I'll do mine l8er...still thinking. :y:

Mr. JL
03-02-2004, 05:35 PM
World Heavyweight Championship
Chris Benoit versus Shawn Michaels

Chris Jericho versus Christian

Mick Foley versus Randy Orton

Rob Van Dam versus Lance Storm

*Those would be my central matches. I'd add a few time killing matches in between.

MVP
03-02-2004, 06:03 PM
This could wait til after Wrestlemania.

Mikey
03-02-2004, 08:04 PM
I agree

Iceman90
03-02-2004, 11:26 PM
World Championship
Chris Benoit vs. HBK
winner: Benoit

Y2J w/Trish vs. The CLB

RVD/Booker T vs. La Resistance

Lance Storm/Val Venis vs. Jindrak & Cade

Kane vs. Rico

thuganomicalcrippler
03-03-2004, 11:18 AM
This could wait til after Wrestlemania.

Yep, I'll do this after Wrestlemania.

Not that my opinion matters :(

Corkscrewed
03-03-2004, 03:47 PM
*goes looking for undesputedworldchapion's Backlash PPV*

The CyNick
03-03-2004, 07:03 PM
This could all change depending on what goes down at Mania, but here's what I would do as of now:

World Title
HBK vs Chris Benoit (c)

IC Title Street Fight (Evolution banned from ringside)
Mick Foley vs Randy Orton (c)

Edge vs Triple H

World Tag Team Titles
Booker T/RVD vs Cade/Jindrak(c)

Mixed Tag Match
Chris Jericho/Trish Stratus vs Christian/Gail Kim

Womens Title
Jazz vs Victoria (c)

Maven vs Matt Hardy

#1 Contenders Match
Dudleys vs La Resistance vs Storm/Venis vs Hurricane/Rosey

Loose Cannon
03-03-2004, 07:06 PM
This could all change depending on what goes down at Mania, but here's what I would do as of now:

World Title
HBK vs Chris Benoit (c)

IC Title Street Fight (Evolution banned from ringside)
Mick Foley vs Randy Orton (c)

Edge vs Triple H

World Tag Team Titles
Booker T/RVD vs Cade/Jindrak(c)

Mixed Tag Match
Chris Jericho/Trish Stratus vs Christian/Gail Kim

Womens Title
Jazz vs Victoria (c)

Maven vs Matt Hardy

#1 Contenders Match
Dudleys vs La Resistance vs Storm/Venis vs Hurricane/Rosey

Nice!!!!! I especially like the street fight with Orton and Foley. That would for sure put Orton over as the "True Harcore Legend" if he gets the win.

The CyNick
03-03-2004, 08:24 PM
Nice!!!!! I especially like the street fight with Orton and Foley. That would for sure put Orton over as the "True Harcore Legend" if he gets the win.

Thats how I figured this fued would end up going all along. Foley gets the feel good win at Mania, then Orton goes over in the real one on one match, which makes sense in the long run. But it has to be a deal where Orton actually beats Foley instead of Evolution ganging up on him, hence the extra stip.

Fox
03-03-2004, 10:12 PM
WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Chris Benoit(c) vs. Triple H

HELL IN A CELL MATCH
Randy Orton vs. Mick Foley

The Rock vs. Shawn Michaels
(HBK turns heel the night after Mania, superkicking The Rock, and later cutting a promo about Rock being able to come back whenever he damn well pleases while HBK had to work his ass off to make it back to the ring.)

CASKET MATCH
Kane vs. Undertaker
(Heyman allows for Taker to be apart of RAW until he and his brother finish what they began at Mania.)

Rob Van Dam vs. Booker T
(RVD makes a heel turn to his cocky "I'm better than everyone" persona after WM)

Edge vs. Batista w/ Ric Flair
(Edge returns on RAW and says that he's back from his injury, and felt that Smackdown would be okay without him, but that RAW needed a little help from the Evolution problem. He challenges HHH to a match, but Trips says that he'll deal with Edge after he wins back the World Title. Batista goes after Edge instead.)

WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Jindrak(c) & Cade(c) vs. La Resistance

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP LADDER MATCH
Chris Jericho(c) vs. Matt Hardy vs. Christian

WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Molly Holly(c) vs. Lita vs. Victoria vs. Trish Stratus

MVP
03-03-2004, 10:29 PM
*goes looking for undesputedworldchapion's Backlash PPV*OMG YES

AareDub
03-03-2004, 11:19 PM
*goes looking for undesputedworldchapion's Backlash PPV*

Woo Hoo! Somebody needs to archive all of his ppvs, those things were hilarious.

