PDA

View Full Version : Cryme Tyme = Released

KingofOldSchool
09-02-2007, 04:24 PM
Bye bye

Up on WWE.com

Maybe this means we get to see London and Kendrick pushed.

KingofOldSchool
09-02-2007, 04:29 PM
May not be drug related.

World Wrestling Entertainment released Raw tag team Cryme Time, Shad Gaspard and JTG, this afternoon.

I haven't heard particulars yet but do know there was an incident this weekend involving Cryme Time and WWE Tag Team champions Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch that took place on the Raw house show in Terra Haute, Indiana yesterday. WWE Management was dealing with the incident via telephone from yesterday's TV Taping in Cincinnati and made the decision to release the pair at the Raw tapings this afternoon. Given the timing of the release, I'd say this is likely not a Wellness Policy issue but something stemming from the Indiana incident.

Cryme Time were brought up to the Raw roster in September 2006 after spending time working together in Ohio Valley Wrestling. WWE.com has not yet officially announced the release. Credit: PWInsider

IC Champion
09-02-2007, 04:30 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Outsider
They were alright in the ring. Hated the gimmick though.

So that's three talented people gone and Viscera still has a job. Well done WWE.

IC Champion
Actually, who cares.

IC Champion
09-02-2007, 04:31 PM

So that's three talented people gone and Viscera still has a job. Well done WWE.
But he's big and scary, and will evetually be buried by Cena.

KingofOldSchool
09-02-2007, 04:32 PM
Actually, who cares.

Well considering how they were actually very much over with the fans, it should matter. It's not like they were announcing the release of Todd Grisham.

Cactus Sid
09-02-2007, 04:33 PM
They're both black....they MUST be the locker room suppliers.

Fignuts
09-02-2007, 04:37 PM
Thank god.

Team Sheep
09-02-2007, 04:39 PM
Shame. They weren't my favourite or anything but I didn't mind them.

The Naitch
09-02-2007, 04:41 PM
good news :y:

owenbrown
09-02-2007, 04:46 PM

So that's three talented people gone and <s>Viscera</s> John Cena still has a job. Well done WWE.

#1-norm-fan
09-02-2007, 04:47 PM
OH... MY... GOD.

This is bullshit. Fuck WWE!!! :mad:

SammyG
09-02-2007, 04:50 PM
For fuck's sake, I loved those guys. God Damnit. WWE sucks my nuts. BROOKLYN BROOKLYN :(

The Fugitive
09-02-2007, 04:53 PM
Pity.

Did they ever cash in their tag team shot?

KingofOldSchool
09-02-2007, 04:54 PM
OMG ITZ A WORK!1!1

Russenmafia
Just as I was getting into the gimmick, they release the two guys. Load of crap.

KingofOldSchool
Pity.

Did they ever cash in their tag team shot?

No. :(

Fignuts
09-02-2007, 04:55 PM
OH... MY... GOD.

This is bullshit. Fuck WWE!!! :mad:

Literally choking on the irony here.

HeartBreakMan2k
09-02-2007, 04:55 PM
Shame, the smaller one was the goods in the ring and the hoss wasn't too bad either.

HeartBreakMan2k
09-02-2007, 04:56 PM
Literally choking on the irony here.

lol, didn't even notice till you quoted. :lol:

KingofOldSchool
09-02-2007, 04:57 PM
Just as I was getting into the gimmick, they release the two guys. Load of crap.

Well I'm wondering what exactly happened, because as I mentioned in the second post, there was an incident at the house show last night.

I reckon Cade/Murdoch worked a little stiff on them and they didn't like it and they confronted them backstage.

Jura
09-02-2007, 04:59 PM
WWE should release 3/4 of the roster.

HeartBreakMan2k
09-02-2007, 04:59 PM
Or Cade/Muroch stiffed them a little and they stiffed to holy hell back.

HeartBreakMan2k
09-02-2007, 05:00 PM
WWE should release 3/4 of the roster.

They'd still be pretty overstaffed, granted - not nearly as overstaffed as TNA.

