PDA

View Full Version : Teddy Hart.....Fired?

Shaggy
10-11-2007, 04:39 PM
Steve Gerweck of Gerweck.net is reporting that Teddy Hart was released from World Wrestling Entertainment earlier this afternoon. Right now details are scarce and we have not had a confirmation from WWE.

As we reported today, Hart has been working in WWE developmental territories in both Tampa, Florida and Louisville, Kentucky. He was slated to be part of The New Hart Foundation that is suppose to debut on SmackDown this November.

Loose Cannon
10-11-2007, 04:40 PM
rofl jesus christ Teddy. screw that group then

IC Champion
10-11-2007, 04:41 PM
I'm not sure if I believe it, but I wouldnt be shocked.

Zen v.W.o.
10-11-2007, 04:44 PM
Is this Gerwick guy credible? Cuz like I dont see this anywhere else, namely Meltzer and shit.

He better not be fired. If he is, I'm done.

#BROKEN Hasney
10-11-2007, 04:44 PM
If Steve Gerweck reports it, you know it's true.

Wait, who?

Morgan
10-11-2007, 04:46 PM
Bollocks.

#BROKEN Hasney
10-11-2007, 04:47 PM
lol, the idiot can't even get links to his own site right. His post links to Teddy Harts profile here: http://www.gerewck.net/teddyhart.htm

Fucking muppet

EDIT: Well, he may be a tool with websites, but PWInsider is reporting it too.

Probably is true :(

IC Champion
10-11-2007, 04:50 PM
Is this Gerwick guy credible? Cuz like I dont see this anywhere else, namely Meltzer and shit.

He better not be fired. If he is, I'm done.
Well there was a good chance he was never going to make much of himself in the first place.

Zen v.W.o.
10-11-2007, 04:53 PM
I dont care I just wanted the stable in. If it's going to be scrapped because Teddy did something or was taking drugs which is possible as he likes that shit, Harry might have to beat the shit out of him.

#BROKEN Hasney
10-11-2007, 04:57 PM
MAYBE THIS IS WHAY SAVE_US.222 WASNTT ON ECW CUZ IT WUZ FOR HART FOUNDATION V222!!!!!11!!

Kane Knight
10-11-2007, 05:00 PM
Gerwreck has posted shit before, and he's no Matt Boone.

KingofOldSchool
10-11-2007, 05:09 PM
Allow me to say...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Kane Knight
10-11-2007, 05:12 PM
Hey, wasnt this the guy who punched out Vince McMahon or something?

Morgan
10-11-2007, 05:13 PM
At this point Teddy's probably out of the family.

Mooияakeя™
10-11-2007, 05:13 PM
Wow. He could be a new Warrior with all of his cRaZy AnTiKksszzzz!!1111one!1oneone

Innovator
10-11-2007, 05:16 PM
...cmon is anyone really surpised?....anyone?

Kane Knight
10-11-2007, 05:29 PM

*raises hand*

*puts hand down*

*walks away*

Mercury Bullet
10-11-2007, 05:35 PM
I'm surprised that it was this soon. I knew he'd never make it long-term, but I expected this Hart Foundation thing to get off the ground a little, then be buried, then be let go. Not this way.

KingofOldSchool
10-11-2007, 05:36 PM

Zen.

Especially considering his constant jerking of him saying how he would revolutionize the company.

thecc
10-11-2007, 05:41 PM
Teddy sure showed HBK!!

Kane Knight
10-11-2007, 05:43 PM
Zen.

Especially considering his constant jerking of him saying how he would revolutionize the company.

...We should dig up that thread. IT should be especially hilarious now.

Destor
10-11-2007, 05:43 PM
Gerwek is very unreliable. Gotta wait to hear this elsewhere.

ozzman6669
10-11-2007, 05:52 PM
I'm really surprised since HBK and HHH were very high on him and even a deal was almost done to get Bret involve in a small role in the new Hart Foundation.

Destor
10-11-2007, 06:14 PM
We are still waiting for more details, but the word going around today is that Teddy Hart and World Wrestling Entertainment (http://pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.asp?id=27007&p=1#) have parted ways. No idea of what caused Hart's departure yet, but it appears the entire planned Second Generation Hart Foundation angle has likely been scrapped as well. .
The controversial and charismatic Hart signed a developmental deal several months ago and was competing in Florida Championship Wrestling (http://pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.asp?id=27007&p=1#) as late as earlier this week with Hart, Nattie Neidhart, Harry Smith and Ted DiBiase Jr. as the new Hart Foundation. The new Harts had been expected to join the main WWE roster later this Fall.

KingofOldSchool
10-11-2007, 06:19 PM
I guess it really irks you knowing that in the end, the Harts will have the last laugh, and HBK, the old man, the old, boring, balding, faggoty boy toy, is going to have to do the job, get stamped on the back to be put out to pasture, cuz you cant stop the Harts, the greatest wrestling family of all time. They just keep pumping them out.

