PDA

View Full Version : Not sure if this has been posted yet (CNN:Deathgrip related)

Destor
11-09-2007, 11:32 PM
http://www.wwe.com/inside/cenaoncnn/

The WWE posts what Cena really said and Fuck did CNN take that WAY out of context.

Lock Jaw
11-09-2007, 11:58 PM
CNN distorting the facts? Gettouttahere....

Xero
11-10-2007, 12:05 AM
CNN distorting the facts? Gettouttahere....
WWE telling the truth?

:eek:

HeartBreakMan2k
11-10-2007, 12:13 AM
Say what you will about John in the ring, but the way he carries himself - he genuinely is one of the best spokesmen the industry can have.

Dorkchop
11-10-2007, 01:39 AM
I agree about John Cena. I'm not a fan of the guy, but he handles himself very well in interviews. He's very good at defending WWE and professional wrestling.

He rambled a little bit in the unedited footage.

FourFifty
11-10-2007, 01:50 AM
Any mainstream news media distorting the facts? Gofuckyourself....

Fixed.

FourFifty
11-10-2007, 01:59 AM
Okay.....

I am god damn sick of this fucking media focusing on wrestling as they make the mindless mainstream believe that Pro Wrestling kills more people than the god damn war my brother has been to three times, soon to be four.
You know there are bigger fucking problems in this world, okay? I'm sure cancer or drunk driving kills more people than prowrestling, but because one man had a fucked up weekend all of the sudden "we have to do something about this problem" when there's still a goddamn senseless war going on, people are still dying of cancer, children are still fall victim to soulless perverts...
But it makes good tv. That's all it is. It's not about fucking news anymore. God forbid a news place gives us something FUCKING RELEVANT because it's all some god forsaken ratings drive. Let's talk about the war in Iraq like it's a footnote, talk about wrestling, sports, local news, and a fucking heartwarming story about a kitten that was stuck in a fucking drain pipe.

Let's ignore how social security is getting abused, ignore the fact that there are people dying of AIDS and they're in pain because the health care system in this fucking country is driven by money and not by health, let's turn a blind eye to everything that doesn't pull in the ratings because in this media hyped country it's not worth a damn.

There are bigger problems in this country than drug use in wrestling, like drug use on the street.

I don't know. I'm just pissed off at a lot of things and this just sorta set me off.

SammyG
11-10-2007, 02:44 AM
Say what you will about John in the ring, but the way he carries himself - he genuinely is one of the best spokesmen the industry can have.

Thank you

Loose Cannon
11-10-2007, 10:20 AM
yea, I remember one of the first things I said to myself when watching was that they edited the shit out of this.

so stupid.

Kane Knight
11-10-2007, 10:23 AM
Okay.....

I am god damn sick of this fucking media focusing on wrestling as they make the mindless mainstream believe that Pro Wrestling kills more people than the god damn war my brother has been to three times, soon to be four.
You know there are bigger fucking problems in this world, okay? I'm sure cancer or drunk driving kills more people than prowrestling, but because one man had a fucked up weekend all of the sudden "we have to do something about this problem" when there's still a goddamn senseless war going on, people are still dying of cancer, children are still fall victim to soulless perverts...
But it makes good tv. That's all it is. It's not about fucking news anymore. God forbid a news place gives us something FUCKING RELEVANT because it's all some god forsaken ratings drive. Let's talk about the war in Iraq like it's a footnote, talk about wrestling, sports, local news, and a fucking heartwarming story about a kitten that was stuck in a fucking drain pipe.

Let's ignore how social security is getting abused, ignore the fact that there are people dying of AIDS and they're in pain because the health care system in this fucking country is driven by money and not by health, let's turn a blind eye to everything that doesn't pull in the ratings because in this media hyped country it's not worth a damn.

There are bigger problems in this country than drug use in wrestling, like drug use on the street.

I don't know. I'm just pissed off at a lot of things and this just sorta set me off.

Fourfifty, the irony is that you're behaving just like the "mindless mainstream." The only difference is who you're defending.

I mean, this "Focus on wrestling" is utterly retarded, and if you'd spent any real time looking at where the media is focused, or how much time had actually been spent on issues like social security and Iraq, you'd have to be retarded.

Come on, man, be less of a spoiled child and look at the stupid shit you've said. You bitched about the SEC looking into a publicly traded company for defrauding people because Congress had better things to do. Really? Does the SEC have something better to do than to look into investor fraud?

You bitch about a "focus" on wrestling. I don't think you have a fucking clue what you're talking about. Not a single fucking clue. If you did, you wouldn't make a statement as patently stupid or false as that one. The media spends more time on sexual predators than on wrestling. CNN does, even with their silly little special investigation and their Larry King discussions.

