PDA

View Full Version : Jericho *spoilers, well a little one, but nothing too bad*

Dave Youell
11-13-2007, 07:03 AM
Ok, so that latest vid confirms that it's Jericho (to everyone apart from KK) next week.

What would you do with him if you were booking his return?

Asuming Orton goes over HBK I can see Orton in the ring, talking about how he's beating the top guys, blah blah blah, vid kicks in. Jericho in Jesus stance, promo then some sort of brawl between the 2 leading to a feud.

What I'd really like is for Jericho to be a vigilante on all 3 shows, just popping up and beating the shit out of people, i have no direction with that, I just think that would be cool

Lux
11-13-2007, 08:36 AM
It was pretty obv that it was Jericho, none the less i have no comment on how to book him just because its early and i'm glad he'll finally be back

Evil Vito
11-13-2007, 08:54 AM
<font color=goldenrod>Yeah that seems to be the logical way to go. The vid suggests that the return will happen at roughly 9:25 PM ET. Maybe kick Raw off with a quick match featuring Jeff Hardy or someone.....then go into the Orton victory speech and that's where Jericho returns. I also wouldn't be opposed to HBK winning and Jericho interrupting his speech...the feud essentially becomes face Jericho vs. heel HBK, and that would be the goods. Will never happen though.

Another random interesting thing I'd like to see: at Survivor Series, Edge makes his return. On his way to the ring, he brings his chainsaw and "breaks the wall down" with it. Have Edge talk about how he is "returning one night early". As the entire IWC prepares to commit suicide, Edge gets cutoff by another SAVE_US vid highlighted by "TOMORROW" as everyone puts the nooses down. As Dave mentioned, it'd be cool to have Jericho involved in more than one show...maybe feud with Orton/HBK on one show and Edge on the other?</font>

Outsider
11-13-2007, 08:59 AM
So I'd have Randy Orton come out to the ring and grab the mic and tell the crowd that he knows who is behind this 'Save Us 222 crap' (not actually mentioning the word Jericho) and that he is calling him out tonight. Nothing happens. Randy Orton goes on to say that he knows that he is a bit scared to make his big return, but if he does he will be rewarded with a WWE title shot....tonight!

Arena goes black, save us video plays and then suddenly:

WHAT DOES EVERYBODY WANT?
WHAT DOES EVERYBODY NEED?

JR starts to mark out and cream himself for the return of Al Snow! Crowd obviously less pleased. Orton looks kinda confused and says he got it wrong but will honour his promise, setting up Al Snow vs Orton later that night.

Orton goes over Al Snow with a low blow followed by an RKO. Orton begins a beat down and starts attacking Snow with a chair. Arena goes black again:

Break the Walls down.

Jericho with the save, laying out Orton who quickly runs to the back, Jericho with a promo stating that he is back, buy the book etc.

(Please note, Al Snow can be replaced by any other former midcarder who hasn't been around for a while and has nothing to do on Monday night)

Dave Youell
11-13-2007, 09:01 AM
<font color=goldenrod>Yeah that seems to be the logical way to go. The vid suggests that the return will happen at roughly 9:25 PM ET. Maybe kick Raw off with a quick match featuring Jeff Hardy or someone.....then go into the Orton victory speech and that's where Jericho returns. I also wouldn't be opposed to HBK winning and Jericho interrupting his speech...the feud essentially becomes face Jericho vs. heel HBK, and that would be the goods. Will never happen though.

Another random interesting thing I'd like to see: at Survivor Series, Edge makes his return. On his way to the ring, he brings his chainsaw and "breaks the wall down" with it. Have Edge talk about how he is "returning one night early". As the entire IWC prepares to commit suicide, Edge gets cutoff by another SAVE_US vid highlighted by "TOMORROW" as everyone puts the nooses down. As Dave mentioned, it'd be cool to have Jericho involved in more than one show...maybe feud with Orton/HBK on one show and Edge on the other?</font>
And CM Punk on ECW

:drool:

Kane Knight
11-13-2007, 09:01 AM
Ok, so that latest vid confirms that it's Jericho (to everyone apart from KK) next week.

Dave, Dave, Dave....