Well at least smackdown has been saved. Now for Raw.

So? What's your point? Do you think he cares? He's gonna strike it rich, be the man, and be the saviour.

He's going to be the man and the savior of the unemployment line.

Kane Knight
10-11-2007, 06:39 PM
So...Who DOES have the last laugh?

Mr. Nerfect
10-11-2007, 06:47 PM
Is Teddy Hart completely retarded? He was just about to get called up, and his stock would have multiplied considerably. It wouldn't have been a stretch to see Shawn Michaels personally feuding with the new Hart Foundation, and Teddy Hart probably would have gotten a match against HBK, and it would have been great. In that one match, Hart could have secured a place in the WWE. I mean, Randy Orton has attitude problems, and he gets away with anything due to his legacy and how hard the WWE have pushed him.

I normally take the smarky stance in these kind of situations, but if Hart really has been released, I hope Harry Smith kicks his ass.

KingofOldSchool
10-11-2007, 06:53 PM
I feel sorry for Nattie and Harry, the only two (well I can't say much about Ted Jr since I haven't seen his work) who are worth a damn.

Mooияakeя™
10-11-2007, 06:55 PM
http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/6465/natureboyyp3.jpg

"You just fucked up"

Xero
10-11-2007, 08:22 PM
Dear Zen,

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Signed,
Xero

P.S.
:lol:

Xero
10-11-2007, 08:23 PM
Seriously, ROFL. This kid is going NOWHERE fast. He's going to be looking all fagged up (seriously, he's surpassed Metro in some pictures I've seen) on the indy scene "shooting" on everything that could get him over, including the fans.

Fucked up in 98, fucked up in 07. Will probably hear about him wanting to come in about ten years, he'll do something retarded and be fired again.

Blitz
10-11-2007, 09:36 PM
lol Teddy Hart. Fucking fool.

Feel sorry for the rest of the next gen Hart Foundation tho.

IC Champion
10-11-2007, 09:40 PM
Dear Zen,

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Signed,
Instant Classic

P.S.

:shifty:

Dave Youell
10-12-2007, 03:35 AM
I don't know why anyone would question this story, it's a Teddy Hart fuck up story, they are always true!

Shame I don't get to see Punk and Hart 'Shooting' on each other again down the line *sigh*

Xerzes
10-12-2007, 06:22 AM

P.S.: Fuck Teddy Hart.

addy2hotty
10-12-2007, 06:42 AM
Teddy Hart is a dick. The family should disown him. As much as I didn't like the idea, Harry Smith has been waiting months for an oppotunity and this dick fucks it up for him and the others.

So, no 'Spirit (of 97) Squad' after all.

I would have probably turned off the TV when Teddy Hart appeared. Arrogant prick.

KingofOldSchool
10-12-2007, 08:18 AM
YOU FOOLS, TEDDY HART WILL GO TO TNA AND CAUSE THE WWE TO GO OUT OF BUSINESS!!1 TEDDY HART IS THE PAST, PRESENT, AND FUTURE!!!![/Zen]

Loose Cannon
10-12-2007, 09:17 AM
so is he fired? You would think WWE would of said something as they've been doing that recently.

Innovator
10-12-2007, 09:37 AM
I don't know why anyone would question this story, it's a Teddy Hart fuck up story, they are always true!

Shame I don't get to see Punk and Hart 'Shooting' on each other again down the line *sigh*Punk 8
Teddy 0

Kane Knight
10-12-2007, 09:42 AM
so is he fired? You would think WWE would of said something as they've been doing that recently.Announcing developmental talent is fired?

Loose Cannon
10-12-2007, 09:45 AM
they have done that in the past on there site. That's why I ask.

KingofOldSchool
10-12-2007, 09:46 AM
They generally only do that when the guy has been on WWE TV in the past.

But Teddy sucks and never even gotten THAT far.

Hell, The Major Brothers already have him beat.

thecc
10-12-2007, 10:26 AM
Maybe he will start up H2 again. Then we can finally have that moonsault contest.

Dave Youell
10-12-2007, 10:29 AM
Punk 8
Teddy 0
Oh I'm aware of the current score, I just enjoy watching/hearing about it

Kane Knight
10-12-2007, 10:32 AM
they have done that in the past on there site. That's why I ask.

If, as Koosh pointed out, they've already been on WWE TV, yes. I can't think of an example otherwise.

IC Champion
10-12-2007, 12:02 PM
Punk 8
Teddy 0

Indifferent Clox
10-12-2007, 03:16 PM
I want to see this punk 8 teddy 0 shoot.

Kane Knight
10-12-2007, 03:30 PM
I want to see Teddy shot.

Zen v.W.o.
10-12-2007, 03:33 PM
lol, Teddy is the best heel in the world. He hasnt even made it to the big time and he has people hating his guts and wanting him shot.

Which is why this hurts so much, all that wasted potential.