Innovator
03-04-2004, 12:21 AM
World Championship
HBK vs. Chris Benoit (c)
Benoit wins after HBK tapping to the crossface, after a Bret Hart appearance

Jericho vs. Christian, Trish Stratus on a pole match
Jericho grabs Trish off the pole, wins match

World Tag Team Championship
RVD/Booker T (c) vs. Evolution
Evolution wins after RVD turns back into the Whole Fuc</>kin Show

Women's Championship
Molly Holly (c) vs. Victoria
Victoria wins title back

The Undertaker vs. Kane
Kane wins...finally

Foley vs. Orton, Street Fight
Orton, after huge Foley bump

HHH vs. The Rock
probably won't happen, but it'd be sweet to see these two go at it one more time

V-1uuhhhhh vs. Lance Storm
filler match, V-1 goes over

big_bluto
03-04-2004, 01:09 PM
Here we go.....

Mixed Gender Fatal 4 Way Tag Team Match:
Jericho/Trish v Christian/Molly Holly v Steven Richards/Victoria v Matt/Lita
Matt & Lita pick up the win, after Lita turns heel after WM.

Inter-Continental Title Match: Hardcore Rules
Foley v Orton (No Evolution)
Foley/Rock win at WM, Orton wine Hardcore Match at Backlash

Rock v RVD
RVD turns heel after WM defeat, starts feud with Rock over who is 'The Best'
RVD to win

HBK & HHH v Batista & Flair
After HHH defeat at WM, HHH gets kicked out of Evolution and has to team with HBK. Become friends again and start kicking some ass on the proviso that 'Big Daddy Injured' doesn't return. Ever.
HHH & HBK pick up the win. Start of HHH turning face.

Hell In A Cell
Kane v The Deadman
Kane picks up the win, coz Taker won at WM. Taker returns to Smackdown.

World Tag Team Titles: TLC 5!
Hurricane/Rosey v Dudleys v La Resistance v Cade/Jindrak
Can't decide! Either Dudleys or Cade/Jindrak to retain title.

World Heavyweight Title
Edge v Benoit
Start of a feud running for a few months between Edge & Benoit. Benoit to retain for the time being.....

That's my Backlash.

Loose Cannon
03-04-2004, 01:16 PM
Here we Go :lol: :lol:

Will HHH destroy Kane assault or will Kane make him pay for what he did, what will happen when The Rock and Goldberg confront again in an epic match, who is the man that Austin is saying that will stop Kane, find out at Backlash.

WWE
Backlash Raw PPV Only
1St. World Tag Team Championship
Rodney Mack & Val Venis Vs Kevin Nash & Randy Orton
Winners: Kevin Nash & Randy Orton
Nash was fighting Rodney Mac, but Rodney threw Nash out of the ring, then we see Randy hitting the RKO to Val to go outside of the ring, Nash got a chair and hit Rodney Mack to pin him and get the win.

We see Eric telling Kane that he don’t need to worry he is going to win the match, Kane told Eric, Who said I was worried about the match then left.

Christian Vs Hurricane
Winner: Christian
Hurricane wanted to hit the hurri-chokeslam but got block to see Christian hit the impaler to get the 1-2-3.

HHH was talking to Ric Flair saying he was going to do whatever he needs to do to win the World’s Heavyweight Champion; Kane came to tell HHH that he will destroy him like he did to Goldberg.

Women’s Champion
Lita Vs Ivory
Winner: Ivory
Lita was going to the top rope to hit her moonsault but Gail Kim came and hit Lita’s feet, Trish came and hit Kim and took her out of the arena, Lita was hurt to see ivory hit her finisher and get the win.

(Heel) Vs (Face)
Batista Vs Test
Winner: Batista
Test hit his finisher to batista but The New Evolution came and hit Test while the ref was KO, we see Steiner coming to think he was going to help Test, but he hit the Steiner Recliner to Test to let Batista win.

Trish and Lita told Austin they wanted Ivory and Gail Kim at Bad Blood, Austin said you got it.
Scott Steiner Vs Booker T
Winner: Scott Steiner
Scott Steiner hit the Steiner Recliner to Booker T but Test came, he wanted to hit Steiner but TNE came and hit Test, to let Steiner cover him and get the win.