For someone who keeps claiming I'm looking for an argument, you sure go out of your way to make up stupid shit.

Please, don't be a moron.

Dave Youell
11-13-2007, 09:02 AM
So I'd have Randy Orton come out to the ring and grab the mic and tell the crowd that he knows who is behind this 'Save Us 222 crap' (not actually mentioning the word Jericho) and that he is calling him out tonight. Nothing happens. Randy Orton goes on to say that he knows that he is a bit scared to make his big return, but if he does he will be rewarded with a WWE title shot....tonight!

Arena goes black, save us video plays and then suddenly:

WHAT DOES EVERYBODY WANT?
WHAT DOES EVERYBODY NEED?

JR starts to mark out and cream himself for the return of Al Snow! Crowd obviously less pleased. Orton looks kinda confused and says he got it wrong but will honour his promise, setting up Al Snow vs Orton later that night.

Orton goes over Al Snow with a low blow followed by an RKO. Orton begins a beat down and starts attacking Snow with a chair. Arena goes black again:

Break the Walls down.

Jericho with the save, laying out Orton who quickly runs to the back, Jericho with a promo stating that he is back, buy the book etc.

(Please note, Al Snow can be replaced by any other former midcarder who hasn't been around for a while and has nothing to do on Monday night)

D-Lo Brown!

Mr. Nerfect
11-13-2007, 09:40 AM
Dave, Dave, Dave....

For someone who keeps claiming I'm looking for an argument, you sure go out of your way to make up stupid shit.

To be fair "NEXT_MONDAY" is a pretty big clue. If it's not, then they're going to have to evolve their promos for Jericho's return, and that would require effort.

Assuming that the videos are talking about the RAW after Survivor Series, and Jericho does return then, I'd have Shawn Michaels lose to Randy Orton when he gives him the Sweet Chin Music. The match is thrown, and awarded to Randy Orton, but HBK really doesn't care. He just says on RAW that he's going to make sure Randy Orton loses the WWE Championship soon.

To borrow another idea off ROH (and yes, I'm just saying that to piss you all off), the Survivor Series Elimination Match between Matt Hardy/Kane's team and Mr. Kennedy/MVP's team is made so that the winning team (or at least its survivors) get to put themselves if any match they choose. Jeff Hardy gets to make his wish first (either by random draw, or some method of decision), and Jeff Hardy chooses to challenge Randy Orton for the WWE Championship, as expected. The match takes place on RAW, and Randy Orton manages to cheat, and then pins Jeff Hardy to retain the WWE Championship, despite Shawn Michaels trying to cost Randy Orton the match, and the title.

After the match, Randy Orton beats down Jeff a little bit (Shawn Michaels has been removed by security), and then the "SAVE_US" shit starts to play, and Randy Orton is left looking at the titantron, confused. Suddenly, a black figure slides in behind him, and hits him with a steel chair across the back. Orton is down on his hands and knees, and the masked figure whacks him again. Then Orton gets one across the face as he attempts to recover. The masked figure then goes to town on the body of Orton with the steel chair, and then throws away the chair, requests a mic, and then says "Welcome to..." and then rips off his mask "RAW.......IS......JERICHO!"

The following week, William Regal is in the ring with Orton, and he tries to explain that seeing as Orton is hurt really badly, Triple H won't get his requested wish of a WWE Championship match tonight. Regal says that most Champions would be required to forfeit the belt, but Randy Orton is a true soldier, and he will keep on fighting, and will be allowed to remain WWE Champion...with a reduced schedule. Randy Orton begins to thank Mr. Regal, but then Chris Jericho's music then hits. "Ricky Morton...would you please...pleeeeaaaassseee....SHUT...THE HELL...UP?!?" Jericho tears into Orton, calling him "junior" and bragging about how he never had an injury in his entire WWE career, and that Orton is not the stuff of Champions.

Regal tries to get Jericho under control, but Jericho just asks Regal "Remember when I pissed in your tea?" Regal gets angry, and makes a match between Jericho and "Yewmanga" tonight. Jericho can make some joke about Umaga, I'm sure he can come up with something, and the match is on. Jericho makes a successful re-debut, beating Umaga clean with the Lionsault. After the match, Randy Orton runs down and gives Jericho an RKO. He beats down Jericho a bit, but Triple H makes the save, and he and Jericho have a bit of a stare-off. Regal closes the show by announcing that Armageddon will feature a tag team match. Randy Orton will team up with Umaga to face Triple H and Chris Jericho. If Triple H and Chris Jericho are victorious, the winner will get a WWE Title shot at the Royal Rumble.

