PDA

View Full Version : That Hulkster is a good role model to all....

KingofOldSchool
11-29-2007, 12:43 AM
More on Nick Hogan's car crash a few months back from 411mania.com...

Hulk Hogan was with Nick and his friends when they bought alcohol before the crash...

Authorities have released a 133 page official report on the Nick Hogan car crash from last August.

The most shocking new detail from the report is that Hulk Hogan was with Nick, John Graziano (who was severly injured later in the car crash), and two of their friends, Barrett Lawrance and Daniel Jacobs, when he purchased two cases of Miller Lite beer, two cases of Corona beer, one case of Miller Chill beer, and five bags of ice from a Albertson's store in Clearwater, FL. The report says that Hogan and the boys carred the alcohol together from the store.

They then spent time boating. Afterwards, they tried to go to Shepard's Tiki Bar but could not get in because Nick was underage. The bouncer who turned them away told authorities that Hulk Hogan and all the boys except Nick were holding Corona beer bottles, while Nick was drinking from a plastic green cup. This information is key because authorities discovered after the wreck that Nick had been drinking despite being underage. The alcohol that he drank was likely bought by his father, Hulk Hogan.

The group then went to Arigato's Steakhouse in Clearwater, FL with Nick and Graziano taking a yellow Supra and Jacobs and Lawrance taking a silver Dodge Viper. Both cars were owned by Hulk Hogan.

Investigators believe that the two cars then raced until Nick lost control of the Supra and crashed, leaving Graziano severly injured. Jacobs and Lawrance have denied that they were racing Hogan. Lawrance has admitted though that the Supra was doing around 100mph when it crashed. The speed limit on the street was 40mph.

Nick has been charged with Reckless Driving Involving Serious Bodily Injury, Use of a Motor Vehicle in Commission of a Felony, Operating a Vehicle with a Breath Alcohol Level of .02 or Higher while Under the Age of 21, and Having Illegal Window Tint.

The Naitch
11-29-2007, 12:49 AM
hahahahahahaha

FourFifty
11-29-2007, 01:22 AM
WHAT CHA GONNA DO BROTHER, WHEN YOUR BAC RUNS WILD ON YOOOOOOOOOU!?!?!?!?!?!

Jura
11-29-2007, 01:27 AM
"...and having illegal window tint." lol

SammyG
11-29-2007, 02:57 AM
Come on now Hulk

Dave Youell
11-29-2007, 04:40 AM
Guess this new season of Gladiators isn't going to last too long now

Londoner
11-29-2007, 05:41 AM
Hogan knows best...

Theo Dious
11-29-2007, 07:23 AM
Good Lord, is Hogan related to the Kennedys or what?

Corkscrewed
11-29-2007, 02:00 PM
Now that his wife is filing for divorce, maybe he should marry Britney Spears. Ya know... consolidate all the bad parents together to do less harm to everyone else.

Nark Order
11-29-2007, 02:02 PM
Now that his wife is filing for divorce, maybe he should marry Britney Spears. Ya know... consolidate all the bad parents together to do less harm to everyone else.

Unless they have more kids, who will no doubt be terrible parents themselves.

DAMN iNATOR
11-29-2007, 04:02 PM
Good Lord, is Hogan related to the Kennedys or what?

Remember to always say your prayers, do your homework, take your vitamins, and drink before driving, endangering everyone with you and everyone on the road, kids!:shifty:

Stickman
11-29-2007, 06:11 PM
Isn't his name Nick Bolea or some shit?

McLegend
11-29-2007, 06:16 PM
What a loser you have to be to go with your 17 year old son to drink at a bar.

Fox
11-29-2007, 07:23 PM
Clearly his friends John Tenta and Brutus Beefcake were busy.

KingofOldSchool
11-29-2007, 08:11 PM
Clearly his friends John Tenta and Brutus Beefcake were busy.

Yeah John Tenta's busy being dead and all.

Corkscrewed
11-30-2007, 01:10 AM
Hey man, do you know how many maggots you have to host when you're six feet under?

FourFifty
11-30-2007, 04:16 AM
There's a hole in the world like a great black pit
And it's filled with people who are filled with shit
And the vermin of the world inhabit it.

That pretty much sums up my views on Hogan right there right now.

FourFifty
11-30-2007, 04:17 AM
Guess this new season of Gladiators isn't going to last too long now

10 bucks (and a cup of internets) says he'll be replaced with Goldberg.

Evil Vito
11-30-2007, 07:42 AM
<font color=goldenrod>I wanna see Hogan fight off the police complete with the "YOOOOOOU!" points</font>

#BROKEN Hasney
11-30-2007, 09:14 AM
I JUST WANNA SAY TO ALL THE HULKAMANIACS, TAKE YOUR ALCOHOL AND CRASH YOUR CAR

Kane Knight
11-30-2007, 09:46 AM
Good Lord, is Hogan related to the Kennedys or what?"I drink and I drive, I'm the only one in my car who gets out alive...HULK HOGAN...."

Xero
11-30-2007, 10:34 AM
...HOOOOGAAAANNN!