PDA

View Full Version : A question about Rock/Jericho

jessica rocks
03-03-2004, 05:11 PM
My friend and I were talking about the funniest Raws we could remember. Both of us were remembering a Rock and Chris Jericho promo where they let loose all the funniest comments I've ever heard. Unfortunatly neither could remember much else about it.

Anyone else remember this show? I cant remember why they did the promo, who (if anyone) was it about? Help !!!

Rock Bottom
03-03-2004, 05:13 PM
My friend and I were talking about the funniest Raws we could remember. Both of us were remembering a Rock and Chris Jericho promo where they let loose all the funniest comments I've ever heard. Unfortunatly neither could remember much else about it.

Anyone else remember this show? I cant remember why they did the promo, who (if anyone) was it about? Help !!!

Was either Jericho's debut, or when Rock and Jericho were dissing Steph McMahon.

jessica rocks
03-03-2004, 05:16 PM
wasn't jericho's debut ...so it must've been dissing steph ... which makes sense because i think that was the start of the trash-bag, bottom-feeding, etc. bit from Jericho

What Would Kevin Do?
03-03-2004, 05:19 PM
Wasn't that the one where Rock dropped the F-bomb on Shane?

I know there was another Rock/Jericho promo where they were stealing each other's phrases.

Rob
03-03-2004, 05:21 PM
He dropped on Stephanie actually mate. It's around online if you want to look for it. Sledgehammer would be a good start or nodq.com

What Would Kevin Do?
03-03-2004, 05:24 PM
Really, I thought he called Shane a silver spoon mother ****er... Eh... Probably wrong.

Mister Sinister
03-03-2004, 05:48 PM
He did, I found the clip on Kazaa one time before my computer crashed.

Heres some things I remember from it

Jericho: Yeah, Rock, I mean you're dealing with the Gore....and The Whore!

It also was where Jericho showed aPicture of Stephanie a few years before and then a current picture, showing how much her boobs grown....

And Then at the one, A Match with Rhyno/Booker T v. Rock/Jericho was booked, and Jericho left by saying Thanks Stephanie, You're the Breast....I mean the best

Innovator
03-03-2004, 05:55 PM
Jericho: Let the bodies hit the floor? More like let the boobies hit the floor!

Mikey
03-03-2004, 06:28 PM
Maybe it was The segment when The Rock was talking about Chris Jericho's relatives (AKA Jimmy Jack Jericho)

RGWhat316
03-03-2004, 07:46 PM
I loved that promo before Summerslam '01, which most have been talking about. Adding a few extra lines
Jericho: I'm gonna take care of that dirty, nasty animal.........and I'm gonna get to you too Rhyno.
You got a man-beast and a hoes-beast

Rock: Okay class, what is 2+2? Do you know Booker?
Yeah I know that, 2+2? Thomas Jefferson Sucka!!!!!!!
:rofl:

ColdwaVer
03-03-2004, 07:54 PM
Really, I thought he called Shane a silver spoon mother ****er... Eh... Probably wrong.

Yeah, it was previous to the Rock vs Shane and Booker T at Unforgiven 2001:
"The World Champion sucka, and the silver spoon mothaf*cka!"

:lol:

BasicThuganomics
03-04-2004, 01:03 AM
He dropped on Stephanie actually mate. It's around online if you want to look for it. Sledgehammer would be a good start or nodq.com

He definately dropped it calling shane a sliver spoon mother ****er, steph just tried to interrupt it and was too late according to reports.

and that was probably one of the funniest segments i've ever seen by the way...

Man I miss Jericho from back then, when he wasn't be misused nearly as much :(

jessica rocks
03-05-2004, 12:29 AM
Maybe it was The segment when The Rock was talking about Chris Jericho's relatives (AKA Jimmy Jack Jericho)

That was in it. If possible does anyone know the date of this show. I'd like to get a copy of it. Or if anyone has a copy that'd be great as well.