At Armageddon, Triple H and Chris Jericho win, and it is Triple H who makes the pinfall on Randy Orton. The match is set for the Royal Rumble: Randy Orton vs. Triple H for the WWE Championship. Chris Jericho is a part of the actual Royal Rumble Match. Triple H is defeated by Randy Orton and his shenanigans (despite Shawn Michaels interference, again), and Triple H is quite angry, and says he is using his win from Survivor Series to interject him in the Royal Rumble Match. Triple H is ultimately tossed out by Ric Flair, of all people. The Game loses it, and attacks Flair, making him quite the bloody mess, and Flair gets tossed out by someone like MVP, as Triple H just laughs.

Anyway, Jericho goes on to win the 2008 Royal Rumble Match, and he uses the Rumble win to challenge Randy Orton for the WWE Championship, however we get one last stop before WrestleMania 24, that being No Way Out. There, Randy Orton defends the WWE Championship against Shawn Michaels. HBK is victorious, and we get Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho in the main event of WrestleMania. Heading into that match, Michaels is more of the heel, and Jericho more of the face, with HBK rubbing the decision of their WrestleMania match five years prior in Jericho's face. This time, Shawn Michaels does give the rub to Chris Jericho, and Lionheart is WWE Champion for the second time.

The WrestleMania card can also feature Triple H vs. Ric Flair, and Randy Orton vs. Bobby Lashley.

RP
11-13-2007, 09:43 AM
I'd book him in a triple ladder match with Chris and Daniel Benoit

Kane Knight
11-13-2007, 09:58 AM
To be fair "NEXT_MONDAY" is a pretty big clue. If it's not, then they're going to have to evolve their promos for Jericho's return, and that would require effort.

You do have a learning disability, don't you?

Mr. Nerfect
11-13-2007, 10:03 AM
You do have a learning disability, don't you?

How so? Look, nothing is certain in this world. The sun may not rise tomorrow, and you might not be a miserable excuse for a Dr. Cox wannabe, but "NEXT_MONDAY" is a little more obvious than "493472! zOMG! Jericho is 100% returning next week!"

For one, I don't think anyone has ever said (on these boards), that it was ever a given when Jericho would return. Secondly, I don't think anyone is betting their house on this. I think the thread is much more hypothetical.

owenbrown
11-13-2007, 10:04 AM
All I am waiting for is when it finally happens, Jericho showing up, these boards will most likely crash. :shifty:

Loose Cannon
11-13-2007, 10:08 AM
I'm really not excited at all about Jericho. It's just going to be the same old shit with a different guy. Jericho is going to come in, fans will go nuts, he'll challenge the champ, he'll either

a) win the Title, but it won't last very long
b) lose the match and keep going after the Title.

then he'll die down in 3 months and they'll have to come up with something else.

oh yea, and a lot of tag team/6 man tag matches to main event Raw

NOW... IF...

He becomes a guest ref at Survivor Series and screws HBK out of the Title (getting revenge for Bret..or at least I'll take it like that) that would be awesome. That's what I want to see. Then Jericho/HBK at Mania.

Kane Knight
11-13-2007, 10:13 AM
How so?

How so, you fucking moron?

:lol:

You're attacking me for an argument I am NOT making, counteracting things I am NOT saying. Jesus Christ man, how much crack did your mom do?

You're so detached from reality your only references are TV shows, and so disassociated, you often argue with things people aren't saying. Seriously, was your mom passed out in her own vomit when you were conceived, or something? Because I'm having trouble figuring out how someone can actually be this thick, this total devoid of any comprehension skills or reasoning.

Mr. Nerfect
11-13-2007, 10:14 AM
I'm really not excited at all about Jericho. It's just going to be the same old shit with a different guy. Jericho is going to come in, fans will go nuts, he'll challenge the champ, he'll either

then he'll die down in 3 months and they'll have to come up with something else.

