PDA

View Full Version : When it rains, it pours

Juan
09-03-2007, 04:06 AM
This has to be one of the worst years WWE has every had. Tons of injuries; deaths, quite a few firings, low ratings and steroid controversy. Do you see any of this getting better any time soon?

Jura
09-03-2007, 04:17 AM
I don't know man but that skull is crazy.

Mr. Nerfect
09-03-2007, 04:24 AM
No, it won't get better. The WWE could make it better by finally letting people who know what they are doing get in charge. I guarantee that their shows would be ten times more watchable if they were using Paul Heyman, or something. The WWE wants to stick to their guns, and to paraphrase from Einstein: "Insanity is doing the same thing again and again and expecting different results."

Ignoring the steroid problem, continuing with the shitty writing, and putting on sub par shows is not suddenly going to work after the decline it has put the WWE on.

There are some guys in the WWE who have natural ability, natural charisma and could really help the WWE, but they want to keep going on their current path, and it's going to keep leading the same horse to murky water. We are not going to drink.

Corkscrewed
09-03-2007, 05:02 AM
Yes.

When TNA gets popular.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Tommy Gunn
09-03-2007, 05:29 AM
All these fired guys will end up on WCW Thunder... Sorry, I mean TNA. Easy mistake.

Juan
09-03-2007, 05:47 AM
^ I can almost hear Nick Dinsmore now on the mic in TNA bashing Vince and the retard gimmick.

Mr. Nerfect
09-03-2007, 06:40 AM
If I had to pick a role for Nick Dinsmore in TNA, it would be as Kurt Angle's protoge. He can shoot on the WWE on their website. Let Dinsmore just come in as a guy Kurt Angle puts over as the second best wrestler in the world. You could even have Nick take up a "I'm #2" gimmick, with aliases being thrown around him like "Platinum" Nick Dinsmore, and "Mr. Silver" Nick Dinsmore, with him wearing fake silver medals and using phrases like "I'm runner-up, but I'm still better than you."

Juan
09-03-2007, 06:48 AM
LOL that actually doesn't sound too bad Allenoid.

CSL
09-03-2007, 08:31 AM
There are some guys in the WWE who have natural ability, natural charisma and could really help the WWE...

What's that you say?

Colt Cabana?

Yes please.

Kane Knight
09-03-2007, 09:22 AM
^ I can almost hear Nick Dinsmore now on the mic in TNA bashing Vince and the retard gimmick.

That, at least, would make sense.

mrslackalack
09-03-2007, 11:43 AM
IMO one of the worst periods for wrestling ever due to some awful world champs. all the deaths, injuries, and steroid contreversy.

The One
09-03-2007, 11:57 AM
I would normally make some joke about how; no this is it, neither pro wrestling nor the world will ever get any better...but like Mrs. Lack said, this is honestly not only the worst I have seen it in my lifetime, this is as bad as I can ever remember it being even simply reading from a historic sense. I don't know why, but something tells me WWE is only a couple years away from seeing it become DRASTICALLY smaller. Like a financial force to end the brand split or that SmackDown or ECW simply won't get renewed nor will anyone else want to pick it up. It wouldn't shock me to see TNA and WWE actually feuding in a few years. Now I don't think TNA is going to get much bigger or more popular, sadly, I see WWE shrinking down to TNA's level of an over glorified promotion attempt to show everyone they're just as big and popular as the 90's promotions where.

BigDaddyCool
09-03-2007, 01:21 PM
I think next year will be better as most of the guys that were going to die have died. And I doubt there will be any more murder suicides for a while.

BigDaddyCool
09-03-2007, 01:23 PM
No, it won't get better. The WWE could make it better by finally letting people who know what they are doing get in charge. I guarantee that their shows would be ten times more watchable if they were using Paul Heyman, or something.

Quit sucking Paul Heyman's dick.