Brock Lesnar .vs. Goldberg
Ref: Stone Cold

The Rock & Mick Foley .vs. Ric Flair, Randy Orton & Batista

Undertaker .vs. Kane

Chris Jericho .vs. Christian

United States Championship
Big Show .vs. John Cena

World Tag Team Championship
Booker T & Rob Van Dam .vs. Dudley Boyz .vs. Garrison Cade & Mark Jindrak .vs. La Resistance

Cruiserweight Championship
Chavo Guerrero
Rey Mysterio
Billy Kidman
Ultimo Dragon
Jamie Noble
Nunzio
Tajiri
Shannon Moore
Akio

Women’s Championship
Victoria .vs. Molly Holly

Sable & Torrie Wilson .vs. Miss Jackie & Stacy Keibler

Cactus Sid
03-05-2004, 05:58 PM
Gonna go with Eddie and Kurt

loopydate
03-05-2004, 05:59 PM
The cruisers. I would wager most WWE fans have never REALLY seen a cruiser match, and with ten of them going at it, they're going to see SOMETHING they've never seen before.

I think Eddie/Kurt's going to be Match of the Night, but I think that's probably to be expected.

Mister Sinister
03-05-2004, 05:59 PM
If They let the Cruiserweights go all out.....The 10 Man Cruiserweight Battle Royal, But if not, I'll say the Angle/Guerrero Match, with Christian/Jericho and The Triple Threat Match, not too far behind

Nowhere Man
03-05-2004, 06:37 PM
Eddie/Angle is almost definite to be match of the night, and probably an easy contender for match of the year.

I expect Christian/Jericho to be a sleeper hit as well. The Cruiserweight open's gonna be a lot of fun, too.

Rob
03-05-2004, 06:38 PM
I'm thinking Angle vs. Guerrero now but Shawn Michaels and Chris Benoit can always steal the show when it's not expected and I'm actually gonna go with them. Especially since Michaels is doing the job so Benoit should be going over clean.

HeartBreakMan2k
03-05-2004, 06:43 PM
I think it'll be Angle vs. Guerrero, and like Rob said, Benoit and Michaels could carry the world title match to a MOTY canidate. The question is will everyone be allowed to open up and wrestle, or will certain people (Ie: Cruisers, Christian, Jericho) be told to tone it down, as to not take away from the main events.

The CyNick
03-05-2004, 07:03 PM
I dont like Triple Threats, so that match will be tough to achieve match of the night/year standing in my eyes. Guerrero-Angle might suffer from high expectations, but I think this will be the MOTN. I think Lesnar-Goldber might be better than some people think, it wont be MOTN by any means, but it'll be solid. The CW match could steal the show, but the problem is that it likely wont get enough time to justify 9 eliminations, but we'll see.

Shaggy
03-05-2004, 07:24 PM
Im gonna have to go with HBK vs Beniot Vs HHH just because I think something that no one ever expected to happen is gonna happen during the match. Something so big that no one say it coming. What could it be. (HHH losing perhaps)

KayfabeMan
03-05-2004, 07:39 PM
Chris Jericho - Christian

If they're given enough time, they'll go all out and prove why they
should be higher up on the card then they are. As somebody said
above - if all the cruiserweights are allowed to go all out, then the cruiserweight match :y:

Also,about WMXX (in my opinion):
*Ric Flair should've been in a singles match,not in the one he's in....
*Where is Shane/Gregory "Hurricane" Helms on the card??
*The Cruiserweight Title deal should have some surprise entrants...
*WHY IS MATT HARDY NOT ON THE CARD??

Loose Cannon
03-05-2004, 07:41 PM
I have a feelng they will throw in a big tag match with all those guys like Hardy, Helms and whoever else.

Rob
03-05-2004, 07:42 PM
Ric Flair can't work singles hence why he is in a tag. He won't be doing much in that match either.

I'd rather see Lance Storm than Hurricane myself.

jessica rocks
03-05-2004, 07:47 PM
big show vs. john cena :shifty:

Fox
03-05-2004, 07:48 PM
Rock n Sock vs. Evolution

I'm so pumped for this match because of Rock's and Foley's respective returns to the ring, not to mention how well built-up Orton vs. Foley has been. I don't think I could possibly be disappointed by this match.

The cruiserweight battle royal is going to be off the hook as well.

John la Rock
03-05-2004, 08:10 PM
I'd say either Guerrero/Angle or HHH/Benoit/HBK. But I also think that Jericho/Christian has potential as well

Funky Fly
03-05-2004, 08:19 PM
WHY IS MATT HARDY NOT ON THE CARD??
The WWE is phasing out their talented smaller wrestlers, gradually.

