PDA

View Full Version : What Classic Episodes of WCW/WWF/WWE/ECW do you have taped?

Shaggy
03-04-2004, 05:43 PM
I was looking through what I have and I was wondering what classic episodes the people here at TPWW still have. When I saw episodes I mean the TV tapings. Not the PPV.

These are the ones I have:
The Stephanie/Test Marriage
Last Monday Night Nitro
Raw in tribute to Owen after Over the Edge

Then I also have some small episodes of Raw that really are nothing.

What about yall?

Xero
03-04-2004, 06:05 PM
I have just about every Raw and SmackDown since 99... I have a few 98s and one or two 97s scattered around here somewhere too... Ive missed maybe 10 tops (combined)...

Mike the Metal Ed
03-04-2004, 06:09 PM
I have the Smackdown, with Raven v Chris Jericho for the Hardcore Title, and Austin and Rock, face to face.

Watson
03-04-2004, 06:52 PM

Do you have that entire show?

loopydate
03-04-2004, 06:54 PM
These are the ones I have:

Me, too.

Rob
03-04-2004, 07:09 PM
Raw:
Owen Hart special
Brian Pillman tribute/DX "shoot", Bret Hart tirade.
Foley winning 1st WWF title
Jericho debut
ECW invasion
WCW/WWF simulcast
Jericho "winning WWF title"
Jericho & Benoit winning tag titles.

Nitro:
Bret Hart "quits" in Toronto
Bret Hart return in Atlanta first time since Owen's death
Nash vs. Hogan one finger push
Russo/Bischoff return
Bret beats Goldberg for U.S title in WCW title tournement (yes, Russo booked it).

More I forget but those stick out.

Arashi Kage
03-05-2004, 12:07 AM
I haven't taped any shows in years, and I haven't watched any of the tapes in years, so I can't quit remember everything I have.

Quick off the top of my head:

WWF Monday Night RAW:

Warrior's return after WM12
First Mankind RAW, where he attacks Undertaker at the end of the show after Taker vs Justin Hawk Bradshaw
Warrior's last match before he left - forget who he faught, but it ends with Owen, Vader, and Bulldog beating Warrior down.

WCW Nitro:

Early nWo stuff
Warrior's WCW appearance
4 Horseman stuff - Mr. Perfect joining/leaving, Double J
Nash jumping in water running from Sting - Spring Break Nitro(s)
Goldberg beats Hogan

WCW Thunder:

First show, and other stuff later on

Anything from the '96-'97/98 period RAW & '96-'99 Nitro, can't remember much, but if you name it from then, I think I have it. But I think I taped over some old RAWs with Nitro/Thunder when I moved over to WCW with all the good WWF SuperStars and didn't care for WWF Attitude.

Paranoid Rattlesnake
03-05-2004, 05:38 AM
I just found the RAW after fully loaded 99 where at the beginning Undertaker is whipping XPACs ass all over the arena and Kane comes out then Big Show gets him. The Unholy Alliance is born

Dave Youell
03-05-2004, 07:55 AM
My mate Pox, has every Nitro, Raw, Smackdown, heat, velocity, thunder, ppv, ecw on tnn since 97

Shaggy
03-05-2004, 09:17 AM
Do you have that entire show?

yea

I also forgot that I also have the episode where the Union formed.

SuperSlim
03-05-2004, 09:36 AM
let's see... Heat before Judgment Day where Austin got "fired"

The Raw where Vince was in the hospital and Austin was the doctor and nailed him over the head with the bed pan

The debut of the Nitro Girls/ which was also the night that Austin and Dude Love became tag champs

John la Rock
03-05-2004, 01:32 PM
I have all the Raw's and Smackdown's that I attended live. My fav is the Raw after No Way Out 2003 when The Rock returned to Raw and bashed the TO crowd. classic :y: