PDA

View Full Version : If Rock was to come back...

BigDaddyCool
09-14-2007, 04:09 PM
For a one off fued to put a new guy over, who do you think it should be?

And don't say MVP, he is going to get over on his own.

Jordan
09-14-2007, 04:11 PM
Cena

BigDaddyCool
09-14-2007, 04:23 PM
You fucking retard, didn't I just say fued with a new guy to get him over, not an establised star? God damnit you are such a faggot fuck. Plus I thought you had me on your ignore list. I guess you do like getting bad mouthed.

Jordan
09-14-2007, 04:26 PM
I blocked you for a day but I didn't like it. You post so much that it made so many pages look ugly with the BLOCK thing.

Jordan
09-14-2007, 04:26 PM
Plus when I wrote that I had you blocked so I just typed Cena.

BigDaddyCool
09-14-2007, 04:27 PM
I blocked you for a day but I didn't like it. You post so much that it made so many pages look ugly with the BLOCK thing.

That will teach you to piss me off then, won't it. I'll make you look at ugly pages all day long like you make the world look at your ugly face.

Jordan
09-14-2007, 04:27 PM
But if not Cena then Lashley. I don't think MVP is worthy of jobbing to the Rock.

BigDaddyCool
09-14-2007, 04:31 PM
But if not Cena then Lashley. I don't think MVP is worthy of jobbing to the Rock.

1) MVP is going to get over without the Rock.

2) The idea of a fued is more than one match, and the general idea here, which I'll spell out for you now, is to get a new guy over, therefore win the fued against the Rock.

3) Lashely is a decent choice. Maybe Rock and teach him how to work and use a mic.

4) Go to hell.

Jordan
09-14-2007, 04:37 PM
Yeah I know MVP is gonna be big, but I don't know about Rock big.

I'd also say Kennedy, he is newish.

Anybody Thrilla
09-14-2007, 04:39 PM
I dunno, I think MVP could benefit from a feud with The Rock. Kennedy's another good pick. If not either of them, though, gonna have to go with Mike Knox.

Jordan
09-14-2007, 04:40 PM
Mike Knox WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY OR SOMETHING?@!?

thedamndest
09-14-2007, 04:40 PM
There's a few people out there who are pretty well over but would get that final push into superstardom winning a feud with The Rock. Umaga, Orton, and Matt Hardy all come to mind. I don't know if there's anyone too new that could capitalize on it though, maybe Shelton to make him a contender.

Slow
09-14-2007, 04:43 PM
Chuck Palumbo, the only really 'new' guy i can deem worthy enough to be in the ring with rocky

Anybody Thrilla
09-14-2007, 04:45 PM
By a show of hands, who thought I was serious about Mike Knox?

BigDaddyCool
09-14-2007, 04:45 PM
Yeah I know MVP is gonna be big, but I don't know about Rock big.

I'd also say Kennedy, he is newish.

I didn't say Rock big, now did I. I mean someone that could use a fued with the Rock to get the notice they need to get over. MVP, is getting the notice now.

Also, Orton winning against the Rock would do nothing for him. He is already as over as he is going to get by beating "legends." If he was to beat the Rock, it would just be another undeserved notch on his belt. It wouldn't actaully do anything. He is already as legit as he is going to get.

As for Matt Hardy, he is midcard for life because he can only connect with girls and teen age boys.

Shelton...might help if Shelton can do anything with it.

BigDaddyCool
09-14-2007, 04:47 PM
Chuck Palumbo, the only really 'new' guy i can deem worthy enough to be in the ring with rocky

How is Chuck Palumbo worthy? He was gay with Billy Gunn.

Slow
09-14-2007, 04:49 PM
By a show of hands, who thought I was serious about Mike Knox?

Erm..
:wavesad:

Ah what the hell, eugene once wrestled HHH in a main event...
:wave:

FourFifty
09-14-2007, 05:03 PM
The Rock will come back shortly after Ric Flair puts the figure four on Zach Gowen.

IC Champion
09-14-2007, 05:04 PM
Marcus Cor Von.

BigDaddyCool
09-14-2007, 05:17 PM
The Rock will come back shortly after Ric Flair puts the figure four on Zach Gowen.

If anyone could do it, it would be Flair.

FourFifty
09-14-2007, 05:27 PM
If anyone could do it, it would be Flair.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kane Knight
09-14-2007, 05:31 PM
I think this whole board can agree on one thing, Jordan is a huuuuuuge faggot.

SammyG
09-14-2007, 05:31 PM
Kennedy.

FourFifty
09-14-2007, 05:38 PM
Kennedy.

...Kennedy!

Kane Knight
09-14-2007, 06:47 PM
The Rock shouldn't work a program with Kennedy for the same reason he shouldn't work a program with MVP.

I'm not sure Orton's a better choice, because he's had a win against The Rock and Foley, and while I know it wasn't a singles win, I don't think there would be any bigger impact to a solo win. Plus, if he can't capitalize with all the pushes he's got, he deserves to be killed.

