PDA

View Full Version : Noah Lott from WWE Dark Match on Oct. 8th

MiWrestlingfan04
10-22-2007, 06:10 PM
Someone mentioned that they thought Noah Lott was a cool name. Well heres how you check him out. By going to http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/NoahLottfans/ or http://community.webshots.com/user/noahlott_wrestling Right now his official website is still down so thats how you can find out about him. Peace

Hollywood Joe Williamson
http://hollywoodsworld.blogspot.com
http://www.myspace.com/hollywoodjw

The One
10-22-2007, 06:21 PM
Who the fuck are you? Who the fuck is Noah Lott? Why the fuck should any of us care?

Oh you're spamming, nevermind...

Xero
10-22-2007, 06:22 PM
Chris Benoit?

Xero
10-22-2007, 06:24 PM
By the way, "Chris Benoit" is now an acceptable way to post "Who?" now.

It also works in sentences.

"Chris Benoit are you?"

"Chris Benoit let the dogs out!?"

"Chris Benoit ate my cookies!?"

"The Chris Benoit are a good band."

The One
10-22-2007, 06:25 PM
Should we also say Chris Benoit when talking about all the little Whos down in Whoville?

Xero
10-22-2007, 06:29 PM
Of course.

Mr. Nerfect
10-22-2007, 06:55 PM
Cyber Sunday: You Get the Vote!

You are in the driver's seat at Cyber Sundauy. will you choose? will face Randy Orton for the WWE Championship? Will it be SHAWN MICHAELS, jeff hardy, SHAWN MICHAELS, SHAWN MICHAELS or mr. kennedy?

Will CM Punk be able to come out victorious over the mastadon, Big Daddy V when you vote for him? could possibly defeat the undefeated V? can forget the presence of that wily Matt Striker at ringside.

Also, is behind the mysterious videos that have been airing on RAW? Will we get an answer?

Order Cyber Sunday through your local PPV provider! could resist?

loopydate
10-22-2007, 09:45 PM
I feel like I've become an obnoxious indy fan, what with my post in the Eddie Venom thread, and now here, but I've seen Noah Lott, and the guy can work. He's got a pretty good old-school high-flier style. He's never going to be a big star or anything, but he'd make a good enhancement talent.

The One
10-22-2007, 09:48 PM
loopydate shows signs of supporting someone without a million dollar contract. He is a smark who sucks the dicks of everyone on the indy scene just because they're not in WWE. Don't lie, you know it's true!!!

Blitz
10-22-2007, 11:56 PM
CK3, Gutter, N8 Mattson>>>>>Noah Lott.

Lock Jaw
10-23-2007, 12:09 AM
I know a lot.

MiWrestlingfan04
10-23-2007, 07:34 AM
You call yourself the one? What are the you?
The one Jackass
The one duchebag
The one ass clown
The one piece of shit

I mean come on now...lets be more creative with your name. The One could mean many things. For example you're the dumbest one on this forum. Peace

MiWrestlingfan04
10-23-2007, 07:43 AM
I believe it was Blitz who posted this a couple of weeks ago

*-Jacob Duncan defeated Noah Lott (Great name)
-Carlito defeated CK3
-WGTT defeated N8 Mattson and Dave Glenn

so thats why I thought I'd post about him.

thecc
10-23-2007, 10:11 AM
Nate Webb> CK3, Gutter, N8 Mattson>>>>>Noah Lott.;)

Xero
10-23-2007, 10:12 AM
Because "Hollywood" is such an original name.

Brother.

Xero
10-23-2007, 10:13 AM
And yes, I do see the irony in me posting that.

loopydate
10-23-2007, 05:13 PM
Nate Webb and N8 Mattson are pretty cool, too. Never seen CK3 or Gutter.

Blitz
10-23-2007, 09:51 PM
CK3 is Jericho-esque on the mic and in the ring. He just needs a bigger physique.

The One
10-23-2007, 10:13 PM
You call yourself the one? What are the you?
The one Jackass
The one duchebag
The one ass clown
The one piece of shit

I mean come on now...lets be more creative with your name. The One could mean many things. For example you're the dumbest one on this forum. Peace

LMAO! Wow. Bravo good sir. This one here can only wonder how long you sat at your computer screen pinning over the perfect words of insult and slander to throw my way. And might I say, a job well done. If only Shakespeare and Voltaire had been alive during this, the grandest age of literary insult, who knows what they could have learned from you.

We all sprang from monkeys, I guess you just didn't spring far enough...

Bad Company
10-23-2007, 10:15 PM
Yeah, what kind of name is "The One" huh?

The One
10-23-2007, 10:21 PM
It's actually short for "The One Who Snuck In, Molested You In Your Sleep, Jizzed On Your Pillow, And Then Stole Your Orange Juice From Out Of The Fridge Last Night"...but TPWW didn't have room for the whole thing. :(

FourFifty
10-23-2007, 10:24 PM
It's actually short for "The One Who Snuck In, Molested You In Your Sleep, Jizzed On Your Pillow, And Then Stole Your Orange Juice From Out Of The Fridge Last Night"...but TPWW didn't have room for the whole thing. :(

I swore I had orange juice yesterday... I guess I know where it went.

The One
10-23-2007, 10:25 PM
Muahahahaha! Next time I'm taking the Cranberry juice! ;)