Xero
09-02-2007, 05:03 PM
Wow, didn't see this coming. I admit I'm a fan.

From PWInsider:

World Wrestling Entertainment released Raw tag team Cryme Time, Shad Gaspard and JTG, this afternoon.

I haven't heard particulars yet but do know there was an incident this weekend involving Cryme Time and WWE Tag Team champions Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch that took place on the Raw house show in Terra Haute, Indiana yesterday. Cincinnati and made the decision to release the pair at the Raw tapings this afternoon. Given the timing of the release, I'd say this is likely not a Wellness Policy issue but something stemming from the Indiana incident.

Cryme Time were brought up to the Raw roster in September 2006 after spending time working together in Ohio Valley Wrestling. WWE.com has not yet officially announced the release.

KingofOldSchool
09-02-2007, 05:06 PM
Wow, didn't see this coming. I admit I'm a fan.

From PWInsider:

I haven't heard particulars yet but do know there was an incident this weekend involving Cryme Time and WWE Tag Team champions Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch that took place on the Raw house show in Terra Haute, Indiana yesterday. Cincinnati and made the decision to release the pair at the Raw tapings this afternoon. Given the timing of the release, I'd say this is likely not a Wellness Policy issue but something stemming from the Indiana incident.

Cryme Time were brought up to the Raw roster in September 2006 after spending time working together in Ohio Valley Wrestling. WWE.com has not yet officially announced the release.

Read the second post, asshole. :foc:

thedamndest
09-02-2007, 05:09 PM
So now the WWE is down to four tag teams?

CSL
Retarded move by WWE. I mean, whilst they were green as hell, they had potential and were over.

:-\

addy2hotty
Good news. At least I won't have to skip through their segments on Raw anymore.

I wonder what the confrontation was all about, perhaps Cryme Tyme took kayfabe too far.

#1-norm-fan
09-02-2007, 05:11 PM
lol, didn't even notice till you quoted. :lol:

haha! Neither did I. Good times. :lol:

Seriously though... FUCK WWE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6to1
09-02-2007, 05:17 PM
now they can join team pacman

Fignuts
09-02-2007, 05:18 PM
So now the WWE is down to four tag teams?

You need to post more in casual. Damninator is giving all Damn-related posters a bad name.

RGWhat316
09-02-2007, 05:23 PM
Damn, this sucks. I've been really enjoying them lately, and they had gotten fairly over. If Cade and Murdoch started all of this, they should have been the ones released. Sucks to see if Cryme Tyme stood up for themselves, and are getting punished due to it.

aaaaa
09-02-2007, 05:25 PM
Maybe the incident had to do with Money, Money. (Yeah, Yeah)

SammyG
09-02-2007, 05:28 PM
.... Batistabombed is that you?

Kane Knight
09-02-2007, 05:29 PM
They're both black....they MUST be the locker room suppliers.

:rofl:

Loose Cannon
09-02-2007, 05:36 PM
not a fan. they got more annoying as time went on. That "Money Money, Yea Yea" was the most annoying part. But they were over with the crowd. They were more or less like DJ's on MTV or something. I just didn't like how fan friendly they were.

chrisat928
09-02-2007, 05:38 PM
Fucking shit man. Cryme Tyme was entertaining as hell. What the fuck is wrong with WWE?

Xero
09-02-2007, 05:42 PM
Read the second post, asshole. :foc:
Sorry, I'm high on Nyquil right now, KoOS KoOS...

Loose Cannon
09-02-2007, 05:45 PM
I would of loved them more if they acted like thugs instead of WWE thugs.

Gerard
09-02-2007, 05:46 PM
WWE seem to do this every so often, just suprise people with a spate of releases. its amazing how if you want to leave you probably have to give some form of advance notice, whereas they can fuck you over anytime they want. :nono:

pack of fucks.

Shaggy
09-02-2007, 06:17 PM
WWE seem to do this every so often, just suprise people with a spate of releases. its amazing how if you want to leave you probably have to give some form of advance notice, whereas they can fuck you over anytime they want. :nono:

pack of fucks.

