JUDGE FUDGE ftw.

Kane Knight
11-01-2007, 09:38 PM
Why are they destroying the Dudleyz?

I keep missing parts of TNA.

FourFifty
11-01-2007, 09:38 PM
Gotta add TNA to this list....
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-D-KJKmwBQU&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-D-KJKmwBQU&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Kane Knight
11-01-2007, 09:43 PM
<object height="355" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-D-KJKmwBQU&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="355" width="425"></object>

Wow, that was horrendously shitty and unfunny.

FourFifty
11-01-2007, 10:06 PM
I wasn't trying to be funny. The things that are mentioned on that list are things I couldn't care less about, and TNA should be added to that list.

Jura
11-01-2007, 10:14 PM
Damn Samoa Joe got busted up. Roode threw him into the steps and the edge got him. Bleeding all over the camera lens, Roode and himself.

TerranRich
11-01-2007, 10:46 PM
JOE'S GONNA BLEED ON YOOOOUUUU

Also, LAWL at Dustin going through as many characters as he can make up.

Skippord
11-02-2007, 01:36 AM
Why are they destroying the Dudleyz?

I keep missing parts of TNA.
The Dudleys kept interfering in X division #1 contender matches so the Motor City Machine Guns led an attack on them

Kane Knight
11-02-2007, 10:11 AM
I wasn't trying to be funny. The things that are mentioned on that list are things I couldn't care less about, and TNA should be added to that list.

So you used the words of some angry little putz. Good on ya.

Theo Dious
11-02-2007, 11:48 AM
The Dudleys kept interfering in X division #1 contender matches so the Motor City Machine Guns led an attack on them

Wait.

TNA had a storyline that made sense?

Whoever came up with that is probably fired.

Kane Knight
11-02-2007, 12:11 PM
Fired? No. He was humbled by Jarrett.

Stickman
11-02-2007, 12:14 PM
TNA is as bad as Smackdown.

Kane Knight
11-02-2007, 12:17 PM
TNA no better than Saddam Hussein.

:shifty:

Mr. Nerfect
11-05-2007, 02:04 AM
Wow, that was horrendously shitty and unfunny.

Coming from a guy who comes off as a wannabe Dr. Cox type, you better not be talking shit about Scrubs just because you don't measure up to the awesomeness that is John C. McGinley. As much as I love FourFifty, you better be referring to him being shitty and unfunny.

Scrubs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything KK has ever said, and everything he holds dear.

Mr. Nerfect
11-05-2007, 02:07 AM
:shifty:

KK, that was horrendously shitty and unfunny.

TerranRich
11-05-2007, 10:50 AM
Alienoid, that is perhaps one of the most accurate descriptions of KK I have ever seen. I love it... wannabe Dr. Cox type. :lol:

Kane Knight
11-05-2007, 11:01 AM
Coming from a guy who comes off as a wannabe Dr. Cox type, you better not be talking shit about Scrubs just because you don't measure up to the awesomeness that is John C. McGinley. As much as I love FourFifty, you better be referring to him being shitty and unfunny.

Scrubs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything KK has ever said, and everything he holds dear.

Jesus Christ, is there anything that's NOT on TV that gets you this riled? I mean, you spazz out pretty much continuously over Wrestling, and now you're spazzing over Scrubs.

Turn off the fucking TV, man.

The One
11-05-2007, 11:32 AM
But that would mean he would have to go out into the real world...and he's heard rumors that not everyone in the real world likes RoH, Val Venis or even wrestling. That would emotionally cripple him or cause him to become one of those cracy people shouting prophecies on the street corner.

Either way, it's better if he allows his life and soul to be devoted to glowing screens.

Kane Knight
11-05-2007, 12:34 PM
But that would mean he would have to go out into the real world...and he's heard rumors that not everyone in the real world likes RoH, Val Venis or even wrestling. That would emotionally cripple him or cause him to become one of those cracy people shouting prophecies on the street corner.

Either way, it's better if he allows his life and soul to be devoted to glowing screens.

Yeah, that would suck, wouldn't it. Coming into contact with opinions other than his own, people who might actually not take his ideas seriously, or worse yet, real people to build information from, instead of instantly stacking people up to ficticious characters designed to appeal to people with limited intelligence.

JT
11-05-2007, 02:20 PM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/F6pWTqWpj14&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/F6pWTqWpj14&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Mr. Nerfect
11-06-2007, 03:04 AM
Jesus Christ, is there anything that's NOT on TV that gets you this riled? I mean, you spazz out pretty much continuously over Wrestling, and now you're spazzing over Scrubs.

Turn off the fucking TV, man.

:lol:

"First I had to drive your mother to the hospital, and now this!"

I'm on a wrestling forum, so you'll have to forgive me for talking about wrestling. Besides that, we've got a count of one show. That has to count for about 80% of network programming, doesn't it? Wait, the above quote is from The Simpsons...you caught me! That's three. I'm up to about 95% now.

I actually watch maybe four shows on television these days. That doesn't include wrestling, which I don't even watch unless there's something I really want to catch.

I also get the impression that I'm much more equipped for the real world than you or Tovo. I mean, I post some crazy shit here, but your internet presence doesn't actually spill over into your real life, at all. I mean, you and Tovo are both known to be giant sarcastic dicks, you actually spend more time on here than me, I believe, and Tovo used to actually wrestle. I mean, maybe it's just me, but a guy who lives on the internet and a guy who was actually a wrestler have very little weight when it comes to saying "Hey, Noid, people don't like wrestling," and "you'd get so lost out there in the real world."

Hey, both of you might actually be nice guys in real life, but it's a real challenge to be a dick if you're actually a nice person in your real life, so I'm going to assume that neither of you has their desired life right now. So, yeah, long story short, suck my cock. I'll get schooled on life by young Skippord before I get lectured on reality by a failed wrestler and Kane Knox (that stands for "not Cox," as you never have, and never will, match up to the awesomeness of John C. McGinley). Oh, and that is no way a dig at Skip. I was just trying to think of a poster who isn't a douchebag, and he came to mind after fishing through several dickheads.

Mr. Nerfect
11-06-2007, 03:18 AM
Yeah, that would suck, wouldn't it. Coming into contact with opinions other than his own, people who might actually not take his ideas seriously, or worse yet, real people to build information from, instead of instantly stacking people up to ficticious characters designed to appeal to people with limited intelligence.

Kane Knox, the only person around here designed to appeal to anyone with limited intelligence is you doing you poor man's Dr. Cox routine.

Scrubs is the smartest comedy on TV these days (which is not saying much), but I can't think of many past sitcoms that were smarter. The Simpsons in its prime, maybe. Arrested Development was a clever show. That's about it. In fact, Scrubs is one of the few shows in the history of television to actually have a brain in its head. It's also got better drama in it than most drama shows do.

Kane Knight
11-06-2007, 08:58 AM
LOL.

Ten paragraphs defending you getting pissy because I don't like a TV show aimed at half wits. You sure showed me who the better man was by writing a novel to defend your spazz out.

By the way, are your only frames of reference TV sows? It explains quite a lot.

TerranRich
11-06-2007, 01:53 PM
Dammit, KK, this argument isn't about adult female hogs on television! Stay on topic!

Nervous Ferret
01-06-2008, 02:50 PM

<OBJECT height=355 width=425>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-D-KJKmwBQU&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></OBJECT>you have a tatoo of Kane's mask</P>

Verbose Minch
01-06-2008, 03:58 PM
Fired? No. He was humbled by Iron Sheik.

Fixed.