Do you watch a lot of news? Look at a lot of programming, or are you one of these people who hears about a couple of programs or a single AP feed on a wrestling forum and you bitch like Fox viewers do about the "liberal media" without ever having flipped on another channel? Do you have any idea what the content of the news is on a regular basis? Do you have any idea what other things Congress is doing right now, or the SEC specifically? Do you really think that dedicating an extra hour to the War in Iraq will somehow end it sooner? Or maybe pedophillia will end if we just spent that one extra Larry King discussing it instead of Wrestling? Are you really that naive?

Or did the content override the thinking portions of your brain, and leave you ranting like a moron?

There are bigger problems in America, and they get more time. and nothing still gets solved. And all this bitching about focus? With all the focus on the war in Iraq in the last election cycle, did we vote for an overwhelmingly anti-war Congress? Or an anti-War President? Howabout the midterms? No? We're still in Iraq, with all that focus?

Then shut the fuck up.

And I hope to God you were out there this vocal when the baseball steroids issue showed up. It took a lot more time away from the precious, undertalked issues, and I'd hate to think that you were only bitching about this issue from the hypocritical stance of inconvenience.

FourFifty
11-10-2007, 11:08 AM
Okay, I'll admit I didn't totally think that one through.
My brother is in Washington, training. The entire family is stressed because this is his 4th time going over there, he's going to the base that has the 2nd highest deaths for the Air Force, and his entire unit is getting dicked around with their training. No one knows when he'll be able to see his family again before he goes to Iraq.
The fact that there's so much going on in the world and there's time for the media to look at wrestling in a darker light just struck me at the wrong time last night, I hardcore over reacted and didn't even bother to read what I posted until just now.
So last night was just stress, my bad.

.44 Magdalene
11-10-2007, 12:27 PM
Lol, I tried to explain this situation to someone, and couldn't describe it without using the words "...like on the Colbert Report."

Lord-Of-Darkness
11-10-2007, 01:08 PM
Can someone sum up what the difference between the two were? The WWE media player isn't working for me right now.

br0ken
11-10-2007, 01:28 PM

:y:

plus he IS good in the ring.

Ok I am a fan of his because he went out of his way to be nice to me at a abaseball game.

SammyG
11-10-2007, 01:29 PM
I really enjoy John Cena. I've been getting flamed for this, but whatever.

Nark Order
11-10-2007, 04:32 PM
Can someone sum up what the difference between the two were? The WWE media player isn't working for me right now.

Basically CNN had Cena looking as if he had used steroids and was completely dodging the question. The real version, he talked through the steroids situation for around 2-3 minutes, sounded extremely intelligent the entire way through, said that he is sick of any athlete that makes a major accomplishment being accused of taking performance enhancing drugs, and flat out denies ever taking steroids. He also adds that he knows because of the way he looks, he'll never stopped being blamed for taking such drugs and it's just something he's going to have to live with even though he's worked his ass off to get get to the spot that he's in. A really great interview actually.

CNN pretty much made him look like the meathead stereotype that they want to portray pro-wrestlers as. I hope to god they don't interview Masters or Andrew Martin.

br0ken
11-10-2007, 08:33 PM
The CNN show is repeating right now on CNN

Outsider
11-10-2007, 09:17 PM
Cena is very much good at taking the company line. I understand he does that because he is an employee and it is his job to do so and that I do think he is in fact wrong to defend the WWE in this case, but the WWE has the right to defend itself and John Cena is a good spokesperson for them.

I'd be interested to know if anyone has analysised the two pieces of footage to make sure they are the same. I do not trust the media to give an accurate account, however neither do I trust the WWE. I believe they are both capable of lying and think that a quick comparision by someone more sober than me might be able to vidincate one side quickly.

br0ken
11-10-2007, 09:20 PM
I see both tapes but what else was left off both sides.

Kane Knight
11-10-2007, 09:36 PM

CNN Version: Cena says something stupid.

WWE Version: Cena says something stupid, with context.

I think Vince is just pissed he got out-carnied.

Cena gave a non-answer in both versions, it's just that in the longer version, Cena says it because no matter what, we all have preconceived notions. It doesn't change the fact that it's a dodge, it just makes the dodge a longer one, in which he tapdances with context.

Cena bulked up incredibly fast over the course of only a couple of years, and it was incredibly stupid of him to try and make a carte blanche denial, especially followed by that steaming sack of shite.

Morons will defend him for the same reason they're trying to blame Congress for looking into WWE potentially commiting fraud, because of how utterly self-serving the IWC is, and how utterly dedicated to that line they are.

To Outsider, I can count several sound/video discrepancies, but that doesn't immediately mean that they've actually changed anything. However, the notion of WWE going for full disclosure is seemingly unlikely.

Kinda hope Cena gets busted in one of the pharmacy scandals, because that would be hilarious after he's pretended the notion to be ridiculous.

br0ken
11-11-2007, 12:24 PM
Yes Mr. Knight.

