PDA

View Full Version : Pat Patterson

Xero
09-22-2007, 09:28 AM
So I saw Pat Patterson at the wedding last night and remembered a while ago him being fired. I'd heard that he was just going to "consult" on some things like the Royal Rumble but I've seen him a few times since he was "fired". What's up with this? Is he rehired?

mrslackalack
09-22-2007, 10:01 PM
I know he left after Taboo Tuesday 04 for supposeley the main reason being he was sick of HHHs backstage power. However I believe he is back as a consultant.

Lock Jaw
09-23-2007, 12:50 PM
Wikipedia says:

In October 2004 Patterson retired from World Wrestling Entertainment. One of his last acts was a report for the WWE which claimed that too much time was being devoted to Triple H, the son-in-law of Vince McMahon. Patterson returned to the WWE in a limited capacity in May 2005. On August 7, 2006 WWE.com reported that Patterson had undergone emergency heart surgery to remove a large cyst from his main artery. On October 15, 2006 WWE.com further reported that Patterson had recovered from his operation and would soon be released from hospital.[2] While he is now retired as a producer for WWE, he still acts as a consultant.