PDA

View Full Version : WWE DVD News. Advance Reports on HBK DVD, and First releases of 2008 revealed

mrslackalack
11-15-2007, 11:00 PM
Advance reports of people that received the HBK 3 Disc Set have said that the Hart Foundation/Rockers match IS the Phantom Title Change Match. It is nearly 30 minutes long and a gem. The only bad thing is theres no commentary for the match. Theres plently of Easter Eggs as well.

The HBK Doc is 2 and a Half hours long with 30 minutes of extras and Promos and it takes up all of the Disc 1

Documentary Chapters

Growing Up
Learning The Ropes
Midnight Rockers
Big Break and Downfall
2nd Chance
Heartbreak Kid
Diesel
Suspension
The Ladder Match
Kliq
Friends Fight For The Title
Knocked Out
Boyhood Dream
I Lost My Smile
Hell In A Cell
D-X
Montreal
Rock Bottom
Faith
Return
Fan vs Idol
Brother, Brother, Brother,
DX Reunion
Still The Main Eventer

The First WWE DVD Releases in 2008 are Royal Rumble Antholgies 3 and 4 in early January. Stone Colds 3 Disc Set is set for 2/12.

There is also rumors on the DVD sites that WWE will annouce their complete 2008 DVD release schedule before the year is out. Cant wait for this.

Jeritron
11-15-2007, 11:08 PM
I hope they make a proper Jericho set now that he's returning.

I'd also like to see a proper Hell in a Cell set, even though most of them have been published.

I think Edge deserves a dvd set.

Loose Cannon
11-15-2007, 11:30 PM
wait, when's World Class due?

redoneja
11-16-2007, 12:22 AM
On wweshop.com you can preorder it, and it says that the item is not available until 12/11.

The MAC
11-16-2007, 02:41 PM
lol CHAPTER :I lost my smile

I guess this is the ICON :(

mrslackalack
11-16-2007, 10:17 PM
Cant wait for WCCW on 12/11

mrslackalack
11-16-2007, 10:19 PM
HIAC DVD was confirmed in May or June as a 08 release. Edges DVD was mentioned when WWE had that list of DVDs people could choose from. A Jericho DVD set would be perfect upon his return. Especially with his career span from SMW, Japan, ECW, WCW, and WWE. (Only bad thing is no Jericho/Benoit Matches will be on there)

The One
11-16-2007, 10:19 PM
That section on the Kliq is bound to be some of the best couple of minutes in professional wrestling DVD history.

Rob
11-17-2007, 06:03 AM
That section on the Kliq is bound to be some of the best couple of minutes in professional wrestling DVD history.

Why? None of it will be true.

jimmy012345
11-17-2007, 12:43 PM
HIAC DVD was confirmed in May or June as a 08 release. Edges DVD was mentioned when WWE had that list of DVDs people could choose from. A Jericho DVD set would be perfect upon his return. Especially with his career span from SMW, Japan, ECW, WCW, and WWE. (Only bad thing is no Jericho/Benoit Matches will be on there)

we dont need a hell in a cell one. we can get them off of the other dvd's that they released. a jericho one would be awesome