PDA

View Full Version : Expected Cyber Sunday card...

Mr. Nerfect
09-30-2007, 09:24 PM
The top two matches for WWE Cyber Sunday are expected to be John Cena vs. Randy Orton for the WWE Title with the fans voting on the match type (Hell in the Cell, Lumberjack, or a third option) and The Undertaker vs. Batista vs. The Great Khali vs. Mark Henry for the World Title with the fans voting on the special ref (Steve Austin, Mick Foley, or Roddy Piper).

Credit: WrestlingObserver.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Um, can anyone say "ew"? This sounds pretty awful to me. The John Cena vs. Randy Orton feud should end at No Mercy, and then we should get Chris Jericho back to challenge for the WWE Title. SmackDown!'s main event just sounds really horrible.

Skippord
09-30-2007, 10:18 PM
Good Lord

that SmackDown main event could very well bring about the Apocalypse

and I love the Undertaker

FourFifty
09-30-2007, 10:19 PM
I was hoping this was going to be like the WM24 spoilers thread :(

The Naitch
09-30-2007, 10:27 PM
I remember when people used to care about the eventual Orton/Cena feud (a few years back)

Shaggy
09-30-2007, 11:28 PM
Im just tired of seeing the same main event over and over again....Im tired of Orton Vs Cena...Im tired of Batista Vs Khali....I want something new

Evil Vito
09-30-2007, 11:52 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Gee I wonder if the fans are gonna vote for HIAC...

lol imagine if they didn't and they brought the cell in for no reason</font> :lol:

Kane Knight
10-01-2007, 01:14 AM
You forgot Chris Jericho. :roll:

Tommy Gunn
10-01-2007, 03:34 AM
This one's free on Sky Sports, so I'll at least tape it if I don't stay up for it. No Mercy ain't worth my time at £14.99.

Mr. Nerfect
10-01-2007, 09:54 AM
Cyber Sunday really could have looked something like:

WWE Championship
Randy Orton vs. TBD
Fans' Vote: John Cena or Chris Jericho are selectable challengers.

World Heavyweight Championship
Batista vs. TBD
Fans' Vote: Ric Flair, Rey Mysterio or The Undertaker are selectable challengers.

ECW Championship
CM Punk vs. Elijah Burke vs. John Morrison
Fans' Vote: Elimination Rules, One Fall to a Finish or a match where the winner Must Defeat Both Opponents are options

Tag Team Match
Umaga & Carlito vs. Triple H & TBD
Fans' Vote: All active members of the RAW roster are made available to vote on as Triple H's partner.

WWE United States Championship
Matt Hardy vs. MVP
Fans' Vote: Champions' Choice or Challenger's Choice in terms of stipulation.

WWE Intercontinental Championship
Santino Marella vs. TBD
Fans' Vote: John Cena or Chris Jericho will challenge, depending on who gets the WWE Title match.

WWE Tag Team Championship
Deuce N' Domino vs. TBD
Fans' Vote: The two men not selected to be in the World Heavyweight Title match team up to challenge here.

World Tag Team Championship
Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch vs. The World's Greatest Tag Team vs. Paul London & Brian Kendrick
Fans' Vote: Elimination Rules, Tornado Tag, TLC Match

Lumberjill Match for the WWE Women's Championship
Beth Phoenix vs. Candice Michelle
Fans' Vote: A series of costumes are provided as to what the Divas on the outside of the ring will wear.

Battle Royal
Superstars from RAW, SmackDown! and ECW participate
Fans' Vote: The winner of the match will challenge either for the WWE Championship, World Heavyweight Championship or ECW Championship

Theo Dious
10-01-2007, 11:44 AM
...for WWE Cyber Sunday... The Undertaker vs. Batista vs. The Great Khali vs. Mark Henry

[QUOTE=Alienoid06]SmackDown!'s main event just sounds really horrible.

Great. Two guys who can't wrestle to save their lives, one who seemingly could but chooses not to, and one who can't stay active for six months without injuring himself.

...I forgot, why do I generally not watch PPVs anymore?

Oh, right, the suck. It's the suck, isn't it.

Pardeep 619
10-01-2007, 01:06 PM
This one's free on Sky Sports, so I'll at least tape it if I don't stay up for it. No Mercy ain't worth my time at £14.99.

It's 3 for the price of 2 if you purchase No Mercy, Survivor Series and Armageddon as a package

Mercury Bullet
10-01-2007, 01:49 PM
The only polls should be this:

If Chris Jericho were to return, which titles would you like to see him win at Cyber Sunday?

A) WWE Title
B) World Heavyweight
C) Intercontinental
D) U.S.
E) Cruiserweight
F) ECW Title
G) WWE Tag Team
H) World Tag Team
I) All Of The Above

Who would you want to see job cleanly to Jericho?

A) John Cena
B) Batista
C) Triple H
D) All of the Above

BigDaddyCool
10-01-2007, 01:52 PM
The only polls should be this:

If Chris Jericho were to return, which titles would you like to see him win at Cyber Sunday?

A) WWE Title
B) World Heavyweight
C) Intercontinental
D) U.S.
E) Cruiserweight
F) All Of The Above

Who would you want to see job cleanly to Jericho?

A) John Cena
B) Batista
C) All of the Above
What about the ECW title?

Mercury Bullet
10-01-2007, 02:04 PM
Meh, it doesn't matter. But I will fix it...

Fixed.

Actually I added alot to it.

Stickman
10-01-2007, 02:10 PM
Pretty obvious that the fans will vote Hell in a Cell.

Tommy Gunn
10-01-2007, 02:19 PM
It's 3 for the price of 2 if you purchase No Mercy, Survivor Series and Armageddon as a package

Yeah that's a good deal, but I have to be up really early the Monday after No Mercy so will just have to torrent it. I prefer watching it live on TV, so if the Survivor Series and Armageddon cards are really stellar I'll still fork out the money anyway.

If MVP vs. Matt Hardy is added to No Mercy, that'll probably be the only thing to make me stay up against better judgment. The vague hope of Jericho returning isn't enough unless they make it really obvious this week on WWE programming.

Mr. Nerfect
10-02-2007, 03:52 AM
Pretty obvious that the fans will vote Hell in a Cell.

What would be funny is if the women and children don't want to see Cena get hurt, so they go for the tamest option, and smart fans vote something else, just to screw with the WWE's plans.

Of course, the WWE would have the Hell in a Cell match, anyway, but it would be funny if it didn't actually win.

Corkscrewed
10-02-2007, 04:39 PM
Well.

He got hurt.

The Naitch
10-02-2007, 04:48 PM
CENA STILL WINS though

Crossrine
10-02-2007, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by The Naitch
CENA STILL WINS though

You dare mock SUPERCENA! You poor fool.. He can win a match from a hospital bed! A hospital bed son..

Mercury Bullet
10-02-2007, 05:15 PM
You know, they should keep the title vacant until CyberSunday and make it a Title Tourney show where "the fans" pick the first round match ups. Give them a pool of people to pick from, top 8 vote-getters are in the tournament and seeded 1 thru 8 based on the voting.

Stickman
10-02-2007, 05:26 PM
what happened to Taboo Tuesday?