KingofOldSchool
10-12-2007, 04:08 PM
lol, Teddy is the best heel in the world. He hasnt even made it to the big time and he has people hating his guts and wanting him shot.

See the problem is that Teddy Hart gets the X-Pac "You're a fucking clown and only two people like you" heat.

And last time I checked, that's not the kind of heat you want.

Mercury Bullet
10-12-2007, 04:12 PM
I would say Teddy's heat is BEYOND X-Pac heat. X-Pac was actually quite popular for a time, and made it into the big leagues, AND had a fairly substantial run at a high level.

Teddy Hart has...well...has um, never done anything. And people hate him as much, if not more than X-Pac.

The MAC
10-12-2007, 04:15 PM
:nono:

KingofOldSchool
10-12-2007, 04:18 PM
I would say Teddy's heat is BEYOND X-Pac heat. X-Pac was actually quite popular for a time, and made it into the big leagues, AND had a fairly substantial run at a high level.

Teddy Hart has...well...has um, never done anything. And people hate him as much, if not more than X-Pac.

True. Waltman's never gotten himself blackballed from the top 3 wrestling promotions in North America.

Kane Knight
10-12-2007, 04:55 PM

It hurts so much because you're a rabid smarktard who just had the hopes for his smark crush dashed.

It's a shame, I was hoping he'd actually make it on TV before he fell flat on his face.

The One
10-12-2007, 05:07 PM
So, for my own knowledge, was he fired before or after he bitch slapped Michaels on TV, proved to McMahon that Hunter was worthless, and became the next Hogan and Austin combined? Because if it was before any of that happened I think Zen might need to back paddle on a couple of comments...

Oh and Pac > Teddy. I promise you, Pac has more fans than Teddy has people outside of the IWC who know he's even alive. Teddy gets the "Would you kindly go fuck off somewhere, you're a disgrace to being a Hart" vibe (Bret Hart still sucks, FTW), were as the worst thing Pac has going for him is "You're only here because you have friends in high places."

Basically, what I'm getting at here is Zen is a douche. Don't ask me how Teddy being fired and Zen being a fuckjerk are related, just know that they are...

Zen v.W.o.
10-12-2007, 05:10 PM
See the problem is that Teddy Hart gets the X-Pac "You're a fucking clown and only two people like you" heat.

And last time I checked, that's not the kind of heat you want.

No see, X-pac heat is "we dont give a damn about you" heat..pissbreak material.

Put Teddy on a card, and he usually ends up being the most talked about man on the card, or stealing the show. Now in the indies that is easier to accomplish, but face it...just using the Hart name alone places his heat above anything Pac could ever have wished to attain. lol, xpac.

See none of you can say you dont give a damn about Teddy...you all rant so much on a guy that hasnt even made it to the big league yet.

Kane Knight
10-12-2007, 05:21 PM
So, for my own knowledge, was he fired before or after he bitch slapped Michaels on TV, proved to McMahon that Hunter was worthless, and became the next Hogan and Austin combined? Because if it was before any of that happened I think Zen might need to back paddle on a couple of comments...

Oh and Pac > Teddy. I promise you, Pac has more fans than Teddy has people outside of the IWC who know he's even alive. Teddy gets the "Would you kindly go fuck off somewhere, you're a disgrace to being a Hart" vibe (Bret Hart still sucks, FTW), were as the worst thing Pac has going for him is "You're only here because you have friends in high places."

Basically, what I'm getting at here is Zen is a douche. Don't ask me how Teddy being fired and Zen being a fuckjerk are related, just know that they are...:y:

Mercury Bullet
10-12-2007, 05:25 PM
just using the Hart name alone

Exactly. So the only people that do care, only care because he's a Hart. Not because he's done anything worth doing.

Zen v.W.o.
10-12-2007, 05:35 PM
Exactly. So the only people that do care, only care because he's a Hart. Not because he's done anything worth doing.

Everyone knows you aint done shit till you make it to the big time. I'm not even disputing that. I'm saying however that no matter what anyone tries to claim, he gets talked about...he brings intrigue....and if he's on your card, he fucking owns it.

All these little fuckers keep trying to tell themselves and the rest of the board that they dont give a damn about Teddy, yet this thread continues. And it's for a DEVELOPMENTAL wrestler. Case closed, point finale as we say en francais.

Pac threads die faster than a hot crowd after or once witnessing an Xpac segment.

Teddy not only has that last name that auotmatically makes a fans heads tilt towards him, but he then keeps them there with his attitude, charisma and "charm", lol. But seriously, the guy knows how to rile you up, or get a crwod talking about him.

If he would lose some of that jackass arrogance and learn to tone himself down when he doesnt need to be a prick, he'd be a solid pickup for the wwe and that's where I get flustered. It bothers me that Teddy, who does have all this potential, isnt on the roster, yet we have so many boring pieces of worthless shit on the roster right now(a prime reason why wrestling sorta sucks right now) who are.