Eventually, it will be all hosses on the show. :shifty:

John la Rock
03-05-2004, 08:26 PM
Chris Jericho - Christian

*Where is Shane/Gregory "Hurricane" Helms on the card??
*WHY IS MATT HARDY NOT ON THE CARD??

Cause there is no place for them on Raw. Especially Matt Hardy. It was such as stupid move for him to go to Raw. I understand if he wants to be closer with his Lita, but still it was the wrong move as far as his career is concerned. Smackdown was perfect for Mattitude. If he was still on Smackdown he'd be on the card guaranteed.

As far as the Hurricane is consered. I think he's extremely stale as the superhero. I think he should drop the super-hero gimmick and turn heel om SMACKDOWN!!!

Azriel
03-05-2004, 08:41 PM
For sheer crowd appeal:
Kane vs. Taker
Evolution vs. RaS
Triple threat
of course, Jackie/Stacvy vs. Sable/Torrie

Wrestling wise:
Eddie vs. Kurt
Cruiserweight open
Christian vs. Jericho

blake639raw
03-05-2004, 09:19 PM

Apocolyptik1
03-05-2004, 09:25 PM
I think Eddie vs Kurt will be an awesome match, but as far as the most popular matches, like biggest pops of the night, I think it would go to either Berg vs Brock or Taker vs Kane

Xero
03-05-2004, 09:25 PM
Most likly Eddie/Angle, but the triple threat could be a suprise to all of us... Ya never know...

Savio
03-05-2004, 10:12 PM
Brock Lesnar .vs. Goldberg
Ref: Stone Cold

If SCSA does his job right (which he won't).

The Show Off
03-05-2004, 10:37 PM
I'd say the matches rank like this...

1. Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Benoit
2. Chris Jericho vs. Christian
3. Kurt Angle vs. Eddie Gurerro
4. Cruiserweight Battle Royal
5. John Cena vs. The Big Show
6. Undertaker vs. Kane
7. Fatal Fourway Tag Titles
8. Brock Lesner vs. Goldberg
9. Victoria vs. Molly Holly
10. That Crappy Evening Gown Match

The Show Off
03-05-2004, 10:40 PM
Whoops I forgot... Rock & Sock Connection vs. Evolution... I'd rank that between Cruiserweight Battle Royal & John Cena vs. Big Show

MVP
03-05-2004, 11:22 PM
Probably either Taker vs. Kane for loyal marks.

Goldberg vs. Brock for shock value.

Angle vs. Eddie for match quality.

Savio
03-05-2004, 11:40 PM
WWE came to my home town....I didn't go but my wrestling buddy said they had HHH vs HBK vs Chris benoit and HHH won I think he's lying though

Corkscrewed
03-05-2004, 11:51 PM

...with the Cruiserweight match at #2... if they let them go wild (and for the sake of the PPV, I really hope they let them hang it all out).

tucsonspeed6
03-06-2004, 10:22 AM
1: The evening gown match: They've been known to show nudity, but it's likely that the only nudity we'll see is Torrie and Sable who we've all seen already. Worst case scenario, the match would be an excuse to make Mae Young throw her big floppies at King. Yuck, and the match will be HORRIBLE with a capital whore.(Jackie Gaida=nasty bitch with no talent.)

2: Women's Championship: I'd like to see Molly with a new look. It's doubtfull that she'll shave her head completely, but she might look kinda cute with shorter hair. Both are good wrestlers, and it should be a good match, just not the match of the night.

3: Cruiser weight championship: It'll be a cluster**ck. Honestly I see the writers screwing this one up somehow. It'll be way too quick and nobody will be allowed to show off their talent. Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't use the match to hype up a match later in the night. IE: Goldberg gets mad for some stupid reason and plows through nine of the ten guys and the last man standing (hiding) sneaks a quick pin. In theory it's a great match, but you've got to remember who's hands it's in. Vinnie will f*** them over.

4: Tag team championship: Normally I'd say this match will be kinda ho hum, but with the addition of Cade and Jindrack I'd like to see the new guys show some fight. Has the chance to be good, but not great.

5: U.S. Championship: Big Stupid Retard vs. Cena, King of the SD of a bleek future sent back in time to right the company before judgement day. The question is if Cena can hold the match up. I never saw the past matches of Cena vs BS so I'm not sure I can answer that question. Not the match of the night.

6: Taker/Kane: Oh god...I think I'm gonna eat a lot of cheese like three days before WM so when this match comes up I can be like "Excuse me, I need to use the little boy's room." and as I walk out I grab me "War and Peace" or the Bible or something to last me the match.

7: R&S vs Evo: Seems like all hype, but you can't deny the raw charisma of four of these five guys. If Batista only makes some key moves and doesn't dominate the match (which I don't think he will) it should be good.

