PDA

View Full Version : FAO Alienoid... Cor Von question

Mooияakeя™
09-15-2007, 09:42 PM
Well, I have time to kill tomorrow and predict the "OID" will be on here so I'm kinda looking forward to your response and of course any others....

So how would you book Cor Von's return (if he ever does return... no more random Mike Knoxing to coin a new phrase...)

It's practically a given thing he'll just be randomly used on ECW, but still, if you had free reign (I don't think there is a mid-card in ECW just main men being primed for SD or RAW and the 'junk').

The One
09-15-2007, 10:25 PM
He shows up on RAW and beats Cena for the WWE Championship with the POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUNCE! PERIOD!

Xero
09-15-2007, 10:42 PM
Cor Von should completely destroy Morrison after he takes the belt back from Punk. Like, after Morrison beats him, 'Von comes out, beats the living shit out of him and POOOUNCEE!!!! PERIOD! Then pins him.

The next SmackDown!, he gives Khali THE POOOOUNCE and beats him for the WHC in 2 seconds flat. In a pinfall win.

Then on RAW, he and Cena have a staredown and Vince books 'Von/Cena later that night. Cena goes for an FU and 'Von reverses it into the best move this side of Nash's 1080 Splash - The 450 DDT into a Fisherman's Suplex. 123, 'Von is the undisputed champion of everything...... Or so we think...

At TNA's Bound for Glory PPV, 'Von comes out after Angle wins his match, 'Von strikes and BOOM!......... OLYMPIC SLAM! 123! KURT ANGLE IS THE WWE, WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT, ECW, TNA AND IPWG CHAMPION!

Angle shows up on RAW with the entire TNA roster and Cena beats them all in a 23-on-1 spike on a pole reverse ladder kennel from hell match at Survivor Series. But wait!

IT'S BRET HART! Bret comes out, looks at Cena, collapses and cries at the sheer sight of them. However, the returning Shawn Michaels comes out, Super Kicks Cena and pins him, then gives Bret the Sharpshooter. Earl comes from the crowd and calls for the bell.

The next night on RAW, the entire KLIQ comes out and says that Vince doesn't own wrestling, Jeff Jarrett doesn't own wrestling, but Shawn Michaels, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Sean Waltman, and Triple H do! That's right, Vince McMahon turned over the ownership during the current steroid scandal.

But then, Real American hits and Hulk Hogan comes out, saying that before the first WrestleMania Vince sold his soul, and his company, to the devil. Well, it just so turns out that Hogan is the devil!

Then out of no where The Ghostbusters music hits and they come out, cross the streams and destroy Hogan. Turns out he was made of old orange rinds and traffic cones.

The Kliq then toss Cena into the crowd, which unfortunately is the same exact crowd from the second One Night Stand. Cena is ripped apart and lights pour from his body. It turns out that the spirit of The Ultimate Warrior had overtaken his body. Everyone waves goodbye to the spirit of the Ultimate Warrior, he says "YOU'RE ALL FAGS!" and proceeds to punch world out of it's orbit with his massive paranormal fist.

The One
09-15-2007, 10:46 PM
Xero is a booking genius.

Xero
09-15-2007, 10:48 PM
:cool:

Jordan
09-15-2007, 10:58 PM
I would have Cor Von return the same night Morrison does and face off against him in the main event of ECW on Sci Fi. He would play the face in the match with no prior promos or videos. He wouldn't bury John but have a decent match and beat him to go on to challenge BDV who has become the number 1 contender for the ECW title.

IC Champion
09-15-2007, 11:24 PM
I'm in protest of this entire thread, due to the comments made by the one calling himself Xero Limit.

The One
09-15-2007, 11:44 PM
What could you possibly be protesting about? Xero just showed some damn fine Kliq Posting if you ask me.

IC Champion
09-15-2007, 11:52 PM
I do not condone the bashing of Bret Hart.

The One
09-16-2007, 12:00 AM
That was one of the best parts. Michaels beating the piss out of the pink bitch.

IC Champion
09-16-2007, 12:01 AM
:mad:

Dorkchop
09-16-2007, 01:13 AM
When he comes back, he should get a new entrance where he rides a hippophant to the ring.

Mr. Nerfect
09-16-2007, 01:36 AM
They should definitely allow him to bust out some of his Monty Brown craziness. Have him dance to his amazing theme music, and script his own nonsensical promos. That's the first step to really getting Cor Von over.

I'd actually have him return on ECW, because with Big Daddy V supposedly moving to SmackDown! later this year, the show could use a semi-credible talent. Cor Von could also provide ECW with their second biggest babyface. Balls Mahoney, Stevie Richards and Tommy Dreamer are all relatively over (Balls is very over, Dreamer is over, and Stevie is getting there), and they aren't horrible, but they're getting up there in years, and they've all been jobbed pretty hard before.

Have Elijah Burke win a match with Cor Von assist, and have him return as Burke's amigo, again, but with Cor Von being more colourful than he once was. Burke racks up some victories with Cor Von's help, and then it comes time to decide a new contender for the ECW Championship, and both Burke and Cor Von want the shot. This leads to a rivalry between the two.

Anybody Thrilla
09-17-2007, 01:53 PM
I don't care how he comes back. I'm just hoping to high hell that he actually DOES come back.

Jura
09-17-2007, 01:57 PM
Has MCV ever lost a match in ECW?

Anybody Thrilla
09-17-2007, 02:01 PM
He was pinned by CM Punk following a GTS.

Anybody Thrilla
09-17-2007, 02:02 PM
CM Punk's contendership match to face Chris Benoit at the PPV, to be exact.