Mercury Bullet
10-12-2007, 05:45 PM
X Pac has come and gone. Teddy Hart is "supposed" to be this up and coming big deal. Thats why people are talking about him. Yet, everytime he seems to be on the fringe of finally DOING SOMETHING with all this "potential" he completely fucks it up.

So it's ridiculous to say he is more over than X-Pac, or draws more heat than X-Pac. X-Pac actually had a career, Teddy's has never really gotten off the ground.

Zen v.W.o.
10-12-2007, 05:52 PM
X Pac has come and gone. Teddy Hart is "supposed" to be this up and coming big deal. Thats why people are talking about him. Yet, everytime he seems to be on the fringe of finally DOING SOMETHING with all this "potential" he completely fucks it up.

So it's ridiculous to say he is more over than X-Pac, or draws more heat than X-Pac. X-Pac actually had a career, Teddy's has never really gotten off the ground.

X-Pac had a career? Could have fooled me.

I only bring him up anyways because Koos made the comparison first.

Kane Knight
10-12-2007, 06:05 PM
I'm saying however that no matter what anyone tries to claim, he gets talked about...he brings intrigue....and if he's on your card, he fucking owns it.

Because nobody else will show up.

IC Champion
10-12-2007, 06:13 PM
X-Pac and Teddy Hart both suck.

Teddy Hart isn't going anywhere there Zen, he's 30 and yet to make it to the bigs. And most likely if his career in the WWE is done, he won't. He's a glorified spot machine with the Hart surname attached, nothing more.

Also Teddy looks like a fag.

IC Champion
10-12-2007, 06:16 PM
Teddy Hart believes Teddy Hart vs Teddy Hart would steal any show.

Kane Knight
10-12-2007, 06:19 PM
It'd be easy to steal a show nobody was watching.

KingofOldSchool
10-12-2007, 06:24 PM
It'd be easy to steal a show nobody was watching.

I count at least two who'd watch, Zen and Teddy's ego.

KingofOldSchool
10-12-2007, 06:29 PM
Put Teddy on a card, and he usually ends up being the most talked about man on the card, or stealing the show. Now in the indies that is easier to accomplish, but face it...just using the Hart name alone places his heat above anything Pac could ever have wished to attain. lol, xpac.

Yeah tell that to other legendary wrestlers who had kids or other relatives that had wrestling careers that went nowhere.

David Flair
David Sammartino
Scott Putski
Erik Watts

Yeah they all have the luck of having a famous wrestling last name, but yet didn't get anywhere for various reasons. So having a legendary last name in wrestling doesn't guarentee success.

Oh and go back to 1998 and 1999, X-Pac was far more over back then than Teddy Hart will EVER be.

Kane Knight
10-12-2007, 06:49 PM
I count at least two who'd watch, Zen and Teddy's ego.

Teddy's Ego is the special ref. So we're down to one, unless you count the video Zenny and Ted will jerk off to later.

Poor Zenny. Doesn't even realise most of the people talking about Teddy on here probably wouldn't say shit or even care if some dumb smarktard hadn't been slobbering all over his metaphorical junk.

redoneja
10-12-2007, 06:53 PM

No. He. Just. Sucks.

The Ayatollah
10-12-2007, 07:18 PM
I don't think it's really fair to compare Teddy Hart to David Flair or Scott Putski.

Not fair to Flair and Putski that is, since I know for a fact I've seen the both of them on TV before and on the other hand without actively searching on the net most people have no clue what the hell Teddy Hart looks like.

Zen v.W.o.
10-12-2007, 07:28 PM

Uh huh..keep trying KK, you only prove my point with every remark.

He's done it while on TNA as part of the X division, he did it on the same show guys like Punk and Styles were competing on...the list goes on.

Anyways you know I am right, otherwise you'd just drop it right now. But you detest being in the wrong, so you attempt to turn things to your side, even if it means needing to go against fact that is clearly on my side.

It's ok though KK, none of us can be right 100 percent of the time, although we all think we can be 100 percent of the time, so for this I can at least understand you. You put up a valiant try.:y:

Kane Knight
10-12-2007, 07:30 PM
Uh huh..keep trying KK, you only prove my point with every remark.

What, that if I push your buttons, you will say stupid, uninformed things?

Zen v.W.o.
10-12-2007, 07:31 PM
X-Pac and Teddy Hart both suck.

Teddy Hart isn't going anywhere there Zen, he's 30 and yet to make it to the bigs. And most likely if his career in the WWE is done, he won't. He's a glorified spot machine with the Hart surname attached, nothing more.

Also Teddy looks like a fag.

HBK is a closet fag and clearly looks like one, what with the cowboy attire and shiny mirrored suits and prissy ass tats..not to mention the fucking leather chaps. But that has nothing at all to do with whether or not you can make it. Patterson was gay and he was the first ever IC champ.