Does anyone know if WWE pays out the wrestlers contracts? Do they pay the full amount or are they just kicked to the curb with what they got on not being able to use it since WWE probably owns the rights to the wrestlers name and gimmick?

HeartBreakMan2k
09-02-2007, 07:11 PM
I'm pretty sure that they have to pay out a percentage of the downside guarentee?

chrisat928
09-02-2007, 07:24 PM
I've heard they pay out the remainder of their contracts.

FourFifty
09-02-2007, 08:41 PM
Holy God, why did I give up drinking? After reading that Cryme Tyme is gone I need a dtink.

Mr. Nerfect
09-02-2007, 08:53 PM
Cryme Tyme weren't horrible, but they weren't the best thing going today, either. Their release doesn't bother me, and if it means more of a push for London & Kendrick, then I'm definitely not going to lose any sleep over it.

Apparently there was a weird finish during the Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch vs. Cryme Tyme match, where someone got counted out, despite JTG being in the ring, and then Cryme Tyme took the referee's belt, and tried to auction it off. Apparently it didn't sit well with management. So yeah, I guess they did take kayfabe too far.

Y2Ant
09-02-2007, 09:01 PM
BOOOOOOOOOOOO

Cryme Tyme were the best tag team ever. Fuck you Lance Cade, and fuck you too Trevor Murdoch. The Tag Team division has been a piece of shit ever since the roster split, and it won't ever be as good as it was before unless they end the split, which won't happen.

London and Kendrick had better be winning those titles from Team Brokeback Mountain and keep them for a year like they did on SD now. :mad:

Shadow
09-02-2007, 11:41 PM
I won't say that I enjoyed Cryme Tyme but god damn it....they were over with the fans.

Fuck the WWE.

FourFifty
09-03-2007, 03:06 AM
Yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo YO! Yo! Yoooooo!

Shaggy
09-03-2007, 06:09 AM
Source: PWTorch

Prior to their release and the incident at a house show there was increasing heat between Cryme Tyme and Lance Cade & Trever Murdoch. Prior to their match Shad told Cade, "what ever happens in the ring tonight happens," implying that Cryme Tyme may work stiff on them.

Cade & Murdoch took this as a threat so got the Referee in on a swerve. Instead of doing their usual near count out, the ref actually fast counted JTG and the match ended early.

With that Cryme Tyme attacked the ref (it wasn't planned, but they weren't shooting on him) and legit stole his belt and auctioned it off to the audience.

Cryme Tyme weren't seen as two of "the guys" backstage and were released.

Just another example of the immaturity and old fashioned atmosphere the locker room still has.

KingofOldSchool
09-03-2007, 07:12 AM
OG style.

CSL
09-03-2007, 08:23 AM
Could you imagine Lou Thesz or Frank Gotch running to an official 'cause they're scared? Heck, even a JBL or Bobcore?

Nice to see we have such 'tough guys' in the business still.

Kane Knight
09-03-2007, 09:25 AM
Source: PWTorch

Prior to their release and the incident at a house show there was increasing heat between Cryme Tyme and Lance Cade & Trever Murdoch. Prior to their match Shad told Cade, "what ever happens in the ring tonight happens," implying that Cryme Tyme may work stiff on them.

Cade & Murdoch took this as a threat so got the Referee in on a swerve. Instead of doing their usual near count out, the ref actually fast counted JTG and the match ended early.

With that Cryme Tyme attacked the ref (it wasn't planned, but they weren't shooting on him) and legit stole his belt and auctioned it off to the audience.

Cryme Tyme weren't seen as two of "the guys" backstage and were released.

Just another example of the immaturity and old fashioned atmosphere the locker room still has.LMAO! So many things wrong with that.

Tommy Gunn
09-03-2007, 09:26 AM
Get rid of Cade and Murdoch too.

If SD drop the Cruiserweight title and Raw drop their tag titles it'll be an equal number of championships. WWE can't juggle two tag divisions.

