PDA

View Full Version : Hey does anyone remember when...

The One
09-13-2007, 10:08 PM
JBL was doing his "Wrestling GOD" thing and Triple H was getting all pissed off at him. Both of them were Champs and it looked like they were building towards a program. Man, am I pissed they never followed through with it. That would have been golden for the promos alone. Plus I'm pretty sure Hunter could have pulled the best match of JBL's career out of him.

Jura
09-13-2007, 10:31 PM
Was it Triple H that JBL ran into backstage after retaining the title and he celebrated with champagne with Orlando Jones?

Skippord
09-13-2007, 10:44 PM
Wouldnt be that hard to pull the best match of JBL's career out of him

Skippord
09-13-2007, 10:44 PM
By the way incase anyone didnt get that I was saying that JBL sucks

The One
09-13-2007, 10:50 PM
Skip, everyone already knows you're fucking stupid and hate The Wrestling GOD. :nono:

Pepsi Man
09-13-2007, 10:52 PM
I didn't find Triple H to be pissed at JBL, as much as it seemed like he was making fun of/ridiculing him, while trying to convince Batista to go to SmackDown! and challenge for the WWE Title there, instead of staying on Raw and challenging for his World Title. Trips did make a comment, though, talking about how others were claiming to be the best, "some call themselves 'wrestling gods'", and went on with some other point...but yeah, I remember.

The One
09-13-2007, 10:55 PM
I don't remember what happened at No Way Out that year, I think JBL had a cage match with Big Show and Hunter did...uh...something else...how great would it have been to have a Champion vs. Champion match between the two heels. Hunter could have gone over, and it would have given Tista that much more of a reason to want to take the title off the top man in the industry.

The One
09-13-2007, 10:56 PM
Oh wait, Hunter didn't do anything, that was still when PPVs were brand exclusive or whatever...

BigDaddyCool
09-13-2007, 11:56 PM
Was that when HHH was reffering to the Smackdown champion as a paper champion?

Lock Jaw
09-14-2007, 12:46 AM
I remember. They met backstage at PPV a few times and argued subtlety about who was the better champion and how the other might just lose their match tonight because they aren't as good as him.