Backstage we see Test telling Austin he wanted Steiner at Bad Blood, Austin said im tired of seeing Test-Steiner but I give you the match in a Cage Match.

The Rock was interviewed by Coach, The Rock said he was happy to fight one more time with Goldberg, but this time he was going to win, Goldberg came and said he was happy to see The Rock get his re-match because he was going to kick his ass.

Intercontinental Champion Hardcore rules
RVD Vs Jericho
Winner: RVD
RVD had fought well, but Jericho did a mistake he got a chair because he was going to hit RVD, but RVD run and hit the chair to the face of Y2J, then RVD went to the top rope to hit the 5 star frog splash to win.
Batista came and said you beat Jericho but you can’t beat me, RVD said yes I can at Bad Blood it will be me and you for this title.

Stone Cold came and said me and Stephanie talk about it, so I present to you the men, the legend that is going to be at Bad Blood to fight Kane for the World Heavyweight Champion…. But Eric came and said Hulk Hogan, Austin said hell no he is not Hulk Hogan but he fought him he is The Undertaker.
The Undertaker sign the contract for Raw and said Kane you are a monster but I will stop it, because dead men is back again he rises from hell to bring his brother with him, Kane came and said I am not scared of you but at Bad Blood it will be me that will take you right back to hell, HHH came and said maybe not because I am going to win and go to Bad Blood and fight you Taker and left.

The Rock Vs Goldberg
Winner: The Rock
Goldberg hit his spear to The Rock and covers him but got a 2 count, The Rock hit the spine buster to Goldberg but Goldberg got up fast and hit The Rock and hit his Jackhammer but gets a 2 count again, The Rock got up fast and hit the rock bottom, he got ready for the peoples elbow and hit it, he cover Goldberg but got a 2 count, The Rock was mad that when Goldberg got up he hit his own version of the spear and get the 1-2-3.
The Rock was celebrating Goldberg got up we think he is going to spear him but then he shake his hand, Goldberg said you were lucky but what was that move, The Rock told him it was the Rock spear, Goldberg told The Rock good luck in the WWE then left.
The Undertaker was backstage seeing the TV to see his brother fight.

World Heavyweight Champion
Kane Vs HHH
Winner: Kane
HHH hit the pedigree to Kane, but Kane got up to hit the Chokeslam to HHH, and then raised him again to hit the tombstone and get the win.
HHH got up and hit Kane with the sledgehammer but UT came and stop HHH and told him no it will be him that will stop it the right way at Bad Blood, Kane was down, the show ended with Taker doing a sign that he will give the devil the soul of his brother Kane.

loopydate
03-04-2004, 01:29 PM
Oh, dear God...

Showstopper
03-04-2004, 07:24 PM
What have i done???

Savio
03-04-2004, 07:28 PM
I'll post what will happen
-----
-----
-----
WHC benoit vs HHH winner HHH
WWE championship Eddie Vs HHH 3 second match winner HHH
HHH fights everyone for all titles Winner HHH by pedigreeing every one

c4g2
03-05-2004, 10:52 AM
Women's Title
Victoria (c) vs Triple H
Triple H wins in 3 seconds!!! :eek:

Tag Titles handicap match
Cade and Jindrak (c) vs Triple H
Triple H wins with a double Pedigree (Pedigree on Cade and Jindrak together) .

Intercontinnental Title
Randy Orton (c) vs Triple H
Triple H wins after 684 sledgehammer shots.

'Loser will get buried by Trips' match
HBK vs Benoit
HBk wins, consigning Benoit to the dark world of jobbing to HHH...

World Heavyweight Title match
Triple H (c) vs Benoit
Triple H no-sells 94 German suplexes by Benoit and wins by dropping Sean O'Haire and his cage on Benoit.

Revenge match for every title in Raw
Triple H vs Cade and Jindrak and Victoria and Randy Orton and Benoit
Triple H no-sells every offensive move aganst him and throws Victoria into the referee, thus getting his opponents disqualified.

Melee match
Triple H (c) (c) (c) (c) vs The Entire Raw Roster
Triple H wins after Brock Lesnar emerges and helps him mow down the entire Raw roster.

In the end, Triple H knocks out Brock and shoves him into the cage with Sean O'Haire. The cage rises and stops high above the ring. And here, may I present the first person to win every match and gain every title in Raw in one night... Hunterrrrrr..... Hurst............. Helmsleyyyyyyyyyyyyy......... McMahon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fade out