Evil Vito
09-03-2007, 10:11 AM
<font color=goldenrod>God dammit, I was looking forward to Cryme Tyme taking the belts off of Team Brokeback and then going into a feus with Londrick :mad:

The Raw tag division has been pretty awesome: Brokeback, Cryme Tyme, Londrick, WGTT, Highlanders

Now Cryme Tyme is gone and the Highlanders are apparently going to SD soon (where they will only have 3 teams too)</font>

KingofOldSchool
09-03-2007, 10:29 AM
Time to call up the James Boys...

BigDaddyCool
09-03-2007, 10:29 AM
TBH, I always found them annoying as hell, but this is a shocker.

I wonder if WWE also wanted to get rid of them because of their gimmick and the up coming investigations.

Xero
09-03-2007, 10:49 AM
I wonder if WWE also wanted to get rid of them because of their gimmick and the up coming investigations.
The last thing they need is Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton on their asses right now.

NeanderCarl
09-03-2007, 10:59 AM
Shows how much WWE has changed over the years.

Back in the day.... Jacques Rougeau beats Dynamite Kid to a pulp with brass knucks = Dynamite gone within months of his own accord, solo push and lengthy WWF career for Rougeau.

Today.... Cryme Tyme with a few empty threats, hit a worked move on a referee and pull a harmless rib = the scrap heap.

KingofOldSchool
09-03-2007, 11:06 AM
Shows how much WWE has changed over the years.

Back in the day.... Jacques Rougeau beats Dynamite Kid to a pulp with brass knucks = Dynamite gone within months of his own accord, solo push and lengthy WWF career for Rougeau.

Today.... Cryme Tyme with a few empty threats, hit a worked move on a referee and pull a harmless rib = the scrap heap.

1. Rogeau didn't beat DK up with brass knucks, they got into a scuffle and Rogeau just ended up knocking a couple of DK's teeth. Rogeau had to pay for the dental work out of his pocket.

2. There is evidently more to the story, the ref beat down wasn't scripted. When results of the show came out before CT got fired, people were mentioning how abruptly the match ended via countout. Then they beatdown the ref, took off his belt and started to sell it but said fuck it and just threw the belt into the crowd.

BigDaddyCool
09-03-2007, 11:10 AM
The last thing they need is Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton on their asses right now.

Yeah, but what would get Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton on their asses faster? Despicting blacks as petty thugs and theifs or firing them? Not to mention they still have a black guy they call a silver back, another black chicken eating thug, and Coachman.

KingofOldSchool
09-03-2007, 01:05 PM
From Shad's MySpace page:

Hi every one this is my first BLOG so bear with me, I'm not a computer guy. I figured this was the best whey to answer everyone's questions and give credible answers to the situation involving me and J. First I want to say thank you to WWE and all the talent in & out of the ring (Superstars, Divas, Agents, Production, Creative, Referees, Office, OVW, and more) for giving me the opportunity to follow my dreams and helping to mold and guide me in the right directions. I also would like to apologize to anyone I have hurt or disrespected. I am truly sorry.

Being a WWE wrestler has been a dream of mine since I was 5 years old and wrestling for WWE is the greatest job in the world. Unfortunately due to certain actions and events that I will NOT discuss J and I were released. WWE is not an evil greedy corporation, it is a family, and in my heart I know I will some day be a WWE Super star again and part of that family. But until then I will continue to learn my craft and become the best that I can be. God has shut a door in my life, but he is opening a window.

So with that being said, special thanks to my Family & Friends for their love and support, OVW & Danny Davis, my former co-workers and still friends, also thank you to anyone that has ever cheered for me I love you all, and last but not least, a special thank you goes out to all the people who screwed, booed, and cheated me throughout my life & career. You have made me stronger and better in what I am doing. You made me appreciate even more the people who demonstrated the true meaning of loyalty and trust. You taught me the value of friendship; that trust has to be earned, not given. You taught me not to trust someone just because they go to church, because all of you did.

I will keep everyone posted as best I can.