The CNN used the words that Cena said. If WWE or Cena is upset at something is should be Cena for giving an answer that was not clear.
The WWE video had him saying -no- but then he say that other part. He make a mistake in the way he state it. Even on the WWE clip it sound dumb (this from a Cena fan)
If you read the WWE site, they make it sound like the CNN are not trusting, maybe but so what is different by others?
I see that show on CNN and to me it was clear they had an idea what they wanted to the story to say and they mould it that way in the story.

Ok new idea.
This CNN program is what the WWE need. Yes it is some bad publicity but they need to take all these deaths more serious. It not like the CNN story didn't talk some good points. LIke CM Punk. Maybe I watch more wreslting for that guy now. Plus it talk about the other testers from the NFL that are involved. Yes the CNN story point a finger, but the WWE is in need of public scrutiny. Without they don't take it serious and make things better.

Shaggy
11-11-2007, 03:34 PM
Respect for Cena has now risen a few points

Kane Knight
11-11-2007, 03:55 PM
Respect for Cena has now risen a few points

And next week, you'll find him hanging from a bowflex with his family dead in the dining room.

Cena doesn't do steroids.

...ELVIS DIDN'T DO NO DRUGS!

Innovator
11-11-2007, 03:57 PM
And next week, you'll find him hanging from a bowflex with his family dead in the dining room.

Cena doesn't do steroids.

...ELVIS DIDN'T DO NO DRUGS!Neither did Kurt Cobain, they're all on an island right now being straight edge

Kane Knight
11-11-2007, 04:30 PM
What I find interesting is that Cena wants us to believe he's busted his ass all his life. Then, magically, when he's getting a main event push, suddenly, that hard work increases his physique greatly in about six months, but it's not steroids.

I don't doubt that he worked hard, but to pretend like you can bulk up like that practically overnight, and on a wrestler's schedule...Come on....

Nark Order
11-11-2007, 04:38 PM
I'm fat and lazy so everybody is fat and lazy.

Crossrine
11-11-2007, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Innovater
Neither did Kurt Cobain, they're all on an island right now being straight edge

That island must have some Cult Following

Crossrine
11-11-2007, 04:42 PM
http://i.realone.com/assets/rn/img/9/6/0/6/12986069-12986070-large.jpg

http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/ksm0593l.jpg

Kane Knight
11-11-2007, 05:52 PM
Nice to see Narc's too stupid to come up with a convincing comeback.

Nark Order
11-11-2007, 06:18 PM
Honestly, really nothing about Cena's physique or his overall wrestling career would suggest that he's taken any type of performance enhancing drugs. He doesn't show many of the typical symptoms that somebody taking roids would ordinarily exhibit.

1.) Unlike Lesnar, Snitsky, Steiner, Hogan, ect... He doesn't show any signs of what many call a 'roid belly'. This of course being where the stomach muscles are so giant that they pertrude out almost as much as their actual pectoral muscles. When Lesnar was in his WWE prime, his abs looked as if they were painted on to his gut.

2.) As far as I can tell, and no other reports have proven me wrong as of yet... Cena has never had any excessive acne breakouts. Many of those that roid have terrible acne on their back, shoulders, chest, ect. Snitsky and Sid are prime example.

3.) This is the first major injury Cena has sustained in 6 or 7 years. That is a damned good record when compared to others on the top of the roster. Athletes who use performance enhancing drugs are more likely to sustain muscle injuries. ie: Trips, Edge

4.) Those who use steroids are known for taking shortcuts. They lift to make their bodies look godly but ignore things like edurance and stamina. Cena doesn't gas out after minutes of activity. Say what you want about the actual quality of his matches but when it comes to his cardio, dude can go for days. Not to say that those who have taken roids don't do cardio, however; it seems that those that are known for it seem to be sucking back air around the 10 minute mark.

5.) He just doesn't LOOK like alot of these other guys who are known roiders. His features aren't completely extravagant. Hogan in the 80's looked like a damned cartoon character he was so big. I understand that just because somebody doesn't look that way doesn't mean they aren't but it really has to count for something. Cena is isn't overly gigantic as he is just thick and muscular.

I understand that none of this PROVES undoubtedyly that he hasn't done them but I think that they are some fair reasons to believe that maybe he's telling the truth. Also, it seems from what we've seen from his character so far that if he did indeed take them he would most likely just say it. What would he honestly have to lose from just saying that he did it a while ago, regrets it, and would never do it again?

Nark Order
11-11-2007, 06:21 PM
Nice to see Narc's too stupid to come up with a convincing comeback.

It was on the way ;)

Nark Order
11-11-2007, 06:28 PM
What I find interesting is that Cena wants us to believe he's busted his ass all his life. Then, magically, when he's getting a main event push, suddenly, that hard work increases his physique greatly in about six months, but it's not steroids.

Prototype Cena 1999 or 2000 :http://www.a-diction.com/featr/images/prototype3.jpg

2003 Cena:http://www.freewebs.com/cenawlife/cenapic3.jpg

2007 Cena: http://z.about.com/d/prowrestling/1/0/i/4/-/-/cena.jpg

I'm failing to see the massive difference here KK. I'm sure you'll find a way to avoid the actual point of the evidence and call me a moron anyway though.