NOW... IF...

He becomes a guest ref at Survivor Series and screws HBK out of the Title (getting revenge for Bret..or at least I'll take it like that) that would be awesome. That's what I want to see. Then Jericho/HBK at Mania.

That's true. He will probably be booked horribly, but Jericho is just one of those guys who can make dodgy stuff great, on his performance along. Another guy like that is Santino Marella. In fact, I propose they stick Chris Jericho and Santino Marella together. I'm still big on Johnny Jeter getting called up as Jericho's "ninja," or something. Chris Jericho, Johnny Jeter, Santino Marella and Maria in a stable would be awesomeness.

Mr. Nerfect
11-13-2007, 10:25 AM
How so, you fucking moron?

:lol:

You're attacking me for an argument I am NOT making, counteracting things I am NOT saying. Jesus Christ man, how much crack did your mom do?

You're so detached from reality your only references are TV shows, and so disassociated, you often argue with things people aren't saying. Seriously, was your mom passed out in her own vomit when you were conceived, or something? Because I'm having trouble figuring out how someone can actually be this thick, this total devoid of any comprehension skills or reasoning.

*Yawn*

Although you did make me chuckle by crying because I was attacking you for arguments you weren't making, and then going and talking about my mother and television references I make. Dude, the reason I make Dr. Cox references to you, is because you are a poor, overweight, unintelligent man's Dr. Cox. It's your thing, be proud of it. Or grow the fuck up and stop having a whinge and making strawman arguments.

And yes, that is what you're doing. "I didn't make this arguements, your mother this, TV that." Making a scarecrow and attacking it are we? According to every source I have checked (except for you), that's called a strawman arguement.

And to get back on topic, you do make the arguments. You make them every single time someone brings up Jericho. You criticise people for analysing videos that are meant to be analysed (not for solidarity, mind you, but entertainment purposes), and quite frankly, you take your opinion over everyone else's, like you're actually worth a shit. Re-reading your post, it seems you might have been talking about Dave's reference to you, and were just unclear about what you meant, but I'm fairly certain your arguements with Dave were about looking into the videos. That's the fucking arguement right there.

Dave Youell
11-13-2007, 10:25 AM
Dave, Dave, Dave....

I wasn’t looking for an argument here, it’s just that you’ve come across as pessimistic about the return of Jericho being connected to these Save_us vids in different threads.

It was meant a rib, a joke if you will.

Sorry for any confusion

Mr. Nerfect
11-13-2007, 10:33 AM
I wasn’t looking for an argument here, it’s just that you’ve come across as pessimistic about the return of Jericho being connected to these Save_us vids in different threads.

Sorry for any confusion

No, you see, Dave, KK never gets confused, about anything...ever. He has it right, and if he said you were intending an argument, you damn sure were. Never mind that you wrote it, his interpretation is the law.

And Chris Jericho won't return until 2009.

Kane Knight
11-13-2007, 10:38 AM

Sorry for any confusion

I've come across as pesimistic because you're stupid.

It's that simple. You and 'Noid cannot understand the difference between being critical of a point because the facts are assumed, and being skeptical.

Sorry to lump you in with that tard, but if the football helmet fits.

Kane Knight
11-13-2007, 10:39 AM
*Yawn*

Translation:

I don't care that I was wrong, or that I'm too stupid to understand what yo're saying. I'm going to write fifteen paragraphs to prove I don't care, and call you names based on TV characters, because that's all my limited brain understands!"

You were wrong, 'Noid, and no pretentious rant can change that. But I love hwo you're wroting novellas telling me how I'm crying. :D

Kane Knight
11-13-2007, 10:40 AM
Oops. Made a typo. Surely, that will be your strongest argument against me yet!

Innovator
11-13-2007, 11:00 AM
OMG JERICHO IS FORMING THE HWO HART WORLD ORDER!

Y2Ant
11-13-2007, 11:43 AM
Please, never EVER EVER compare Dr. Cox to Kane Knight. Ever.

Or I will have to hunt you down in real life and kill you. Please do not do that again.

Y2Ant
11-13-2007, 11:43 AM
OMG JERICHO IS FORMING THE HWO HINDU <s>HART</s> WORLD ORDER!

