PDA

View Full Version : 24 Season 7 Trailer

Boondock Saint
10-24-2007, 09:04 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=PvLpSDwKCqQ

After a god awful season 6, the show can only go up from here. Must say, this looks pretty good. Tony looks badass.

Splaya
10-24-2007, 09:28 PM
OMG TONY IS THE HEEL.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Lock Jaw
10-24-2007, 10:20 PM
This is what happens when a woman becomes president. Tony goes evil and they put Jack Bauer on trial for torturing people.

Pinnacle Charisma
10-24-2007, 10:27 PM
fucking sweet is all i can say.

What an awesome season of tv this season is.

Its looking like the best season of 24 ever with thier greatest character ever back as the badguy. And the heavyweights like Jack, Chloe and Buchannon all involved.

The Office is in series best form. I cant wait for season 4 of lost and i jsut know it will be awesome and heroes is going great atm as well.

I am loving being a nerd right about now

Skippord
10-24-2007, 10:34 PM
I really really want to see this

Loose Cannon
10-24-2007, 11:19 PM
I'm watching season 5 again now. I can't stop. I saw the dam thing already and I still mesmorized. Greatest TV Season of all-time

El Vaquero de Infierno
10-25-2007, 07:17 AM
OMG TONY IS THE HEEL.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

My words exactly. But it will be a year before I see it on DVD...:(

McDoogle
10-25-2007, 07:22 AM
The season 6 trailer looked amazing too. Im still kinda skeptical but jesus I want it to be amazing.

owenbrown
10-25-2007, 09:30 AM
I'm watching season 5 again now. I can't stop. I saw the dam thing already and I still mesmorized. Greatest TV Season of all-time
I agree. Just watching the reruns on A&E has convinced me that season 5 kicks ass. :D

Splaya
10-25-2007, 11:28 AM
Season 6 was just awful. They could have done so much more with the Audrey storyline and everything involved.

That trailer was just OMGish. I sent it to my friend who felt the same way. Think about it, they could always turn Tony back to being a good guy by the end of the season. But what are his motives for going evil. Obviously one has to be Michelle. Unless somehow, SOMEWAY, she is still alive too. AND HELPING HIM. Imagine that. Jack fought so hard in season 4 to keep Tony and Michelle alive and together. And now they've turned on him.

Get ready guys, a lot of questions and no answers so far

RP
10-25-2007, 12:14 PM
Ok..

On one hand i'm like WTF Why is Tony a bad guy bull shit cock cock cock!

On the other hand i'm like HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT

I'm so torn, i cant wait. But i dunno, but i really wanna see this, but i dunno about Tony, but Tony looks awsome, but he's a bad guy, but he's an awsome bad guy, but i dunno. WTF

Loose Cannon
10-25-2007, 12:33 PM
I think Tony is going to turn out to be doing the right thing and Jack will help him. I see a huge swerve and a double switch between the "good guys" and "bad guys"

RP
10-25-2007, 12:48 PM
That last scene where Jack yells " TONY ! " and Tony turns and acts like he knows Jack wont dare shoot him, had me holyshitting a cup full of WTF.

Loose Cannon
10-25-2007, 01:04 PM
Tony should be railing Kim in this series. How fucked up would that be?

MVP
10-25-2007, 02:27 PM
I can't believe CTU is gone this season. It's like they want to stop the criticism for rehashing the same storylines each season by making some huge changes, which I can't blame them for. And Tony as the villain is pretty sweet, I was starting to miss his character. Can't wait for this season. :drool:

El Vaquero de Infierno
10-25-2007, 03:25 PM
It also looks like Jack has gone a bit psychotic in this series, as it looks like Jack now enjoys torturing people, opposed to it once being a necessary evil in the first few seasons to him barely being able to do it in season 6. So maybe the whole Audrey thing fucked him up, or something else has happened since the end of season 6.

Innovator
10-25-2007, 03:27 PM
Can't fucking wait

Ogen
10-25-2007, 06:18 PM
Whens it all out then

El Vaquero de Infierno
10-26-2007, 10:55 AM
January in the States, probably around that time as well on Sky.