Kane Knight
11-11-2007, 06:36 PM
Oh yeah, no difference at all.

Nark Order
11-11-2007, 06:37 PM
And gutted.

Kane Knight
11-11-2007, 06:38 PM
For the record, I generally just call you a moron when you do your usual hissyfit and avoid logic with a strawman, like you did earlier in this topic, or with the "everyone sucks" hissyfit in the last one.

You know, basically when you do stupid stuff.

Kane Knight
11-11-2007, 06:43 PM
And gutted.

Hey, what can I say? If you look at a guy who's easily put on at least thirty pounds and probably a lot more muscle iwth an increased touring schedule, and say "no major difference," I can't really do anything beyond laugh at the way you ignore evidence in favor of what suits you.

But hey, I mean, just because he had a size difference between early 2005 and late 2005 doesn't mean anything!

Nark Order
11-11-2007, 06:47 PM
I just fail to see where you're getting this "major difference" from? Could you support this? I just posted 3 pictures spanning across 7 years and there is very little difference even from the picture in 2000 compared to the one from 2007. This "I'm right because I'm KK" thing isn't going to go very far with me like it does everybody else.

Kane Knight
11-11-2007, 07:27 PM
It's not a "because I'm right" thing. You can argue there's no major difference until you're blue in the face and it changes nothing. Dude, the guy was way better defined by the end of 2005 than he was at the beginning. His size change was pretty much over the course of his US title run, and he managed to stay pretty impressively buffed on an increase touring schedule. You say that he has none of the charactersistics of a steroid user, based on what, I'm not entirely sure. I mean, you give examples of steroid abuse, which is far from necessary to gain the bulk Cena did.

I mean, The Hurricane shows none of the indicators you talk about, and he was taking Steroids. Eddie Guerrero, who we know to have been part of Signature's scandal, was also on steroids, and never showed those signs. The only sign in his case was that he was significantly larger. Your whole stance seems to be based on "he doesn't have what I consider to be a steroid body."

Which is fine, it's just not very aimiable with reality, where you don't need to be Steiner or Lesnar to be on steroids. You don't even need to be Triple H. Steroids don't even need to make you more injury prone.

And by the way, in EVERY post you've had where I disagree with you, you've resorted to some sort of cop out, such as this "I'm right because I'm KK" thing.

Seriously, I don't know if you're fooling yourself or what, but since you are the one doing exactly that, it's kind of comical that yo're making accusations. Consistantly. I disagree with you, you cop out with a made up argument like "You're right, everybody sucks," or you accuse of copping out before the fact, or you simply try and make it about me.

If you're doing it to be a massive hypocrite or score some points on an internet message baord by "pwning" me, then by all means. But assuming you're actually trying to argue, that's just ridiculous.

Kane Knight
11-11-2007, 07:36 PM
And I mean, really, you can chalk it up to that strawman assertion that I think he couldn't possibly be putting effort into it, but that's basically ignoring what I said in the first place.

Cena's a football player. I'm assuming he has, in fact, busted his ass since high school. There's a finite cap on anyone's natural ability, and one expects that someone who is in his prime and busting his ass will probably cap before 25 or so, realistically. Why? It physically becomes harder after your mid twenties to maintain what you have, let alone to get more cut and larger muscles on a larger touring schedule.

Avenger
11-11-2007, 08:20 PM
Narc has made some really good points here. We may never know whether Cena has roided or not but I do remember reading about him as Prototype and seeing photos about 6 or 7 years ago and he looked a lot more like someone on steroids back then.

KK - the argument about Eddie and Hurricane not having the 'roid belly' or other characteristics that Narc mentioned is retarded. Come on, you should know that every drug affects every single person in a different way. There's always exceptions, every wrestler was not taking the same drug and steroids affect bigger guys and smaller guys a lot differently.

Narc just ignore KK's underhanded comments. His worst weapon is accusing you of doing the very things he does himself (underhanded, childish comments; replying with an offensive quip when he can't think of a decent reply). You've made a lot of sense here Narc.

Oh and finally, if there is one person in this thread who I know has absolutely no credibility when it comes to talking about physical exercise, 'busting your ass', training or whatever - it's the big fat lazy Kane Knight who probably could barely run the length of himself or lift his own fat head out of his ass.

Avenger
11-11-2007, 08:20 PM
Narc has made some really good points here. We may never know whether Cena has roided or not but I do remember reading about him as Prototype and seeing photos about 6 or 7 years ago and he looked a lot more like someone on steroids back then.

KK - the argument about Eddie and Hurricane not having the 'roid belly' or other characteristics that Narc mentioned is retarded. Come on, you should know that every drug affects every single person in a different way. There's always exceptions, every wrestler was not taking the same drug and steroids affect bigger guys and smaller guys a lot differently.

