PDA

View Full Version : Hogan and Austin

Jura
11-24-2007, 12:30 AM
A while back when Bret Hart was introduced in the hall of fame I heard Austin and Bret were talking together and Hogan came up to them or something and Austin was like "Let's go Bret". What's the deal between Austin and Hogan?

The Naitch
11-24-2007, 12:53 AM
they wanted to have bumsex

The Naitch
11-24-2007, 12:54 AM
maybe because Austin doesn't like Hogan

Heyman
11-24-2007, 02:50 AM
Hogan and Austin COULD and WOULD be a dream match at Wrestlemaia from a markish standpoint.

I even have a solution that would allow for both men's ego's to remain in-tact.

The WWE should do a 'worked shoot' with Hogan and Austin.

A worked shoot in which NEITHER man takes the pin. For example, Austin hits a stunner and Hogan kicks out. Hogan hit a leg drop and Austin kick's out. They should play it off as though both men are EXPECTING the other to do the JOB, but no one's budging. During the match, Austin and Hogan get into a shoving match. Ref's come out and break it up. The match is stopped.

Is it a great way to end a match? Absolute not.

Would a "worked shoot" between Austin and Hogan be of interest? Hell yeah. The two men genuinely dislike each other. After Wrestlemania, they can take legit shots at each other (a la Bret/HBK).

If they ever have a rematch, the controversy surrounding this would be huge! (in the rematch, one guy gets help to win).

Hogan and Austin are well passed their primes, but a match of this magnitude would send shock waves. This shit needs to happen.

Funky Fly
11-24-2007, 06:02 AM
It needed to happed 987569876456754 surgeries ago. It's just a cripple fight now.

Heyman
11-24-2007, 06:41 AM
It needed to happed 987569876456754 surgeries ago. It's just a cripple fight now.

Probably, but I still think the match would create huge interest.

If both Austin and Hogan were given ample time to prepare for the match and were well rested, I think they'd be able to handle the physical demands of the match (and then rest for two months after ;)).

The MAC
11-24-2007, 07:33 AM
austin should just crack a can of beer open on hogans head and bust him open the hard way. IS it a good match ? no..but, fuck is it worth seeing

IC Champion
11-24-2007, 02:16 PM
I remember Austin saying he tried to do a program with Hogan back in WCW, and Hogan wasnt having it.

The MAC
11-24-2007, 02:44 PM
hogan was busy having his cock polished by Bischoff

Gerard
11-24-2007, 03:03 PM
Hogan and Austin are well passed their primes, but a match of this magnitude would send shock waves. This shit needs to happen.

It won't happen because neither of them wants to do the job. I still find it amusing when wrestlers have that attitude when they've practically retired, ONE MORE LOSS MIGHT HURT MY CREDABILITY IN A SPORT EVERYONE KNOWS IS SCRIPTED!!!. :roll:

I start to wonder just how real it is in their minds.

Rammsteinmad
12-18-2007, 07:15 PM
Don't worry... not much longer left to go and Hogan should be jobbing to Father Time.

FaceOfDeath
12-18-2007, 09:43 PM
Jura, this has been gone over and over and over. Get over it!!

Tommy Gunn
12-20-2007, 09:00 AM
I'm glad Austin stopped, because we'll always remember him in his prime. Same with The Rock. The one problem I have with Austin is he is on TV too frequently right now, doing the exact same thing: Come to ring, climb all four turnbuckles, leads heel into false sense of security, stunner, drinks beer, music stops, another stunner, music restarts, more beer, end.

The only Austin segment I liked this year was the one with Santino, and Santino carried that entire segment.

Jura
12-20-2007, 09:47 PM
Jura, this has been gone over and over and over. Get over it!!
lol what? I've never read about it.