SammyG
11-13-2007, 11:47 AM
lol, Alienoid, don't waste your time arguing with fat fuck, seriously.

Theo Dious
11-13-2007, 12:07 PM
I want to see Raw, SD, and ECW have a bidding war for Jericho. I want to see him appearing on all 3 shows. I want an angle where he surpasses MVP as the "highest paid sports entertainer" and MVP has to grudgingly start to call himself the "highest paid sports entertainer on SD."

I also want them to drag it out and not have Jericho wrestle until the Royal Rumble, which he wins.

I also want about 20,000 bucks, if anyone gives a damn about what I want.

Theo Dious
11-13-2007, 12:17 PM

NOW... IF...

Now, see, I'm not expecting Jericho to actually "save" the product or even any one show. The reason I'm excited about his return is that he is entertaining and fun to watch. Which, seriously, is all I want from WWE these days, which is why I get all squishy when MVP, Santino, the 'Swog, and Edge are on my TV. Yeah, so the product still sucks, but at least at those points I'm being entertained.

DarKCentaur
11-13-2007, 12:28 PM
I'm surprised this hasn't turned into a year's worth of fantasy booking for a Jericho stable with Val Venis, Trevor Murdoch, and Paul London

Jeritron
11-13-2007, 12:54 PM
Anything that involves Jericho actually returning to a cool save_us package/countdown and his classic music, the jesus pose, the sentence "welcome back to raw is jericho" and resulting in a main event fued will be okay with me.

The only thing about his debut I'm not sure what I'd do with is what he does after that on the show. Does he show up and cut a promo? Or does he show up at the end and do a run in and save the promo for the next week?

It's pretty basic what they have to do. He's gonna be a face whether they like it or not, so Ortons the best choice for him to fued against. Especially since Orton and HBK are probably over with.

Because it's Survivor Series, Vinces involvement in the fued, and it being against Shawn Michaels..I think a screwjob would work perfectly. I'd like to see Vince screw Shawn and align with Orton.

With Jericho debuting, I think it'd be interesting to have Vince take exception to it and have a vendetta on Jericho, possibly making him fight for his contract since he was fired. Fued him with Umaga or Kennedy, while expanding on HBK or HHH and Ortons fued, setting the stage for a big Orton/Jericho fued.

Jeritron
11-13-2007, 01:03 PM
I want Jericho to enter number one in the rumble against Edge at number 2 and have it go right to the wire.

Kane Knight
11-13-2007, 01:44 PM
Oh no! An angry virgin called me fat!

.44 Magdalene
11-13-2007, 02:11 PM
"It's silly to analyze these videos so thoroughly" and "Chris Jericho's not coming back/Chris Jericho won't come back for a long time" are two completely different statements.

KK made one.

Not the other.

I don't know why the fuck people around here can't just sit down and read a statement and understand what's being insinuated without getting their panties in a twist.

People assumed KK was saying Jericho isn't coming back (anytime soon) because he criticized people for reading into subleminal messages and interpreting vague lines in a five second clip as to mean something that, initially, could have been incorrect or even a swerve. Really, it's silly to think that WWE cooked up some grand, intricate Da Vinci code in the first place. The fact that they apparently pushed the date back several times in response to the news being "leaked" is further evidence that you're retarded for looking into this so much when it's a cut-and-dry WWE shtick, and you're retarded for automatically assuming KK's stance is "LAWL THERE'S NO JERICHO."

KK's retarded for not being able to make a single point without immediately criticizing the lifestyles and reading levels of everyone in a five mile radius. The difference between being a dick and making a convincing argument is well defined--being a huge asshole is certainly enjoyable, but you can't expect people who take this shit so seriously (i.e., Alienoid) to actually get something topical out of your statement if you spend most of the post calling him remedial. People on the internet are easily whipped into a blind fury by even the slightest inclination that, holy shit, someone that doesn't know them might be insinuating that they're dumb. It's at this angry-boar-stage of the mind that people will completely miss what you're trying to tell them in favor of foaming at the mouth and screaming obsenities back. Oratory's a fine art. Critical oratory is practically a science, and TPWW's a bunch of fucking Amish in that regard. You need to practically put up a fucking chart and diagram combination as to what your point is, especially if you're going to try and be cutting about it.