Narc just ignore KK's underhanded comments. His worst weapon is accusing you of doing the very things he does himself (underhanded, childish comments; replying with an offensive quip when he can't think of a decent reply). You've made a lot of sense here Narc.

Oh and finally, if there is one person in this thread who I know has absolutely no credibility when it comes to talking about physical exercise, 'busting your ass', training or whatever - it's the big fat lazy Kane Knight who probably could barely run the length of himself or lift his own fat head out of his ass.

Avenger
11-11-2007, 08:21 PM
just so everyone sees that

McLegend
11-11-2007, 08:27 PM
Cena just had a muscle tear which happens to people who take steriods.

Avenger
11-11-2007, 08:29 PM
It also happens to people... just people.

Avenger
11-11-2007, 08:29 PM
Cena has a muscle - which happens to people who take steroids.

ROIDER

McLegend
11-11-2007, 08:41 PM
Cena has the busiest schedule of like any WWE champion ever.

There isn't enough hours in the day for Cena to keep a body like that without performance enhancing drugs.

Innovator
11-11-2007, 10:32 PM
You can't be that defined since 2001 without help...plus the water rentention in his face is a dead give away.

Kane Knight
11-11-2007, 10:39 PM
Cena has the busiest schedule of like any WWE champion ever.

There isn't enough hours in the day for Cena to keep a body like that without performance enhancing drugs.

:lol: Good try, though.

br0ken
11-12-2007, 11:20 AM
I hope he isn't a liar about this. :-\

Kane Knight
11-12-2007, 12:18 PM
I hope he isn't a liar about this. :-\

Don't worry, only hosses do steroids. It's true. People like Brock Lesnar do it, not people like Cena, Edge, the Hurricane, or Eddie and Chavo.

(Hey, everyone else is making retarded strawmen, I wanted in).

I'd put good money on Cena doing steroids, honestly. I mean, I know he'll never get fired from WWE for it, but neither will Triple H. I'm sure he even has a prescription and everything. I mean, presumably Edge and Orton and Hurrican and Chavo passed screenings, like John Cena did. After the Signature Pharmacy scandal, any argument of "I passed, so I'm not on them" becomes a dishonest one. If you're on them, and have a prescription, you'll pass. Look at the massive ammount Benoit was prescribed. There were too many people in the Signature Pharmacy scandal to be a statistical anomaly. And all those folks who denied taking drugs before being proven to be taking them are a decent example of the level of bullshit in any such argument.

(But they were all hosses, so Cena can't be on drugs!)

br0ken
11-12-2007, 12:24 PM
I just don't want to find out he lies. I be happy if he say he do them before if he did. Just no lies is what I mean.

Goulet
11-12-2007, 12:50 PM
I just don't want to find out he lies. I be happy if he say he do them before if he did. Just no lies is what I mean.

What the fuck is the matter with this guy?

Learn proper english... fuck

Nark Order
11-12-2007, 01:00 PM
Now who's copping out, KK? Nobody ever said that only hosses take steroids, you said that. I pointed out that the bigger men are more likely to show the typical symptoms of people that are abusing roids. Because if you've already taken one shorcut, what's the harm in taking a few hundred more right? I'm not saying that all big men are steroid abusers, but surely you can agree that Sid and Hogan were most likely abusing performance enhancing drugs a bit more than a guy like Edge that took them after a pretty drastic neck surgery.

I'm not saying that I don't believe Cena ever took roids because he isn't a hoss, I'm saying I don't think he did roids because there is absolutely no reason to believe that he did. This "drastic change" from early 2005 to late 2005 seems completely fabricated and made up considering you haven't found it neccesary to provide any sort of proof thus far. Interviews with his old trainers indicate that he was a complete gym rat, and worked out an average of about 10 hours a day. An old documentary where Cena was in UPW showed him going to the grocery store buying like 6 gallons of milk, 7 cartons of eggs, countless packs of chicken breast, and whatever else FOR THE WEEK. The dude knows how to eat like a guy that wants to bulk. He was a bodybuilder years before his WWE tenure in which he was just as big or bigger than he is right now. Once again, I won't say that Cena didn't take them but I will say that I just don't think he did. No reason to believe that he did other than the fact that you don't want to believe that he's superman.

Nark Order
11-12-2007, 01:14 PM
Prototype Cena 1999 or 2000 :http://www.a-diction.com/featr/images/prototype3.jpg

2003 Cena:http://www.freewebs.com/cenawlife/cenapic3.jpg

2007 Cena: http://z.about.com/d/prowrestling/1/0/i/4/-/-/cena.jpg

I'm failing to see the massive difference here KK. I'm sure you'll find a way to avoid the actual point of the evidence and call me a moron anyway though.

For those of you that didn't get to see.

br0ken
11-12-2007, 01:20 PM
What the fuck is the matter with this guy?

