PDA

View Full Version : nash update and contract

wrestling_god
12-13-2003, 12:19 PM
wasnt sure if this has been posted yet.

from pws.com

There are still conflicting rumors as to when Kevin Nash's contract ends, but it is known that he will have to renegotiate sometime during January. Kevin Nash still feels he should get paid a large amount of money, since he always has been paid well and it seems absurd for him to take less. However, WWE doesn't feel they got anywhere near the $1.5 million they invested in him back over the past two years, so are not likely to give him a downside in that ballpark, especially when he's so injury prone.

Nash has offered to return as an on-air personality, such as a bodyguard, but WWE isn't so sure about that either, since Nash has not delivered on the mic in the last two years either.

Additionally, as Nash said in a radio interview, he definitely wants to see Scott Hall back in WWE, although it's not known if that's a negotiation point for Nash at this time.

Rob
12-13-2003, 12:42 PM
Get off the drugs Kevin.

Kane Knight
12-13-2003, 01:26 PM
Well I respect Kevin Nash for his charge on money after all the hard work he had gone through the injuries and stuff, I would see why he would want more money. The WWE gets him injured, Nash demands more money. If you kept getting injured on a daily basis, would you demand more money? Yep, I would.

I hate how wannabe wrestling smarks disrespect the guy for being injury proned. People bashing him like that needs to grow up. No matter how many times he gets injured, he still needs to get respected as a human being.

Dude. Give up the trolling.

Rob
12-14-2003, 01:07 PM
WWE got Nash injured? :lol:

Funniest thing I have read all day.

No wonder WWE staff are so bitter about negative stigma on the net when they get blamed for big stupid unfit goofs who can't even run 4 yards without tripping over and breaking their legs in half.

Head
12-14-2003, 01:11 PM
Its not like every wrestler on the roster hasn't been hurt. Why does Nash deserve more money than they do?

And the WWE does not injure them, they injure themselves. Its no secret that if you get into wrestling, you can expect to get hurt.

Oxstar
12-14-2003, 01:21 PM
yeah he shud take a paycut! who else is gonna pay him anything?

Head
12-14-2003, 01:26 PM
It is also Nash's responsibility as a wrestler to be in condition to perform (i.e. stretched out before a match, to avoid the this type of stuff) which he clearly was not.

And nobody disrecpected Nash as a human being. There is a diffrence between that, and saying he doesn't deserve $1.5 million in signing with the the WWE.

GARAGExBANDxGEEK
12-14-2003, 01:47 PM
1.5 Million for a ****ing body guard this guy is dumb. I thought he could not even take a bump any more. A hell of a body guard "I would fight you but my neck" I would love to see that.

Kane Knight
12-14-2003, 01:50 PM
How is pointing things out trolling? I have every right to defend superstars like Kevin Nash, that is not trolling. People bashing wrestlers for no reason, I have every right to attack you back.

You going off topic in this and making posts directly at me is doing the trolling. So do yourself a favor and quit your whining.

Wow. Even more trolling. I'm not bashing Nash or anyone else for no reason, so you're not grounded in attacking me for that. Also, unless you are Kevin Nash, you can't attack me "back."

There's a difference between defending a wrestler and going on the attack for no reason. If you were actually able to defend Kevin Nash's tendency to get himself injured every 7 seconds, you probably would opt for the former. However, you tend towards the latter, probably because it's all you can handle doing. And when you got it from someone else, you turned crybaby and asked for the thread to be closed. :roll:

You're not offering defense, you're offering offense. There's a major difference here that I'd hope you understand. However, while all you do is "attack" people "back" for your pathetic little stereotype that if you complain about wrestling at all, you totally hate it, you're just trolling.

Rob
12-14-2003, 04:48 PM
If they are gonna pay Kevin Nash $750,000 a year to work 4 matches a year like they have over the last 2 years then they should pay me the same amount of cash just for having to sit at home at watch the useless motherfu</>cker.

Kane Knight
12-14-2003, 05:15 PM
If they are gonna pay Kevin Nash $750,000 a year to work 4 matches a year like they have over the last 2 years then they should pay me the same amount of cash just for having to sit at home at watch the useless motherfu</>cker.

Or they could pay me. I could put on 4 shitty matches a year and not even injure mself after each of them. 'Thereofore, Big Sexist Kevin Knight has one up on the Waste of Space that is Nash.

Rob
12-14-2003, 05:22 PM
Or they could pay me. I could put on 4 shitty matches a year and not even injure mself after each of them. 'Thereofore, Big Sexist Kevin Knight has one up on the Waste of Space that is Nash.

That wouldn't happen. There is no way you have sexier hair than Kevin Nash.

Wait a minute, didn't he cut all his hair off? :lol: He is officially useless now.

Corkscrewed
12-15-2003, 01:16 AM
Kevin Nash still feels he should get paid a large amount of money, since he always has been paid well and it seems absurd for him to take less.
That sounds so absurd it could have a sarcastic comment.

The WWE gets him injured, Nash demands more money. If you kept getting injured on a daily basis, would you demand more money? Yep, I would.

Right.... I can totally picture that.

WWE Booker: All right, Kev, you're gonna go out there tonight and put on a great match. I'll let you freestyle the start and middle, but here's the finish.
Nash: Okay.
WWE Booker: You're going to try to hit Booker T with a big boot. But then you miss. He's going to give you a scisoors kick and pin you, but you kick out with authority. Then you go for the jack-knife but blow out your knee. Got it?
Nash: Sure thing, boss.

c4g2
12-15-2003, 05:12 AM
I don't see how the WWE got Nash injured, maybe he was just born injury-prone :?: ?