Long story short: Alienoid's retarded for throwing out strawmen, KK's retarded for not realizing that Alienoid's a special kind of person to argue with.

You're all retarded if you give this post any sort of second thought.

.44 Magdalene
11-13-2007, 02:13 PM
Scratch that. You're all retarded just for being here. Consider it a door prize. I'm going the fuck to bed.

Kane Knight
11-13-2007, 02:55 PM
Naw. I realise that Alienoid's "special."

There's a distinction between knowing and caring. :p

SO SCREW YOU! :fof:

Favre4Ever
11-13-2007, 09:21 PM
It won't be Jericho, its gonna be Hornswaggle for sure.

Impact!
11-13-2007, 11:46 PM
It won't be Jericho, its gonna be mini Hornswaggle for sure.

Kane Knight
11-14-2007, 09:43 AM
It won't be Jericho, its gonna be Hornswaggle for sure.

Break the 'Swog doooooooooown!

br0ken
11-14-2007, 10:00 AM
Do Jericho still sing on a band?

Dave Youell
11-14-2007, 10:22 AM
Do Jericho still sing on a band?
Yes, Jericho do still sing in band

Fozzy

Kane Knight
11-14-2007, 01:26 PM
Dave, you of all people probably shouldn't be picking on him.

Mr. Nerfect
11-15-2007, 04:39 AM
Translation:

I don't care that I was wrong, or that I'm too stupid to understand what yo're saying. I'm going to write fifteen paragraphs to prove I don't care, and call you names based on TV characters, because that's all my limited brain understands!"

You were wrong, 'Noid, and no pretentious rant can change that. But I love hwo you're wroting novellas telling me how I'm crying. :D

The irony that you're saying I don't understand you, and then not being able to detect that I am laughing down at you, is quite juicy.

And I'm fairly certain I was right. Do you, or do you not, in every Jericho thread, claim that anyone who thinks he is returning is stupid?

And by the way, I say yawn, because when I actually yawn, you don't get it.

Mr. Nerfect
11-15-2007, 04:43 AM
Oh no! An angry virgin called me fat!

Would you have liked him to throw in virgin, as well?

Mr. Nerfect
11-15-2007, 04:44 AM
"It's silly to analyze these videos so thoroughly" and "Chris Jericho's not coming back/Chris Jericho won't come back for a long time" are two completely different statements.

KK made one.

Not the other.

I don't know why the fuck people around here can't just sit down and read a statement and understand what's being insinuated without getting their panties in a twist.

People assumed KK was saying Jericho isn't coming back (anytime soon) because he criticized people for reading into subleminal messages and interpreting vague lines in a five second clip as to mean something that, initially, could have been incorrect or even a swerve. Really, it's silly to think that WWE cooked up some grand, intricate Da Vinci code in the first place. The fact that they apparently pushed the date back several times in response to the news being "leaked" is further evidence that you're retarded for looking into this so much when it's a cut-and-dry WWE shtick, and you're retarded for automatically assuming KK's stance is "LAWL THERE'S NO JERICHO."

KK's retarded for not being able to make a single point without immediately criticizing the lifestyles and reading levels of everyone in a five mile radius. The difference between being a dick and making a convincing argument is well defined--being a huge asshole is certainly enjoyable, but you can't expect people who take this shit so seriously (i.e., Alienoid) to actually get something topical out of your statement if you spend most of the post calling him remedial. People on the internet are easily whipped into a blind fury by even the slightest inclination that, holy shit, someone that doesn't know them might be insinuating that they're dumb. It's at this angry-boar-stage of the mind that people will completely miss what you're trying to tell them in favor of foaming at the mouth and screaming obsenities back. Oratory's a fine art. Critical oratory is practically a science, and TPWW's a bunch of fucking Amish in that regard. You need to practically put up a fucking chart and diagram combination as to what your point is, especially if you're going to try and be cutting about it.

Long story short: Alienoid's retarded for throwing out strawmen, KK's retarded for not realizing that Alienoid's a special kind of person to argue with.

You're all retarded if you give this post any sort of second thought.