Zen v.W.o.
10-12-2007, 07:32 PM
What, that if I push your buttons, you will say stupid, uninformed things?

I think you've got it backwards. I do this because I know you go for it all the time. You NEED that last word.

I'll wait....

Kane Knight
10-12-2007, 07:32 PM
I'm missing how you're right, particularly, BTW. The guy who was going to get the last laugh and revolutionise the industry is fired, so....

Kane Knight
10-12-2007, 07:34 PM
I think you've got it backwards. I do this because I know you go for it all the time. You NEED that last word.

I'll wait....

The funny thing is you went from how I was in the wrong because I need the last word to this. Totally polar opposite.

So...How exactly are you right?

We rubbed you until you showed up and started whining, Zen.

KingofOldSchool
10-12-2007, 07:34 PM
I don't think it's really fair to compare Teddy Hart to David Flair or Scott Putski.

Not fair to Flair and Putski that is, since I know for a fact I've seen the both of them on TV before and on the other hand without actively searching on the net most people have no clue what the hell Teddy Hart looks like.

That's true, David Flair has been U.S. Champ and one half of the WCW Tag Champs before. And David Sammartino wrestled at the first Wrestlemania, so he's one-upped Ted Anus on that one.

Kane Knight
10-12-2007, 07:38 PM
That's true, David Flair has been U.S. Champ and one half of the WCW Tag Champs before. And David Sammartino wrestled at the first Wrestlemania, so he's one-upped Ted Anus on that one.

David Flair only wrestled on WCW though, so does it count as being meaningful?

Zen v.W.o.
10-12-2007, 07:39 PM
I am right in that you cant get enough Teddy talk. He has created enough intrigue in you to constantly insult him, thus meaning you are interested in the man...he has captivated you in some manner. I dont fault you for that, he would do so to anyone.

You are also wrong in that you attempt to try and falsify facts, such as Teddy actually you know, creating a buzz about him whereever he goes.
Does it turn out for the best? Usually not, but what we are discussing here is his ability to draw in the audience that does see him, to which he has never failed in accomplishing.

So that's where the potential comes in..a ton of wasted potential, all too true, but a ton of potential nonetheless....to think Teddy wouldnt easily become somebody outside of his family bloodlines is to be ignorant and also a douche.

KingofOldSchool

Well it's more meaningful than anything Teddy Anus has done.

Zen v.W.o.

Arquette held their strap so no.

KingofOldSchool
10-12-2007, 07:42 PM
Arquette held their strap so no.

But so did Bret Hart.

Zen v.W.o.
10-12-2007, 07:52 PM
Bret didnt care for it though.

Kane Knight
10-12-2007, 07:52 PM
I am right in that you cant get enough Teddy talk. He has created enough intrigue in you to constantly insult him, thus meaning you are interested in the man...he has captivated you in some manner. I dont fault you for that, he would do so to anyone.

Ummm...Zen?

How to break this to you.

I'm not responding to Teddy Hart.

I'm responding to you.

I am mocking you mercilessly like I do with Bret Hart, Nirvana, and anything else you say that is incredibly stupid and without foundation. I don't even hate Bret Hart. I'm a fan. But you're a fucking moron, and so you say really, really stupid things about him. And I take the piss out of them.

I probably shouldn't, because assuming you're not a gimmick, you're a very sick individual.

Inability to distinguish humor from reality is often a sign of psychosis. Now normally, I'd say "You can't transmit tone through the internet, so meh," But anyone who feels the need to assert that I'm "lying" when I say that nobody at all would watch a Teddy Hart match, or to take seriously the notion that I would like to shoot Teddy Hart needs to check himself into a psych ward.

No, Zenny, I'm not lying. I'm not lying because the statements are not intended to be taken seriously. They were intended to be jokes. Like the notion that Teddy Hart would get the last laugh, strike it rich, or be the savior. Or the notion that he's a good heel because people are taking jabs at him because you built him up and he couldn't even make it out of the gate.

...You were joking, right? Because that's some of the dumbest shit anyone's ever said on here, and we had a guy whose gimmick was "*chews tinfoil*"

Kane Knight
10-12-2007, 07:53 PM
But so did Bret Hart.

Yeah, but you see, Bret Hart brought credibility in with him. The belt was worth something while he held it, and then nothing once he left again!

The Ayatollah
10-12-2007, 07:56 PM
I bet if Teddy Hart had been in WCW he would've held the championship as well!

You know..that cruiserweight tag team world championship thing they had for all of what, a month? With, hell I dunno, Kid Romeo, they seems like a good match.

(The sad bit here is I really don't know a damn thing about Teddy Hart except he's always getting fired. This is just fun.)

Kane Knight
10-12-2007, 08:03 PM
I bet if Teddy Hart had been in WCW he would've held the championship as well!

You know..that cruiserweight tag team world championship thing they had for all of what, a month? With, hell I dunno, Kid Romeo, they seems like a good match.

