PDA

View Full Version : Heel turn coming soon?

parkmania
11-24-2007, 10:26 PM
Just been thinking and I see a heel turn coming soon for the 'Swog.

He's showing his Daddy that:

1) he can overcome the odds.
2) he's willing to do whatever it takes to win.
3) he knows how to get other people to do his dirty work.

Opinions?

Xero
11-24-2007, 11:30 PM
I don't watch his segments so I have no opinion.

Mr. Pierre
11-25-2007, 01:01 AM
I'm thinking the 'Swog father/son storyline will end at Mania. Since it looks like a Finlay vs. McMahon storyline being set up, I could see 'Swog turning on daddy and going back with Finlay.

Cuzziebro
11-25-2007, 04:53 AM
Well the way I have been reading it is sorta the opposite. Finlay going kind of face, it would be hard to take it seriously but the way he helped out Swog and I still cant get the image out of my head of Swog and Finlay dancing in the ring. Also the fact that Finlay got beat up. I dunno.

thedamndest
11-25-2007, 01:19 PM
Will they really keep this angle going forever? I mean, eventually Hornswoggle will be wished the best of luck in his future endeavors, so will they drop him being a McMahon, or just pretend him away?

Kane Knight
11-25-2007, 01:27 PM
Will they really keep this angle going forever? I mean, eventually Hornswoggle will be wished the best of luck in his future endeavors, so will they drop him being a McMahon, or just pretend him away?

They'll "send him away" to a reform school in the UK, and forget about him, like Vince's other sons:

Timothy McMahon
Fonzy McMahon the second
Jesus McMahon
Stanley Vick-McMahon, the son he had with Katie Vick before he Killed her and framed Kane.

thedamndest
11-25-2007, 02:48 PM
KK, I just made an inaccurate Fozzy Bear reference in repping that comment, please disregard it, thanks so much.

Mr. Nerfect
11-25-2007, 04:48 PM
I don't care enough about Hornswoggle to speculate. I will however say that it is great to see Finlay show up in this storyline. He has the right kind of badass charisma to make an interesting face, at least. Finlay vs. McMahon probably won't boom the wrestling industry, but it could be one of the most entertaining things it has going for it.

Kane Knight
11-25-2007, 05:20 PM
I will however say that it is great to see Finlay show up in this storyline.

:y:

Corkscrewed
11-25-2007, 05:37 PM
Has a midget heel EVER gotten over?

Kane Knight
11-25-2007, 05:44 PM
Has a midget heel EVER gotten over?

Does X-Pac count? I'm not sure with all that "X-Pac" Heat.