PDA

View Full Version : Bye bye Nova

Tazz Dan
08-31-2007, 10:45 PM
Source - Matt Boone

Breaking News: WWE Star Fired Today

WWE talent executive Mike "Simon Dean" Bucci was released today by WWE

Bucci worked as a high-up in all the developmental territories. Dave Scherer is reporting that the word among the wrestlers is that Bucci was called in for a meeting today by WWE in the wake of his name being mentioned by the The New York Daily News yesterday as being someone on the list of workers named in the Signature Pharmacy growth enhancing drug scandal.

Bucci's dealings with Signature took place when he was still an active wrestler, not a manager.

Jordan
08-31-2007, 10:52 PM
Hope he had a back up plan.

RP
08-31-2007, 10:55 PM
LOL

Vince : I cant believe this list, Edge, John Morrison, Chavo, Mike Buc...Mike Bucci? He's still employed??? Bring him to my office please.

mrslackalack
08-31-2007, 11:20 PM
Bet Bucci goes to TNA

Mr. Nerfect
08-31-2007, 11:34 PM
I don't know much about Bucci's performance in management, but he was reportedly making the development guys research like 100 names from the dawn of wrestling, just so they knew their shit. While he was wrestling, he was arguably the most misused talent in the WWE. He was such a good talker, and pretty much brilliant in the ring.

TNA will likely give him a call, but I don't think he'll end up there. I think ROH is actually a more likely possibility. Have him replace Matt Sydal in Larry Sweeney's Sweet 'N Sour International stable, and team him with Tank Toland, and do more squat-offs between Bucci, Toland and Sara Del Ray. :D

Fuck I'd love to see Rob Van Dam, Jerry Lynn and Mike Bucci in a Paul Heyman run promotion, again. Ah, a lad can dream.