(The sad bit here is I really don't know a damn thing about Teddy Hart except he's always getting fired. This is just fun.)

Titleitis. The way they kept coming up with titles, they probably would have come up with a "Teddy Hart" title.

(Don't feel so alone. I know very little about Teddy Hart, except that he's a fuckup).

The Ayatollah
10-12-2007, 08:05 PM
I think I'd actually feel bad for someone if they named a title after him and then he didn't actually win it because he got fired.

Not that I'm saying this would happen to Teddy Hart of course...:D

KingofOldSchool
10-12-2007, 08:07 PM
It's even funnier because his last name isn't really Hart.

The Ayatollah
10-12-2007, 08:10 PM
Wait, what?

But how's that work, I mean it says it right there, Teddy Hart....see the Hart is the last name in the name! :p

Zen v.W.o.
10-12-2007, 08:10 PM
Ummm...Zen?

How to break this to you.

I'm not responding to Teddy Hart.

I'm responding to you.

I am mocking you mercilessly like I do with Bret Hart, Nirvana, and anything else you say that is incredibly stupid and without foundation. I don't even hate Bret Hart. I'm a fan. But you're a fucking moron, and so you say really, really stupid things about him. And I take the piss out of them.

I probably shouldn't, because assuming you're not a gimmick, you're a very sick individual.

Inability to distinguish humor from reality is often a sign of psychosis. Now normally, I'd say "You can't transmit tone through the internet, so meh," But anyone who feels the need to assert that I'm "lying" when I say that nobody at all would watch a Teddy Hart match, or to take seriously the notion that I would like to shoot Teddy Hart needs to check himself into a psych ward.

No, Zenny, I'm not lying. I'm not lying because the statements are not intended to be taken seriously. They were intended to be jokes. Like the notion that Teddy Hart would get the last laugh, strike it rich, or be the savior. Or the notion that he's a good heel because people are taking jabs at him because you built him up and he couldn't even make it out of the gate.

...You were joking, right? Because that's some of the dumbest shit anyone's ever said on here, and we had a guy whose gimmick was "*chews tinfoil*"

I play up my markdom for anything Hart much like The One supports his Kliq guys. I never actually meant he'd be the next savior. But saying it, if it means I will get a reaction from doing so, has always amused me, yes.

I have numerous times mentioned Teddy's potential though, which I will not back down from. Seriously, if the guy has always managed to hold a captive audience at full attention, then I see no reason why he wouldnt be able to do so in the wwe, IF he were able to actually check his ego at the door and realize that despite his family ties etc etc, he cant go about acting as if HE HIMSELF has been the man for so many years.

You're right in calling him an asshole, and mocking him for it. I know that.

I just think at times, people who manage to generate alot of attention, such as him, recieve a certain amount of flack that one wouldnt normally get if he were released for any other reason then being a fucking asshat.

I think I'm doing ok. I find guys like Charles Manson intriguing as all heck, and have a few other warped thoughts that run through me from time to time, but generally I do believe I can tell when you are kidding or not.

But I can say the same for you. If I make a fucking remark about a Hart saving the planet, it's actually fucking held against me which I find utterly fantastic...and from there on I start to cruise, and become more and more gimmicky.

The Ayatollah
10-12-2007, 08:29 PM
So, hypothetically speaking, do you think that now that he's been fired by pretty much everyone if Teddy Hart were to start his own wrestling promotion, say the THWF, would THWF CEO and Head Booker Teddy Hart, based on the laws of probability, eventually have to fire Teddy Hart? And if so would he only fire him as a performer?

ozzman6669
10-12-2007, 08:34 PM
The fact is, Teddy Annis (his real name) is an asshole. Un trou de cul pour que tu comprenne bien. He is only a spot monkey with very bad attitude. 2 thing that McMahon don't like. The guy is able to fuck enough to get fired one week after HBK and HHH said he was the next big thing.

Tazz Dan
10-12-2007, 09:19 PM
Announcing developmental talent is fired?

They announced Dan Rodman's release, so you never know.

I still haven't read anywhere where it's 100% confirmed so :-\.

Anyway stupid shit though Teddy :nono:

Kane Knight
10-12-2007, 09:19 PM
So, hypothetically speaking, do you think that now that he's been fired by pretty much everyone if Teddy Hart were to start his own wrestling promotion, say the THWF, would THWF CEO and Head Booker Teddy Hart, based on the laws of probability, eventually have to fire Teddy Hart? And if so would he only fire him as a performer?

Well, he'd end up getting in a fight with himself and ending the company, I bet.

Mister Sinister
10-12-2007, 10:56 PM

You are also wrong in that you attempt to try and falsify facts, such as Teddy actually you know, creating a buzz about him whereever he goes.
Does it turn out for the best? Usually not, but what we are discussing here is his ability to draw in the audience that does see him, to which he has never failed in accomplishing.