The only logical choice is Shawn Michaels. :shifty:

Stickman
09-14-2007, 06:59 PM
HHH

The Naitch
09-14-2007, 07:09 PM
MVP

Mr. JL
09-14-2007, 07:13 PM
I say Matt Hardy. The guy is inches below making it big, but he's never been put over by anyone worth a shit that would give him that extra push he needs to get to the top. A feud and victory over the Rock could do it.

The Naitch
09-14-2007, 09:11 PM
pfft, Matt Hardy doesn't deserve it

SammyG
09-14-2007, 09:19 PM
I'M COMIN.

YOUR Hero
09-14-2007, 11:12 PM
Pac Man Jones

Mercury Bullet
09-14-2007, 11:14 PM
Honestly, I don't want The Rock to come back, ever. There are only two things that can come of it...

1) He jobs to Cena.

2) He rehashes the same shit he's always done. It is entertaining for 3-6 months and then bottoms out, upon which time he will job to Cena.

YOUR Hero
09-14-2007, 11:23 PM
If he came back it wouldn't be to put someone over. Not a wrestler as they have in the WWE right now anyway. If he came back to feud with someone, it would have to be a 'Hulk Hogan' or maybe Stone Cold kinda person.

The Naitch
09-15-2007, 12:15 AM
If he came back it wouldn't be to put someone over. Not a wrestler as they have in the WWE right now anyway. If he came back to feud with someone, a John 'OVERCOMING THE ODDS' Cena perhaps.

Mr. Nerfect
09-15-2007, 08:26 AM
Mr. Kennedy is my go to guy for dream Rock feuds, but he's kind of in the same boat as MVP, so I guess he is disqualified.

Honestly, the best three picks I can think of are Shelton Benjamin, Elijah Burke or Kenny Dykstra. That's one for each brand.

Shelton Benjamin would just be giving an interview, and The Rock would show up, both wearing expensive shirts (although The Rock's admittedly better). The Rock asks Shelton who he thinks he is, and Shelton plays nerdy for a while, and actually goes to answer and gets schooled on awesome by The Rock. Benjamin looks upset after The Rock leaves. Later that night The Rock does a sing-along, or whatever he does, and then Shelton comes out and says that no one embarrasses him, and then jumps The Rock, grounds him, and manages to keep him there. This just turns into a feud between the two, with Benjamin becoming cooler each week, and eventually going over The Rock in a wrestling match on PPV.

As for Elijah Burke, I can just imagine a similar thing. Burke tells The Rock that ECW is his show, and gets a little jealous of The Rock's stardom, and decides to do something about it.

If The Rock decides to show up on the show named after him, Kenny Dykstra can show up with Victoria, and just talk about how Kenny is going to replace The Rock. Kenny can talk about how The Rock won the WWE Championship at such a young age, but he is going to be a World Champion even younger than that. The Rock doesn't take it, and bam, feud.

Tommy Gunn
09-15-2007, 09:09 AM
Other than MVP and Kennedy I don't see any up and coming talent even worth a damn. And both of those guys are doing fine right now, if you forget about Kennedy's suspension. Altho we all know the punishment for violating the wellness policy is jobbing to SuperCrazy on Raw for a month.

Lashley is quite impressive at times in the ring, but only in powerhouse mode. The guy needs a 'Chris Benoit' to help his technical side.

Can you honestly imagine how badly The Rock would bury Lashley in a promo battle?!

The Rock - (does one of his usual 5 star promos)
Lashley- ........ *pops eyes* NOO!!!

Sephiroth
09-15-2007, 12:52 PM
Other than MVP and Kennedy I don't see any up and coming talent even worth a damn. And both of those guys are doing fine right now, if you forget about Kennedy's suspension. Altho we all know the punishment for violating the wellness policy is jobbing to SuperCrazy on Raw for a month.

Though, if Kennedy would come back next week, he would be jobbing to Vince his new found son. (New World champ)

And i would say Benjamin, he could need it somewhere and get rid his funny lookin hair colour.

br0ken
09-15-2007, 01:11 PM
I know you guys don't like Cena, but it would have to be him. If he is going to be the next big star the WWE makes, then this is the man The Rock would feud with. Cena needs to become over mainstream which means beyond the wrestling world. The WWE is trying this already with CDs and Movies so it maeks sense to take it that step farther.

SammyG
09-15-2007, 01:37 PM
Cena is already a star, he doesn't need a feud with Rock to get him over.

br0ken
09-15-2007, 01:43 PM
yes, to make him over like The Rock or Hogan or Stone Cold. No Wreslter is over big like that anymore. They try to make Cena that way so by doing the idea B.D.C. propose, then that would be the logic's choice. Some people might think HHH but I don't think people outside wrestling wouldd be warm to him. I know they ty to make him a mage star so maybe. But Cena is the WWE project for mage star.

SammyG
09-15-2007, 01:46 PM
Well duh, you can't see him.

Corkscrewed
09-15-2007, 01:51 PM
Kennedy

or Carlito

Kane Knight
09-16-2007, 12:26 AM
The Rock couldn't get Cena over. Everyone would boo the babyface champion.

The One
09-16-2007, 12:32 AM
If The Rock comes back he needs to have a feud with his agent for booking him on such a shitty TV show.

Nark Order
09-17-2007, 01:09 PM
Cena