PDA

View Full Version : Stuff you've got from gigs

packt up
03-05-2004, 01:32 AM
So yeah what stuff have you collected from the end of gigs.

One of my friends got a signed Snow Patrol setlist, I have setlists of a few small bands who have played my uni and stuff, Dogs die in hot cars probably being the biggest one :meh: got it signed though :)

Nearly got a Radiohead one but some bastard got there just before me :(.

So yeah got any setlists? drumsticks? random shit of walls?

fonzy
03-05-2004, 12:52 PM
<center><font color="#0080FF" face="Arial" Size="2">i got hit in the face with the alkaline trio dummer's stick this one time

i also have a pick off the fat guy in bowling for soup...</font>

packt up
03-05-2004, 03:18 PM
<center><font color="#0080FF" face="Arial" Size="2">i got hit in the face with the alkaline trio dummer's stick this one time

lol

Some of my friends went to see them and got picks too.

Apparently he kept licking them and rubbing them on himself and then throwing them into the crowd...and that like gave him something to do as he can't play the guitar for shit or something.

Joeleosis
03-05-2004, 04:58 PM
A pick from the Hatebreed guitarist, a stuffed chicken from Buckethead, a cup from Weird Al, a bloody scalp from some metal show, and plenty of bruises from Slayer.

LoDownM
03-05-2004, 05:16 PM
This one dude I road the bus with back in HS got a drumstick from Aerosmith. He thought he was so cool. I shoulda took it, broke it, and told him to stfu.

Danny Electric
03-06-2004, 09:57 AM

Lol, Marilyn Manson threw a bottle into the crowd and it came flying off my head.

Mike the Metal Ed
03-06-2004, 10:01 AM
I was gonna nick one of the signs advertising Maiden's new DVD at Donington, but every sign was gone when we left.

Wengerland
03-06-2004, 10:11 AM
Almost got the pick from Deep Purple's guitarist but it hit some woman in the face next to me and went to someone else along the row.

JJ Moore
03-07-2004, 05:07 AM
A pick from the Hatebreed guitarist, a stuffed chicken from Buckethead, a cup from Weird Al, a bloody scalp from some metal show, and plenty of bruises from Slayer.

:( you got to see Bucket? :'(