PDA

View Full Version : T.O...

VonErich Lives
03-05-2004, 02:01 PM
Yeah, offseason nfl thread, but this is too funny.

Aperently he's going to file a grivence, he though he was going to the Eagles, him and his agent had worked out a long term deal with the Eagles.

Too bad he didn't have the right to refuse/aprove trades in his contract.

Thats going to make him popular with his new team.

The Icon of Elisim
03-05-2004, 02:27 PM
How has this agent not been fired yet?

Sensei Of Mattitude
03-05-2004, 05:16 PM
THE THING WAS THAT THE 49ERS DEALT HIM TO BALTIMORE WITHOUT CONTACTING TERRELL OWENS OR HIS AGENT. THE 49ERS WENT BEHIND THE BACKS OF TO, TO'S AGENT AND THE EAGLES. TO IS RIGHTFULLY THE EAGLES!

Supreme Olajuwon
03-05-2004, 05:20 PM
CALM DOWN SPAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BCWWF
03-05-2004, 05:48 PM
The Eagles suck

KingofOldSchool
03-05-2004, 07:52 PM
The Eagles are the NFC version of the Colts...only with less talent.

MoRcHeEbA
03-05-2004, 11:22 PM
THE THING WAS THAT THE 49ERS DEALT HIM TO BALTIMORE WITHOUT CONTACTING TERRELL OWENS OR HIS AGENT. THE 49ERS WENT BEHIND THE BACKS OF TO, TO'S AGENT AND THE EAGLES. TO IS RIGHTFULLY THE EAGLES!

last I checked unless you're an Restricted free agent a team doesn't have to come to you before trading you :roll:

VonErich Lives
03-07-2004, 05:32 AM
last I checked unless you're an Restricted free agent a team doesn't have to come to you before trading you :roll:

Bingo...

TO was an ass... saying how he'd only consider staying with the niners if they got a "real QB".

I saw TO on ESPN the other night talking about it... what an ass...

The eagles were only offering a 5th and I think pinkston.

I hope he stays with Baltimore and first practice Ray Lewis lays a hit on him.

Baltimore is a better place for him, better D, and a better offense around him (Philly does have the better QB) but the ravens have a better TE, WR's, and RB.

Problem is, TO's gonna cry "I don't get the ball enough"

These guys make me sick, all the talent in the world, but not a team player.

John la Rock
03-07-2004, 01:51 PM
TO is a whinny bitch. Even though he's like one of the best receivers in the league he still is a jackass. He's like the NFL's version of Shawn Michaels

#1-norm-fan
03-07-2004, 04:41 PM
I hope he stays with Baltimore and first practice Ray Lewis lays a hit on him.

I would shed tears of joy and Ray Lewis would officially be God to me if that happened.

#1-norm-fan
03-07-2004, 04:42 PM
TO is a whinny bitch. Even though he's like one of the best receivers in the league he still is a jackass. He's like the NFL's version of Shawn Michaels

*cough*BretHart*cough*

MoRcHeEbA
03-07-2004, 05:07 PM
I would have traded him to Arizona or Cleveland or something then let him bitch about it even more...

Shawn
03-07-2004, 05:44 PM
The Eagles are the NFC version of the Colts...only with less talent.

Woulda been bad ass if Polian stepped up and dropped a 2nd or first rounder on TO to get him in Indy. He even said he wanted to play with peyton manning. O well we need defense though.

You can say what you want about Owens, but he is damn good and i kinda agreed with him on the QB thing. Garcia just wasnt getting him the ball enough. When you got a guy like TO Harrison or Moss. They have to be the first person you look at as you drop back. If i was Owens i would be pissed too. You think Boller (sp) is gunna be able to get him the ball enough? Is Boller even gunna start? If TO some how gets to the eagles I think that makes them the front runner for the Superbowl in the NFC.

Thats going to make him popular with his new team.

Exactly. He's digging himself a nice big hole right now. The odds of the league overturning the trade are pretty slim to none. He should just shut his mouth and let his agent deal with it.

Second thought . I wouldnt let his agent deal with it. He's already proven to be incompotent.

VonErich Lives
03-07-2004, 05:52 PM
He has talent, I wont argue that. As for "getting him the ball" that has as much to do with the offense as the QB. Think he's going to get the ball more in Baltimore? probably not... simply because they have more weapons and TO will draw the double team which will open up Heap.

BCWWF
03-07-2004, 05:57 PM
Just a question, isn't a second round draft pick a little light for a guy like TO?

John la Rock
03-08-2004, 12:41 AM
Just a question, isn't a second round draft pick a little light for a guy like TO?

I'd say so

VonErich Lives
03-08-2004, 09:44 AM

Don't forget, this is the NFL... things like salary cap figure in. Possible free agency, Also everyone knew SF wanted to get rid of him, so they knew they didn't have to give "full value"