Thank you & God bless

Shad J Gaspard

BigDaddyCool
09-03-2007, 01:27 PM
From Shad's MySpace page:

Hi every one this is my first BLOG so bear with me, I'm not a computer guy. I figured this was the best whey to answer everyone's questions and give credible answers to the situation involving me and J. First I want to say thank you to WWE and all the talent in & out of the ring (Superstars, Divas, Agents, Production, Creative, Referees, Office, OVW, and more) for giving me the opportunity to follow my dreams and helping to mold and guide me in the right directions. I also would like to apologize to anyone I have hurt or disrespected. I am truly sorry.

Being a WWE wrestler has been a dream of mine since I was 5 years old and wrestling for WWE is the greatest job in the world. Unfortunately due to certain actions and events that I will NOT discuss J and I were released. WWE is not an evil greedy corporation, it is a family, and in my heart I know I will some day be a WWE Super star again and part of that family. But until then I will continue to learn my craft and become the best that I can be. God has shut a door in my life, but he is opening a window.

So with that being said, special thanks to my Family & Friends for their love and support, OVW & Danny Davis, my former co-workers and still friends, also thank you to anyone that has ever cheered for me I love you all, and last but not least, a special thank you goes out to all the people who screwed, booed, and cheated me throughout my life & career. You have made me stronger and better in what I am doing. You made me appreciate even more the people who demonstrated the true meaning of loyalty and trust. You taught me the value of friendship; that trust has to be earned, not given. You taught me not to trust someone just because they go to church, because all of you did.

I will keep everyone posted as best I can.

Thank you & God bless

Shad J Gaspard

Well at least he isn't burning any bridges, that is always a good move. BTW, was Shad the big guy?

KingofOldSchool
09-03-2007, 01:28 PM
BTW, was Shad the big guy?

Yeah.

BigDaddyCool
09-03-2007, 01:33 PM
Yeah.

Also, so they "beat up the ref" then sold his belt? Now they are fired? Meh.

Xero
09-03-2007, 01:41 PM
If anything the ref and/or Cade and Murdoch should be fired for fucking with the scripted finish.

Nothing Vince hates more than an unscripted finish. I mean, just look at the Royal Rumble from a few years ago. Damn near killed 'em!

BigDaddyCool
09-03-2007, 01:42 PM
If anything the ref and/or Cade and Murdoch should be fired for fucking with the scripted finish.

Nothing Vince hates more than an unscripted finish. I mean, just look at the Royal Rumble from a few years ago. Damn near killed 'em!

Which one?

Xero
09-03-2007, 01:43 PM
The one where Batista and Cena fucked up the finish and Vince, in his haste to restart it, tore both his quads.

BigDaddyCool
09-03-2007, 01:46 PM
The one where Batista and Cena fucked up the finish and Vince, in his haste to restart it, tore both his quads.

Vince tore his quads, I don't know what you are talking about.

Xero
09-03-2007, 01:51 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DUF5NDG2DDg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DUF5NDG2DDg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Xero
09-03-2007, 01:52 PM
Actually I had heard that it was a shoot with Vince coming out but I'm not 100% sure.

IC Champion
09-03-2007, 02:00 PM
1. Rogeau didn't beat DK up with brass knucks, they got into a scuffle and Rogeau just ended up knocking a couple of DK's teeth. Rogeau had to pay for the dental work out of his pocket.

Actually, DK suckered Rogeau over somthing, and DK was seen as a bully back than, so the next time Rogeua saw him, DK had a coffee in his hands or something and Rogeau knocked the shit out of him.

It went something like that, Honky Tonk was talking about it in a shoot I had seen.

BigDaddyCool
09-03-2007, 02:04 PM
intersting. BTW, bats hit the ground first.

Kane Knight
09-03-2007, 02:09 PM
So why didn't Shad just steal someone else's Myspace?

Xero
09-03-2007, 02:10 PM
So why didn't Shad just steal someone else's Myspace?
Because you can make MySpace accounts for free. He wouldn't get that MONEY MONEY! YEAH YEAH! Just a shitload of EMO EMO! NO NO!

