PDA

View Full Version : With ratings in the toilet...

Mercury Bullet
10-09-2007, 08:36 PM
Poll Coming...

Which of these things is more likely to happen first?

Mercury Bullet
10-09-2007, 08:40 PM
I really don't see a recovery for WWE anytime soon, hopefully I'm wrong but they are rapidly heading in the wrong direction and seem totally oblivious to it.

Xero
10-09-2007, 09:43 PM
Truthfully, I can't see WWE dropping below TNA. Either they will step up their product by a ridiculous bounds or they'll just go bust. I'm betting they'll just fade into obscurity before WWE drops below them.

Kane Knight
10-09-2007, 09:51 PM
I treated this like the SATs. When none of the answers apply, choose the closest to correct.

WE's ratings will fall, though doubtful to TNA levels.

Mr. Nerfect
10-09-2007, 10:15 PM
Yeah, I don't necessarily agree to them, but I went with the WWE's ratings rising, and pulling away from TNA's. Not much, mind you, but I think they might make 3.0.

Mercury Bullet
10-10-2007, 12:51 AM
Okay, I should've phrased the question as Which is most likely to happen first. Thank you for answering accordingly...I fixed it, and for future reference for everybody else, answer as in what you think is most likely to happen first.

Mr. Nerfect
10-10-2007, 12:54 AM
It's really depressing that if TNA got their shit together, and put on a program smarks could love, their rating might actually increase as the WWE's decreases, but they have fallen into the dark side.

Mercury Bullet
10-10-2007, 12:57 AM
Yeh. I don't see WWE getting better anytime soon and it is the perfect time for TNA to make a move. BUT, TNA seems to be even more inept at putting shit together than WWE. I don't think TNA will die anytime soon but I really can't see them advancing far beyond where they are right now.

chrisat928
10-10-2007, 03:10 AM
WWEs ratings are falling, but so are TNAs.

TNA would prove to be a viable alternative to WWE if it wasn't so similar to WWE.

People see WWE sucking, then they're flipping around the channels on Thursday and see wrestling that is not WWE, but as they're watching they realize it is the same, just with different characters.

Then that's when the conspiracy theoriests come up with the crap that Vince McMahon owns TNA.

Dave Youell
10-10-2007, 04:23 AM
I was listening to the NOA shoot last night and Road Dogg said the following: ‘whenever a Democrat is in power wrestling seems to boom.’

So once Hilary is in, both sets of ratings will increase, right?

Until then though, Vince is screwed

The Naitch
10-10-2007, 11:26 PM
ratings are usually lower this time of year, right?

It will pick up by the Road To WrestleMania

Kane Knight
10-10-2007, 11:48 PM
I was listening to the NOA shoot last night and Road Dogg said the following: ‘whenever a Democrat is in power wrestling seems to boom.’

So once Hilary is in, both sets of ratings will increase, right?

Until then though, Vince is screwedWhich Democrat was in power during Hulkamania?

Or is it a one way street?

And was wrestling Booming in the Carter Administration?

Questions nobody will answer, nobody wants answered, and only came to me because I'm exhausted.

darkpower
10-11-2007, 03:23 AM
Which Democrat was in power during Hulkamania?

Technically, Bill Clinton was going to BE elected by a landslide back in 91 the way the first Bush's presidency was going, so in a way, the Democrat theory is true there. :lol:

Tommy Gunn
10-11-2007, 09:32 AM
TNA will have folded long before WWE start to get 1.1 ratings.

Kane Knight
10-11-2007, 10:12 AM
TNA won't readily fold.