So that's where the potential comes in..a ton of wasted potential, all too true, but a ton of potential nonetheless....to think Teddy wouldnt easily become somebody outside of his family bloodlines is to be ignorant and also a douche.

In an week, we will even forgot Teddy Anus exists, the only reason we even remotely cared about that spot monkey before was because of Harry Smith and Nattie Niedhart.

And this is coming from someone who likes Spot Monkey Wrestling.

Danny Electric
10-13-2007, 06:08 AM
what's all this dissing on the 123 kid

Mr Regal
10-13-2007, 06:18 AM
X-Pac rules ftw

Danny Electric
10-13-2007, 06:22 AM
I remember when he beat Razor Ramon and then they tagged up.

2 of my 3 favourite wrestlers at the time.

Mr Regal
10-13-2007, 06:34 AM
And he turned on Razor for the money of the Million Dollar man....the son of a bitch.

Danny Electric
10-13-2007, 06:57 AM
Just like my other favourite, Tatanka.

I cried that night.

Mr Regal
10-13-2007, 06:58 AM
Tatanka sold out his people....his nation.

The Million Dollar man has a lot to answer for.

Mooияakeя™
10-13-2007, 07:19 AM
Everybody's got a price....

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mFQeB2vfoOg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mFQeB2vfoOg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

thedamndest
10-13-2007, 09:55 AM
Best theme song ever. I love the idea that Ted wears that suit in his daily life with his trunks and pads underneath.

Do you think if the character had continued into the late 90's, we would have seen the Million Dollar Man filing for bankruptcy after Tatanka blew the whistle on the Million Dollar Corporation book cooking scheme? Nikolai Volkoff totally would have been the fall guy.

Kane Knight
10-13-2007, 10:41 AM
Tatanka sold out his people....his nation.

What, he signed on to join up with Mohegan Sun?

IC Champion
10-13-2007, 01:31 PM
Million Dollar man was gold.

Best character of the 80's by far.

Kane Knight
10-13-2007, 01:48 PM
Million Dollar man was gold.

Best character of the 80's by far.

He paid you to say that, didn't he?

IC Champion
10-13-2007, 01:56 PM
He paid you to say that, didn't he?
Everybody's got a price....

Kane Knight
10-13-2007, 02:58 PM
I don't.

Destor
10-13-2007, 03:51 PM
Wow has Zen dug a hole for his self.

Mooияakeя™
10-13-2007, 06:23 PM
lol. Just watching that video again...

His theme was the best

His laugh was the best

His suit was the best....

I think I wouldn't be against him bringing back that Million Dollar belt and managing his son (under the Million Dollar Corporation name - maybe throw some other random bloke that they can abuse for a few months like Virgil was and then they can fued down the line etc.)

And you know.. that theme tune is timeless, I'd still love to hear it on SD / RAW today.

Destor
10-14-2007, 12:00 AM
Just wandering, has the Observer confirmed this yet? Suspicious if it hasn't...

Blitz
10-14-2007, 12:07 PM
Nah there was something about it in one of the daily updates.

loopydate
10-14-2007, 05:58 PM
They announced Dan Rodman's release, so you never know.

I still haven't read anywhere where it's 100% confirmed so :-\.

Anyway stupid shit though Teddy :nono:

Rodman was on Tough Enough.

Kane Knight
10-14-2007, 06:23 PM
Wasn't Rodman on TV a couple of times aside from TE, too?

Mooияakeя™
10-14-2007, 07:37 PM
Is that the guy we think HHH booted cos Steph was creaming for him?

Nark Order
10-14-2007, 08:23 PM
The funny thing about is that guys like Brian Christopher, Scott Putsky, and David Flair were called to the big leaugues before their time, despite completely blowing; but they were able to ride the coat tales of their dads for awhile before they were ultimately shitcanned. So honestly, if it is really that incredibly easy that all those guys could have gone at least a year or two on the big time feds roster... you would think it would be pretty damned easy for a talented guy like Teddy Hart. But no. He's so much of a fucking moron, that he can't even think to keep his mouth shut for a month or two and ride his way to the roster like the others before him. If Teddy actually swallowed his pride and shut his fucking mouth for only a couple months, he would most likely make it. He's had many opportunities to become an Orton, but because of his 'Nash' attitude, he most likely won't even get the opportunity to become a Scott Putski. At least Putski got TV time.

Good game, Ted.

Kane Knight
10-14-2007, 08:50 PM
Especially when you consider that Christopher was on drugs. How hard is it to do as well as a coked-out retard?

KingofOldSchool
10-17-2007, 10:26 AM
While Teddy Hart had been very much more behaved than in previous years, this was just a case once again of Teddy being Teddy. While in developmental recently during the course of matches, Teddy would randomly springboard in off the ropes or do unexpected moonsaults, etc.. Basically going in to business for himself. He would be admonished, reprimanded, and told that he can not do that. Then at the next show he'd do it again. If WWE instructed everyone to dress business casual, Teddy would show up in his glittery pink outfits and so on and so forth.

