PDA

View Full Version : I require helpings for the SvR '07 gaming, yes

Funky Fly
09-07-2007, 08:06 PM
Yeah, help me out here.

How does one go about executing the "rebound attacks"? You know, the shits where you can do an Asai Moonsault to the outside or vault over the top rop to the outside. I can't figure the shits out. Nor can I do the running ones without doing a baseball slide or something instead.

Dark-Slicer Diago
09-08-2007, 12:07 AM
Hold run and the d-pad, then hit the strike button.

The Fugitive
09-08-2007, 02:00 AM
Yeah, help me out here.

How does one go about executing the "rebound attacks"? You know, the shits where you can do an Asai Moonsault to the outside or vault over the top rop to the outside. I can't figure the shits out. Nor can I do the running ones without doing a baseball slide or something instead.

The rebound attacks are somewhat difficult. Just walk near the ropes, hold in the direction of where you want to exit the ring and press the run button so you move towards the rope. You need to press the strike button almost immediately after you've hit the ropes and start to bounce otherwise the game will think you're trying to perform a running strike off the ropes.

Pretty much what DSD said, but it's a little more detailed.

DAMN iNATOR
09-11-2007, 02:31 PM
The only thing I'm really unsure of how to do it properly is how to irish whip your opponent so he hits the steps and jars them loose. Or, why supposedly you hit X (on PS2) to grab them when you're standing near them outside the ring but it doesn't work for me. I hope it's not something stupid like intentionally having to bump into it like in SYM.