Nah, there's a difference between saying "I don't know, the WWE has rescheduled Jericho's return a lot," and "You're all idiots. This post does not accomplish anything." There's a difference between skepticism and cynicism. KK is just a condescending dick, who doesn't even really throw anything out there, he just dismisses everyone else. That's what people tend to protest if they take issue with KK.

Mr. Nerfect
11-15-2007, 04:47 AM
Please, never EVER EVER compare Dr. Cox to Kane Knight. Ever.

Or I will have to hunt you down in real life and kill you. Please do not do that again.

Sorry, man. The story behind it is that in another thread, KK bashed Scrubs, which I pointed out as ironic, because John C. McGingley wouldn't even let his ejaculate touch the face of KK. I started calling him "Kane Knox" for "Kane so-not-Cox."

That KK thinks he's witty, and then cannot appreciate the brilliant of Dr. Cox...depressing. He calls me special?

Oh, and if you're a KK fan, I'll probably have to hunt you down and kill you. :p

Kane Knight
11-15-2007, 10:02 AM
The irony that you're saying I don't understand you, and then not being able to detect that I am laughing down at you, is quite juicy.

No, I get it. I'm mocking you because of what you're attempting to convey.

And I'm fairly certain I was right. Do you, or do you not, in every Jericho thread, claim that anyone who thinks he is returning is stupid?

I do not. Sorry, but you're missing what I'm saying for what you want me to be saying.

And by the way, I say yawn, because when I actually yawn, you don't get it.

And when you rant for an hour about how you don't care?

Kane Knight
11-15-2007, 10:03 AM
KK is just a condescending dick, who doesn't even really throw anything out there, he just dismisses everyone else.

Do you lie to make yourself feel better, or do you really believe this to be true?

.44 Magdalene
11-15-2007, 10:39 AM

It probably is Jericho, BTW. I'm not saying it isn't.

It's just that people are making of "facts" and connections that aren't there. ... Some of these connections are really, really lame. The style of promo, however, is very much similar.

...Seeing as I have to take burden of proof upon myself for you fuckasses.

Now shut the fuck up.

.44 Magdalene
11-15-2007, 10:40 AM
That's from September 26, btw.

So double shut the fuck up.

.44 Magdalene
11-15-2007, 10:44 AM
Btw, if you think Dr. Cox is the only person in the world to act like that, you haven't hung out in the real world long enough.

...Or on the internet. Fuck, Maddox was Dr. Cox before Dr. Cox was Dr. Cox. You haven't stumbled onto any epic realization by comparing one asshole to another asshole in a world full of assholes. Not watching Scrubs is irrelevant to every topic you've made the Cox reference in, not counting any actual thread on Scrubs. It's a pretty stupid reference that comes off as an inside joke... for one person.

Kane Knight
11-15-2007, 11:23 AM
...Seeing as I have to take burden of proof upon myself for you fuckasses.

Now shut the fuck up.

I'm curious: Does that make you a fuckass, too?

You're falling into the same pattern of behaviour.

.44 Magdalene
11-15-2007, 11:25 AM
I'm a fuckass for being here.

Doorprize.

Kane Knight
11-15-2007, 11:35 AM
Just checking.

I'm not attacking you by any measure, just saying.

Y2Ant
11-16-2007, 12:14 PM
Sorry, man. The story behind it is that in another thread, KK bashed Scrubs, which I pointed out as ironic, because John C. McGingley wouldn't even let his ejaculate touch the face of KK. I started calling him "Kane Knox" for "Kane so-not-Cox."

That KK thinks he's witty, and then cannot appreciate the brilliant of Dr. Cox...depressing. He calls me special?

Oh, and if you're a KK fan, I'll probably have to hunt you down and kill you. :p

No, I am not a fan at all. Far from it. I just do not enjoy seeing my hero Dr. Cox's name be desecrated in such a way.

<3

Kane Knight
11-16-2007, 03:49 PM
Alienoid thinks a Sitcom (Or rather, a Sitcom character) is brillaint and is somehow trying to criticise my intelligence. That's actually pretty funny. :lol:

Y2Ant
11-16-2007, 09:43 PM
But Dr. Cox IS brilliant. That is all that matters.