Learn proper english... fuck

-I do this for you-

I just don't want to find out he lies. I'd be happy if he said he's done them before, if he had. Justno lies is what I mean.

:wave:

Kane Knight
11-12-2007, 02:16 PM
Now who's copping out, KK? Nobody ever said that only hosses take steroids, you said that.

LMFAO!

Seriously, LMFAO!

Kane Knight
11-12-2007, 02:17 PM

Everybody lies.

(Normally I'd cite this as a House line, but since he's probably on after your bed time...).

No, but seriously, I would put good money on it. If we had a way to go out and clinically test Cena, I'd actually lay down cash that he's lying through his teeth.

Nark Order
11-12-2007, 02:20 PM
Meaning that you turned what I said into saying that only big men roid. Honestly, you can take things out of context all you'd like. The facts remain the same. I don't mind at all that you're 'CNNing" me in an arguement that you're clearly losing. It's kind of cute.

br0ken
11-12-2007, 02:21 PM
Everybody lies.

(Normally I'd cite this as a House line, but since he's probably on after your bed time...).

No, but seriously, I would put good money on it. If we had a way to go out and clinically test Cena, I'd actually lay down cash that he's lying through his teeth.

you lie.

:lol:

everybody rite? :wave:

Kane Knight
11-12-2007, 02:24 PM
Meaning that you turned what I said into saying that only big men roid. Honestly, you can take things out of context all you'd like. The facts remain the same. I don't mind at all that you're 'CNNing" me in an arguement that you're clearly losing. It's kind of cute.

Meaning you ignored the comments I actually made in favor of arguing the one I even deliberately labeled as a strawman. Meaning you're bitching about me doing something you've frequently done yourself. Meaning you're talking about "winning" or "losing" an argument on an internet message board.

You really can't discuss the matter, that's why you ignored the serious argument and attacked the joke argument. You've got nothing, beyond ELVIS DIDN'T DO NO DRUGS, and so you're going after what you can, instead of what you can't. What you can do is attack the ridiculousness of a deliberately ridiculous argument which was marked as such. What you can't seem to do is argue the other dozen or so paragraphs up there.

Meaning, LMFAO!

Kane Knight
11-12-2007, 02:24 PM
you lie.

:lol:

everybody rite? :wave:

I never lie.

I was prom king, dammit!

:shifty:

BigDaddyCool
11-12-2007, 02:25 PM
Cena just had a muscle tear which happens to people who take steriods.
Dude, one of my bosses (at an accounting firm mind you) tore a muscle in his leg while rafting or something when he was tossed out and landed funny. He doesn't do 'roids (and if he does, he needs to get his money back).

Nark Order
11-12-2007, 02:30 PM
What you can't do KK, is simply provide evidence for what you're trying to state as fact. It's a bit hard to get into a legitimate discussion with somebody that says outlandish things with no proof. You accuse me of ignoring other paragraphs that you've previously posted, I accuse you of ignoring that fact that you have yet to provide anything to this arguement that isn't simply an opinion. Until you do so, I will continue to ignore what you have to say because it holds no relevance.

So seriously, LMFAO!11111

DaveWadding
11-12-2007, 02:53 PM
I'm not saying that all big men are steroid abusers, but surely you can agree that Sid and Hogan were most likely abusing performance enhancing drugs a bit more than a guy like Edge that took them after a pretty drastic neck surgery.

Edge 99/2000

http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/pictures/b/brood/03.jpg[/URL]

Edge 2003

http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/pictures/e/edge/63.jpg

Edge 2007

http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/pictures/e/edge/69.jpg

All those roids must have went straight from his neck to his abs. :rofl:
[URL="http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/pictures/e/edge/69.jpg"] (http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/pictures/b/brood/03.jpg)

Kane Knight
11-12-2007, 03:15 PM
Yeah, not to mention the dates on the signature pharmacy deal didn't coincide with his "rehab."

Not to mention most wrestlers don't bulk up that much, having returned from injury.

Though I'm sure the counter argument is "I don't see any difference."

Nark Order
11-12-2007, 04:34 PM
There is clearly a signifigant difference. I believe my arguement was that guys like Edge haven't abused them as much as guys like Hogan and Sid. Which is entirely true. Of course Edge did steroids, there's no doubt about it. I don't think it's fair to assume that all of his muscle gains came from steroids because he very well could've done some of it the old fashioned way. Same with Cena.

Your arguement regarding Edge is a bit dull though, Wadding. If you're already taking roids to rehabilitate from an injury then why wouldn't you take full advantage of the effects? Of course he's going to work out more than just his neck.

Kane Knight
11-12-2007, 05:01 PM
Arguing use versus abuse is another strawman, Narc.

DaveWadding
11-12-2007, 08:03 PM
There is clearly a signifigant difference. I believe my arguement was that guys like Edge haven't abused them as much as guys like Hogan and Sid. Which is entirely true. Of course Edge did steroids, there's no doubt about it. I don't think it's fair to assume that all of his muscle gains came from steroids because he very well could've done some of it the old fashioned way. Same with Cena.