BigDaddyCool
09-03-2007, 02:35 PM
Because you can make MySpace accounts for free. He wouldn't get that MONEY MONEY! YEAH YEAH! Just a shitload of EMO EMO! NO NO!

Hahahaha, no one likes emo kids.

Slow
09-03-2007, 02:45 PM
Maybe the WWE finally realised pushing blatant criminals on their show maybe wasn't such a great PR move after all

Slow
09-03-2007, 02:47 PM
And that's the first time i've seen the clip from mania 21, that looked painfull!

Russenmafia
09-03-2007, 03:15 PM
Could you imagine Lou Thesz or Frank Gotch running to an official 'cause they're scared? Heck, even a JBL or Bobcore?

Nice to see we have such 'tough guys' in the business still.

If Bobcore got a threat like from Cryme Tyme he wouldn't go to a Ref to complain. Instead he would slap the piss out of the two of them as soon as they made the threat.

Remember Bobcore is "The Big Shot" :y:

#1-norm-fan
09-03-2007, 04:56 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DUF5NDG2DDg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DUF5NDG2DDg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I remember being pissed about that finish.

Pretty obvious Cena hit first. I originally thought it was supposed to go down like that, they just really fucked up hitting at the same time.

Looking back, it made for a pretty nice little sequence though. Especially when they both just get mad and throw each other over while the refs argue.

#1-norm-fan
09-03-2007, 05:00 PM
Seems like an incident they should have gotten in some trouble for but not fired. The entire situation is pretty petty and childish all around but Cryme Tyme shouldn't have been released over it. I mean, they performed a move on an untrained, unprepared referee, granted. It's worth a slap on the wrist, a fine, something to teach them a lesson.

Seems like personally getting together with the ref before a match to change the finish without anyone knowing should call for a penalty of some sort too.

BigDaddyCool
09-03-2007, 05:48 PM
Seems like an incident they should have gotten in some trouble for but not fired. The entire situation is pretty petty and childish all around but Cryme Tyme shouldn't have been released over it. I mean, they performed a move on an untrained, unprepared referee, granted. It's worth a slap on the wrist, a fine, something to teach them a lesson.

Seems like personally getting together with the ref before a match to change the finish without anyone knowing should call for a penalty of some sort too.

Right now is just the wrong time to fuck around.

Johnny Vegas
09-03-2007, 06:34 PM
RACISTS! lol nah, that is pretty f'd up though. A fine at the most should have been the solution. My guess is they were planning on getting rid of them to begin with.

D Mac
09-03-2007, 08:20 PM
Guess TNA will be giving them that MONEY MONEY, YEAH YEAH

Chuck Jones
09-03-2007, 08:23 PM
Remember how a newsbit came out, saying that the writers treated gimmicks like Cryme Tyme and the Highlanders as 'toys' and after hyping them up huge, they get bored of them? Might be something

Lux
09-03-2007, 08:49 PM
Maybe, in theory the writers suck, but really why do i have to keep seeing the self-proclaimed Redneck Wrecking Crew (worst name ever) every week which is bad enough that they are still on the roster and not in ECW, yet fire Cryme Tyme, i swear i'm not watching Raw this week... :shifty: maybe 5 minutes though

NeanderCarl
09-06-2007, 09:29 PM

2. There is evidently more to the story, the ref beat down wasn't scripted. When results of the show came out before CT got fired, people were mentioning how abruptly the match ended via countout. Then they beatdown the ref, took off his belt and started to sell it but said fuck it and just threw the belt into the crowd.

1. Well according to both Dynamite's book and Rougeau himself in his own words, he used brass knucks and messed Dynamite's mouth up pretty bad. The Rougeau shoot was on YouTube, do a search, not sure if it's still there.

2. I know, I know, I was just generalising to make a point.

NeanderCarl
09-06-2007, 09:35 PM
It was either brass knucks or a roll of coins, actually. I'm now thinking maybe coins.