The breaking point was when Teddy was admonished and told he needed to learn better ring psychology, and he gave what was described as "A Teddy Hart Answer". Vince McMahon was in one of his "on the warpath" moods on that day during talent evaluations, and it was decided that Teddy was not worth the trouble.

Following his release he's contracted TNA, to which Mike couldn't get any answers in regards to a possible deal there. He also contacted Ring of Honor several times, who immediately said they had no interest. He also contacted Jersey All Pro, and Mike expects to see him showing up there.

Just Teddy being Teddy. Credit: PWI Audio

:rofl:

IC Champion
10-17-2007, 11:46 AM
There is why, Teddy Hart has no place in the wrestling business, today, tomorrow, or ever.

Face it, Teddy is running out of time to make something of himself.

Innovator
10-17-2007, 11:47 AM
Nah, times up

KingofOldSchool
10-17-2007, 12:16 PM
Face it, Teddy is running out of time to make something of himself.

He's already made something out of himself.

An ass.

thecc
10-17-2007, 01:12 PM
Jeeze, I guess as long as JAPW is around, Teddy will have a booking.

IC Champion
10-17-2007, 01:14 PM
Who?

loopydate
10-17-2007, 03:32 PM
STFU, guys! Teddy Hart is going to be the savior of JAPW and bring them past WWE!

...:lol: This whole story makes me happy.

thecc
10-17-2007, 03:51 PM
STFU, guys! Teddy Hart is going to be the savior of JAPW and bring them past WWE!

...:lol: This whole story makes me happy.$20 Teddy will be making these claims in a month. This reminds me of the last time he was no longer getting booked there. He refused to show up because the company wouldn't let him take their title home with him.

Kane Knight
10-17-2007, 05:27 PM

OMG! You fell for it! ZEN IS TEH MASTER

Zen v.W.o.
10-17-2007, 06:12 PM
Actually Teddy is main eventing the next PWA event against samoa joe and some other guy in a tag match. Oh yeah, AJ Styles.

IC Champion
10-17-2007, 06:16 PM
AJ Styles >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Teddy Hart.

Kane Knight
10-17-2007, 06:21 PM
So nobody worth afuck, then?

ozzman6669
10-17-2007, 06:45 PM
Actually Teddy is main eventing the next PWA event against samoa joe and some other guy in a tag match. Oh yeah, AJ Styles.

That makes 3 assholes, who's the fourth one???

The One
10-17-2007, 07:48 PM
I think they are looking to sign Jack Evans for #4...

Mr. Nerfect
10-18-2007, 07:33 AM
Teddy Hart may be a cock, but he's a talented cock. I hope he finds success despite himself.

Honestly, even though it has no chance of happening because of his douchbaggery in ROH, but Teddy Hart would make a fine addition to The Age of the Fall. The anti-ROH thing even makes sense.

Kane Knight
10-18-2007, 10:40 AM
Teddy Hart may be a cock, but he's a talented cock. I hope he finds success despite himself.

Honestly, even though it has no chance of happening because of his douchbaggery in ROH, but Teddy Hart would make a fine addition to The Age of the Fall. The anti-ROH thing even makes sense.

In all probability, he won't succeed.

And honestly, I think wrestling has enough cocks as it is that we don't need him to succeed.

Rob
10-20-2007, 09:31 AM
They gave Randy Orton enough chances.

Teddy Hart is gonna be back within 12 months.

Zen v.W.o.
10-20-2007, 07:25 PM
They gave Randy Orton enough chances.

Teddy Hart is gonna be back within 12 months.

Agreed. Vince is gonna still be seeing possible dollar signs. He cant deny himself of that.

McLegend
10-20-2007, 07:39 PM
lol Teddy Hart apparently no showed the PWA show

IC Champion
10-20-2007, 07:50 PM
lol Teddy Hart apparently no showed the PWA show
I for one, am shocked.

Kane Knight
10-20-2007, 08:57 PM
I for one, am shocked.

Skippord
10-20-2007, 10:31 PM
lol Teddy Hart is worthless

The One
10-20-2007, 10:33 PM
How can Skip so clearly see on the matter of Teddy Hart but be so wayward on the topic of JBL. It blows my mind.

Skippord
10-20-2007, 10:36 PM
JBL is equally as worthless

and equally as big of a douche

Kane Knight
10-20-2007, 10:50 PM
JBL's easily 100 times the man Teddy Hart is.

Skippord
10-20-2007, 11:01 PM
Hard Gay is easily 100 times the man Teddy Hart is

IC Champion
10-20-2007, 11:19 PM
JBL's easily 100 times the man Teddy Hart is.

Mister Sinister
10-21-2007, 05:46 AM
It's easy to be 100x better the man then Teddy Hart is when he is in the negitive range