Your arguement regarding Edge is a bit dull though, Wadding. If you're already taking roids to rehabilitate from an injury then why wouldn't you take full advantage of the effects? Of course he's going to work out more than just his neck.

Well, good thing I dont have an argument then. Just a point about how you're using the EXACT SAME argument. And so, if my argument is weak, yours is...

RP
11-13-2007, 11:10 AM
Hey, what can I say? If you look at a guy who's easily put on at least thirty pounds and probably a lot more muscle iwth an increased touring schedule, and say "no major difference," I can't really do anything beyond laugh at the way you ignore evidence in favor of what suits you.

But hey, I mean, just because he had a size difference between early 2005 and late 2005 doesn't mean anything!

He posted 3 pics of Cena and theres obviously no difference in his body type or size and you keep spewing out of your ass about stupid shit. Shut the fuck up. You lost the argument, go find another thread to start your same dumb shit again.

If by ignoring evidence you mean not accepting " easily put on at least thirty pounds and probably a lot more muscle with an increased touring scedule " as evidence then Yah i'm pretty sure your evidence is being ignored, because you're a moron and have no clue what the fuck your talking about at all. Your talking out of your ass. Size difference between early 2005 and late 2005???? Ok prove it then. Lets see it. Lets see your evidence, or do we just believe your word which is shit to begin with.

Seriously go try to be smart and right somewhere else. You're a complete jackass and have no clue what your talking about.

Kane Knight
11-13-2007, 01:30 PM
RP, you should really stick to your normal "witty" "insight."

Avenger
11-13-2007, 03:08 PM
HAHA

KK cops out with a useless comment when he knows that he's wrong.

KK everyone can see it, just fuck off now please.

Avenger
11-13-2007, 03:08 PM
and BTW please stop saying fucking Strawman!

You retard, is that the only word you can use?

.44 Magdalene
11-14-2007, 08:06 AM
John Cena, US champion.
http://upload.moldova.org/movie/actors/j/john_cena/thumbnails/tn2_john_cena_4.jpg

John Cena, World Champion.
http://z.about.com/d/prowrestling/1/0/i/4/-/-/cena.jpg

LLLLLLLEEEEEET's get ready to shut the fuck up!

You can make the "there is no noticeable difference" argument for Edge above, can you not? The apparent visible difference is insignificant, if present at all. But guess who's still on fucking steroids? The Gregory Helms argument was never really refuted, either--the changes aren't noticeable, but obviously, he still fucking did steroids. Just because the changes aren't totally wtf obvious doesn't mean it's not happening.

Am I saying Cena's on roids? No. I'm saying that it's absolutely fucking dense to call the idea "outlandish." It's not a crazy fucking concept--John Cena has progressively worked into a more and more demanding, time consuming schedule with little to no physical alterations in his physique, except for arguably getting bigger. This makes hardly any fucking sense.

Is it possible that John Cena is really some sort of Herculean hero who is willing to work a ridiculous schedule, be depended on as the forefront of the company week in and week out, make major appearances to promote his company and those of his sponsors/sign autographs etc., and still take the time out of his insane schedule to maintain the shape he had when he was still a pup in OVW, back when all he really had to do was show up to the same fucking venue once a week? Yeah, I guess it's possible.

Is it also possible that he's taking steroids? Short answer for a simpler scenario : Yes.

Now I'm going to wait for someone to tell me I chose bad pictures, or some other sissy bullshit.

Kane Knight
11-14-2007, 09:33 AM
For some reason, I'm laughing at John Cena's underwear band showing in both pictures. I know it's the fashion, but for some reason....

br0ken
11-14-2007, 10:07 AM
I am not hear to defend Cena but y do u guys think that the schedual is too hard for everybody? I no that some guy got family and that it it tough or that they are older now and don't like it no more. Some young guys that got no family and are still excited about the job I don't think find the schedual hard.
I say I hope Cena not lying about the facts and why we say he is? -This country is innocent before guilty-

.44 Magdalene
11-14-2007, 10:28 AM
And WHY IN THE FUCK ISN'T THIS GUY BANNED YET?

Avenger
11-14-2007, 10:47 AM
John Cena, US champion.
http://upload.moldova.org/movie/actors/j/john_cena/thumbnails/tn2_john_cena_4.jpg

John Cena, World Champion.
http://z.about.com/d/prowrestling/1/0/i/4/-/-/cena.jpg

LLLLLLLEEEEEET's get ready to shut the fuck up!

You can make the "there is no noticeable difference" argument for Edge above, can you not? The apparent visible difference is insignificant, if present at all. But guess who's still on fucking steroids? The Gregory Helms argument was never really refuted, either--the changes aren't noticeable, but obviously, he still fucking did steroids. Just because the changes aren't totally wtf obvious doesn't mean it's not happening.

