: If Lynn is so great, how come he never made it as far as Stinko Malinko who also sucks?
Who has half the charisma, if that's even possible.

starfox8500
08-28-2007, 02:24 AM
*40 years from now*
JR: Baw gawd bbq sauce Cena just hit bastista in the face with a bedpan!!

McLegend
08-28-2007, 08:22 AM
Well he did make it to the WWE and won the crusierweight title. Malenko didn't get much further then that.

I'm not even talking about charisma here, becasue TOVO said it right about Jerry Lynn's charisma.

Jerry Lynn can wrestle with anybody in any different style. He's done that for like the last 10-15 years and probably even longer. As a worker he's one of the better people around still.

BigDaddyCool
08-28-2007, 09:54 AM
Well he did make it to the WWE and won the crusierweight title. Malenko didn't get much further then that.

I'm not even talking about charisma here, becasue TOVO said it right about Jerry Lynn's charisma.

Jerry Lynn can wrestle with anybody in any different style. He's done that for like the last 10-15 years and probably even longer. As a worker he's one of the better people around still.

Yeah, so he is great because he out lived Benoit and Eddie? Jerry Lynn is good in ring, I'll give you that. But he isn't great. He don't connect with the crowd. He knows the moves, but does he know why he is doing the moves? Further more does he let us know why he is doing the moves? Or is he just doing them?

mrslackalack
08-28-2007, 10:52 AM
Punk wins the ECW title from Morrison at WM 24 after jobbing to him in title matches from Vengence-No Way Out.

Theo Dious
08-28-2007, 11:48 AM

Selling his own moves doesn't count.