8: Vitamin C v. HLA...er CLB: WHo came up with CLB. It reeks of the stench of Steph. It's not even catchy. Good match, possibly a runner up for the night, and deffinately going to be WM worthy despite the fact that the storyline is not. They've been hyping this one up for two months now, so it better be good. If not, I'll send hate mail to my grandpa. I swear.

9: Brock vs. Assclown Retard that I wish would die: Brock seems to carry the abilities of the guy he's working with. If his opponent is good, he works good. If they're bad, so is Brock. You can kinda see where I'm going with this. Austin is just for hype. Expect some stunners. Vinnie Mac will come out for it too. If you like the work between Vince and Austin you might be able to ignore the crapfest in the ring.

10: Triple threat championship: It'll have a stupendous ending that everyone will talk about for a while afterwards, but the match itself will only be par for a WM. I haven't heard anything about Trips having a groin injury that will cause him to hide for twenty minutes while the other guys beat the shit out of each other, so I don't see this as being a rehash of the Elim Chamber. R&S will have some involvement in the match, but not directly. Possibly just to keep the rest of Evo from screwing with the match.

11: WWE championship: Match of the night, match of the year. Match of the past couple years maybe. I love both guys and I think they're two of the three MVP's of SD. Best match of the night.

HeartBreakMan2k
03-06-2004, 01:21 PM
9: Brock vs. Assclown Retard that I wish would die: Brock seems to carry the abilities of the guy he's working with. If his opponent is good, he works good. If they're bad, so is Brock.

Care to explain Brock's matches with Big Show being somewhat good with that logic?

Rob
03-06-2004, 01:23 PM
By the way, there is a Smackdown Tag Title match on this show too.

tucsonspeed6
03-06-2004, 04:42 PM
Care to explain Brock's matches with Big Show being somewhat good with that logic?

I could be wrong. Sometimes two guys just mix and there's no logical reason for it but their wrestling styles just seem to fit together. I still stick with my decision that the match won't be spectacular because Goldberg will just mow Lesner down for the majority of the match with his three move "strategy" and Lesner will lose any credibility he has by having to cheat to win.

Mr. Nerfect
03-07-2004, 12:58 AM
To tell you the truth, I think most of the matches will be remembered as classics. If Molly loses (like I'm predicting she will), it would make a fantastic moment in WrestleMania history, with would get perhaps, one of the loudest reations of the night.

Kurt and Eddie will put up a great ***** match.

The Heavyweight Triple Threat will be great, as all the guys in the match can have ***** matches with any other participant in the match.

The Cruiserwights will be huge after Mania.

Chris Jericho and Christian will get the crowd into anything they do.

And finally Undertaker/Kane will be looked back upon for years.

thuganomicalcrippler
03-07-2004, 10:05 AM
I doubt anything could surpass Kane-Taker for crowd reaction, and as the crowd constitutes the 'show', that match WILL steal the show.

Lamuella
03-07-2004, 12:27 PM
chris/christian will be better than expected
Angle/Eddy could be one of the best matches ever.
HGH/Benoyt/Shawn will be patchy, but the Benoit/Michaels bits will rule.

Tornado
03-07-2004, 12:33 PM
By the way, there is a Smackdown Tag Title match on this show too.
<font color=#33ffff>Didn't know that had been confirmed yet.
I take it its another 4-way? (Scotty/Kish vs Bashams vs APA vs WGTT)</font>

Evil Vito
03-07-2004, 12:37 PM
<font color=goldenrod>In terms of match quality:

1- Angle/Eddie
2- Jericho/Christian
3- Benoit/HBK/HHH
4- CW Open
5- Orton/Batista/Flair vs. Foley/Rock
6- Lesnar/Goldberg
7- Kane/Taker
8- Cena/Show
9- Dudleyz/RVD & Booker/La Resistance/Jindrak & Cade
10- Bashams/APA/World's Greatest Tag Team/Scotty & Rikishi
11- Victoria/Molly
12- Sable/Torrie vs. Stacy/Jackie

Crowd Reaction:

1- Kane/Taker
2- Lesnar/Goldberg
3- Orton, Batista, Flair/Rock & Sock
4- HHH/HBK/Benoit
5- Angle/Eddie
6- Jericho/Christian
7- Cena/Show
8- CW Open
9- Sable/Torrie vs. Stacy/Jackie (damn horny bastards)
10- Raw Tag Title Match
11- SD Tag Title Match
12- Victoria/Molly</font>

Ol Dirty Dastard
03-07-2004, 03:31 PM
I can't believe you people are under rating the crowd reaction Eddie vs. Angle will get. Do you know how over those guys actually are?

The Naitch
03-07-2004, 06:13 PM
Rock and Sock vs. Evolution