Am I saying Cena's on roids? No. I'm saying that it's absolutely fucking dense to call the idea "outlandish." It's not a crazy fucking concept--John Cena has progressively worked into a more and more demanding, time consuming schedule with little to no physical alterations in his physique, except for arguably getting bigger. This makes hardly any fucking sense.

Is it possible that John Cena is really some sort of Herculean hero who is willing to work a ridiculous schedule, be depended on as the forefront of the company week in and week out, make major appearances to promote his company and those of his sponsors/sign autographs etc., and still take the time out of his insane schedule to maintain the shape he had when he was still a pup in OVW, back when all he really had to do was show up to the same fucking venue once a week? Yeah, I guess it's possible.

Is it also possible that he's taking steroids? Short answer for a simpler scenario : Yes.

Now I'm going to wait for someone to tell me I chose bad pictures, or some other sissy bullshit.Dude are you on crack? Look at the definitive features of his torso. HE IS THE SAME SIZE! His neck, his arms, his forearms everything is the same size!

The only difference is that one photo is shot professionally with lighting from above casting shadow down over the muscles on his body and thus make them appear more defined. It's photography 101.

The photo has been toned and he has a better tan job. Apart from that he's the same size!

I'm not saying he hasn't taken steroids but... fuck!

Kane Knight
11-14-2007, 01:22 PM
I am not hear to defend Cena

Yes you are. U r thear 2 defend Cena.

but y do u guys think that the schedual is too hard for everybody?

Alienoid argument. Nobody's saying the schedule it too hard for everybody.

I no that some guy got family and that it it tough or that they are older now and don't like it no more. Some young guys that got no family and are still excited about the job I don't think find the schedual hard.

A lot of people talk about it being hard, even the new, young guys. Nobody's saying it's too hard, but then, most wrestlers don't also do the promotional shit Cena does.

I say I hope Cena not lying about the facts and why we say he is? -This country is innocent before guilty-

Umm...They're not facts.

I also never said conclusively Cena does steroids, though I'd bet money on it. There's a logical process behind that, namely that the man increased his schedule and still got a better physique, even though he says he's been busting his ass since he was in school. You don't see that kind of progression logically.

The problem is, we don't have facts.

WWE is under investigation because they may have defrauded their shareholders with the wellness policy. It's a fact that people who were doing steroids were on their roster, even though McMahon and other people claimed thorough testing.

Cena says he's never done steroids and uses these same tests as proof. You know, the ones that Regal (Who claimed he never did steroids) and company passed. Passing those tests does not prove that you're not on steroids, it at best proves that you're not on illegal steroids. IF you want to know how well the Wellness policy works, as Nancy Benoit.

Oh, right.

She's fucking dead.

Because a psychotic motherfucker who has passed the Wellness Policy's screenings, who was in line to be ECW champion, killed her and her son before hanging himself. And while his brain was damaged, which was probably the primary culprit, he had steroids in his system, and had been receiving them regularly.

The Wellness Policy is complete shit. The screening is so worthless that it let more than a dozen people through, and those are JUST the ones caught in the signature scandal.

Cena has toed the line on this Policy completely. He's been the company boy all the way, and in doing so, he's a liar. Does that prove he's on steroids? No. But he is a liar. Nor does his argument contain any facts pertinent to proving he doesn't do steroids.

Nor have I indicated he should go to jail. "Innocent until proven guilty" is not a shield from speculation or investigation. When someone wants to lynch the motherfucker for being a lying, two-face, steroid user, we'll talk.

.44 Magdalene
11-14-2007, 01:48 PM
Now I'm going to wait for someone to tell me I chose bad pictures, or some other sissy bullshit.

The only difference is that one photo is shot professionally with lighting from above casting shadow down over the muscles on his body and thus make them appear more defined. It's photography 101.

How kind of you to demonstrate. =] Instead of addressing anything I actually said, you seem to have just looked at the pictures. Yay, pictures! When I have more time, I'll be sure to Google some more fucking pictures--in ring this time, so I can demonstrate the difference in muscle definition without the "OMG, THEY USED DIFFERENT LIGHTING IN THIS PROMOTIONAL IMAGE VS THIS PROMOTIONAL IMAGE" argument.

Kane Knight
11-14-2007, 01:52 PM
Hey Avenger. Did the lighting give him bigger arms and better defined abs? Better curves?

Seriously, as gay as that last part sounds, light is fucking amazing. It works miracles.

Avenger
11-14-2007, 04:04 PM
lol and where is the proof in the second picture that he has bigger arms?

You can't make out the size of his biceps at all!

I'm not saying he did or he didn't do roids. Realistically - he probably did. He's a former bodybuilder and a pro-wrestler. At the end of the day - I do not care in the slightest. It's irrelevant.

However KK - you have been spewing shit for this entire topic and I find it hilarious.

Now let's all chill, at the end of the day - it's wrestling!