PDA

View Full Version : So I am more than likely gonna spunk some cash on a 360

Mr Regal
09-17-2007, 11:08 AM
so what games would you highly recommend for me. I am English so no American sports games....and i already love oblivion....so anything else that might tickle my fancy?

Mister Sinister
09-17-2007, 12:43 PM
Depends on what kind of games you like..

Dead Rising is an good one considering the creative of which you can play the game, I would also suggest Bioshock as well...

Blue Dragon is decent.

G
09-17-2007, 12:58 PM
These topics are old, tiresome and a dime a dozen. No one can tell you what you'll like, you're the only one who knows. Go to fucking www.ebgames.com and look around.

FUCK.

Mr Regal
09-17-2007, 01:43 PM
Wow thanks for the Input G!

I was asking the opinion of the posters here what game they would recommend to me, i know i can go and sift through the hundreds of games out there and see what looks good....i was looking for something a little more to the point.

Thanks for the help tithead.

G
09-17-2007, 02:28 PM
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

how about looking at the other 34896987269846 threads of this same bullshit?

Mr Regal
09-17-2007, 02:32 PM
how about you stop being a whining bitch. If you got nothing to offer other than a whinge don't post....pretty simple really.

G
09-17-2007, 02:40 PM
how about i point you to the 2 threads on the first page that is the same shit of what you asked?

OMG WHAT R SOME GOOD GAMEZ TO GET!!?

Extreme Angle
09-17-2007, 03:05 PM
Back on topic...

Halo 3 is just over a week away so that is a must get, two worlds is amazing if you liked oblivion but only lasted me around 30 hours. If you got alot to spunk then go for guitar hero thats a must have, plus you can try and beat my amazing high scores :)

So many really, best thing to do is get a 360 and a game you know is good, then just download demos and see what tickles ya fancy ;)

G
09-17-2007, 03:11 PM
that's the best answer, really. download some demos.

Fryza
09-17-2007, 08:54 PM
Gears
Dead Rising
Lost Planet
Two Worlds is fun IF you can handle the lag and funny voice acting.
Big Bumpin'
Command and Conquer 3

My Final Heaven
09-18-2007, 10:22 AM
Sneak King. Nothing's cooler than dealing out hot, tasty sandwiches to loggers and construction workers.

If you like virtual tits'n ass, Rumble Roses XX is $20. I like playing as a 36-24-35 centerfold that can do the 450 and Kurt Angle's multiple German Suplex myself :D. You'll pull your hair out trying to unlock stuff though.

Kane Knight
09-18-2007, 10:33 AM
You can get RR XX for like 9 bucks new and I got it for like 5 used.

For 5 Bucks, it's worth it. It's not a brilliant game engine, and if you're into acheivements it will piss you off, but it's fun.

My Final Heaven
09-18-2007, 11:01 AM
You can get RR XX for like 9 bucks new and I got it for like 5 used.

Crap, it's 9 bucks now? I snapped mine up when it was going for 20. I use Aigle a lot, she's basically the Nash of that game lol.

Aigle: ME AIGLE STRONGEST!!! THIS BE YOUR END!!! *drops the other girl on her head 100x*

Me: :love::love::love:

Kane Knight
09-18-2007, 01:12 PM
I didn't like Aigle at first, because I was more a fan of submissions, but she is pretty kickass at what she does.

Also: List of Games I think are worth getting/checking out:

Gears of War (Overrated, but still good)
Saints Row (Not worth full price, but if it's a discount title...)
Warriors Orochi (I know it doesn't even street until tomorrow, but...)

Can't think of any others.

DO NOT GET TWO WORLDS!!!!!!!ONEONEONENE

I've played it now, since a friend rented it and had three days left on the rental. The claims that it is borderline unplayable are pretty accurate. I know like three people on here find it a fun game, but seriously, it's shite. Not a knock on the actual story or anything, but when they can't make the game PLAYABLE, it doesn't matter how awesome story mode is.

Lord-Of-Darkness
09-18-2007, 05:27 PM
Marvel Ultimate Alliance is pretty cool, and I'd imagine Fight Night is pretty cheap by now.

D Mac
09-19-2007, 02:24 AM
DO NOT GET TWO WORLDS!!!!!!!ONEONEONENE

I've played it now, since a friend rented it and had three days left on the rental. The claims that it is borderline unplayable are pretty accurate. I know like three people on here find it a fun game, but seriously, it's shite. Not a knock on the actual story or anything, but when they can't make the game PLAYABLE, it doesn't matter how awesome story mode is.

It's very playable to me, don't know what you're on about. But it does get old after a while.

darkpower
09-19-2007, 07:01 AM
The one thing that would keep people away from the 360:

Not many high-profile RPGs on the system. Some might be coming, but what about right now?

As far as RPG's, Mr. Regal, my selfish advice is to buy the Final Fantasy XI pack (which has the game plus all three expansions), and get the fuck onto Phoenix. ;)

Kane Knight
09-19-2007, 09:21 AM
It's very playable to me, don't know what you're on about. But it does get old after a while.

Yes, somehow the crippling flaws everyone else have don't seem to affect you.

Come on, man. I understand how hyped you were for the game, and it's probably blinding you, but...