PDA

View Full Version : Unforgiven Card *Spoilers*

Mr. Nerfect
09-03-2007, 05:50 AM
* John Cena vs. Randy Orton for the WWE Championship
* The Great Khali vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Batista for the World Heavyweight Championship
* The Undertaker vs. Mark Henry
* Matt Hardy & MVP vs. Deuce N' Domino for the WWE Tag Team Championship
* Candice Michelle vs. Beth Phoenix for the WWE Women's Championship
* Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch vs. Paul London & Brian Kendrick for the World Tag Team Championship

This is what we have confirmed so far. The Undertaker vs. Mark Henry is not going to happen, but it's pretty much a done deal. Also added to the card will probably be CM Punk vs. Big Daddy V and Triple H vs. Carlito. That takes your total up to eight matches, which is probably where it will stay.

Unforgiven had potential to be good, but I'm doubting it's quality now. The main event is pretty much layers of shit stacked on top of each other. John Cena vs. Randy Orton and Triple H vs. Carlito won't be horrible, but I fear the outcomes, and the damage that will be done to Carlito. The undercard matches have the potential to be the best of the show. Paul London & Brian Kendrick might actually get me to order this event, as might Matt Hardy & MVP. Beth Phoenix doesn't hurt, either. Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch aren't two of my favourites, but they add rather than take away.

Yeah, I think I might actually order, for a change. I feel like supporting CM Punk, Beth Phoenix, Paul London, Brian Kendrick, Matt Hardy and MVP. I'm getting bad vibes about the event. It seems very unspectacular, and a lot of that will probably be blamed on the mid-card guys. They need to get some Chris Jericho returning on this show happening. One can dream.

Another match I'd like to see for the PPV, that won't happen, is Jamie Noble vs. Finlay. Just have Noble beat Hornswoggle to a pulp next week, and have Finlay want some revenge on Noble for it. Just have two road agents wrestling on the card, and wrestling well, to get some attention, if even just for a second, away from the steroids and things (never mind Noble was released for steroid-related issues at one point). How to make room? Just have The Undertaker squash Mark Henry. That match is one that really does not need time.

Shaggy
09-03-2007, 06:04 AM
Ill still just go to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch it....with my Orton shirt on yet again....with hope

KingofOldSchool
09-03-2007, 07:16 AM
CM Punk vs. Big Daddy V won't happen.

It'll be Punk vs. Miz, Thorn, or Burke.

mrslackalack
09-03-2007, 11:34 AM
It was Punk vs Thorn at the House Show last night.

Destor
09-03-2007, 11:37 AM
Punk v Thorn could be hot.