PDA

View Full Version : This is what I hope is going to happen with Vince McMahon

BigDaddyCool
09-05-2007, 03:38 PM
So, I hope Vince really was killed in the limo explosion and it turns out that it isn't Vince running around, but actaully his eviler twin brother Vance McMahon out to ruin Vince's not so good name. He came up with this elobrate plan about bastard children and Jonathan Coachmans and steriods and such just to make his brother look even worse because you see, Vance always hated Vince for whatever reason to be decided later. And we find all this about because Vince didn't really die, and a group of rouge WWE scientist saved him and rebuild him into a cyborg. Of course all this will lead up to a ppv match against Cyborg McMahon and Vance McMahon. But the match is ending in a dq when 3 Vince clones come out and wreck up everything with wiffle ball bats. See these clones are made by a group of Smackdown loyalist who couldn't accept that their beloved leader died. So they made the clones to replace Vince. But the first clone only had 1/3 the brain power of a normal Vince McMahon, so they made 3 and invented a device so they think as one. So now the Vince clones are as smart as a single Vince, with 3 times the physical power.

Natually the brothers Vance and Vince put their differences aside and fight this abomination of god that is the Vince clones.

I'm not sure where to go from there, but I'm sure it ends in the Kliq feuding with Boogen for all the wrestling titles ever made.

Stickman
09-05-2007, 03:44 PM
So you don't work at work either do ya?

BigDaddyCool
09-05-2007, 03:47 PM
So you don't work at work either do ya?

Naw, I'm currently eating M&M, listening to pantera, and fucking around here with a bank rec sitting infront of me so it looks like I'm doing something.

Jordan
09-05-2007, 04:19 PM
LOL You should write for WWE. You'd fit right in.

BigDaddyCool
09-05-2007, 04:23 PM
LOL You should write for WWE. You'd fit right in.

Naw, sci-fi elements withstanding, that still makes too much sense. One of the vince clones would have to pull a swerve on the others and join Vance for no reason at all, and Batista would have to get another title shot out of it for me to fit in with WWE writing.