PDA

View Full Version : Cox Communications PPV's

OssMan
03-06-2004, 11:48 PM
Since i have never ordered a WWE pay per view on Cox Cable, i was wondering if anybody could help me with this. If i am on the channel showing the PPV and i change the channel, will i be able to go back to the PPV channel? And will i be able to watch the PPV on all TV's in my house or just the one I ordered on?
Not sure if this should be in the Q&A forum

Apocolyptik1
03-07-2004, 02:14 AM
Where do you live?

I also have cox cable, but have never ordered a wrestling ppv since I got it. I ordered them on Direct TV, and I believe I was able to change the channel, just never did.

I dont think you can watch them on all TV's though, unless you have the digital cable in every room.

Hope that helps

OssMan
03-07-2004, 11:56 AM
Thanks
I live in Fairfax, VA

Jeremy Christian
03-07-2004, 01:44 PM
Thanks
I live in Fairfax, VA

I don't have cable anymore (once TCC got overrun by COX down here in Chesapeake, we've never had cable), but I do believe that you do have it for every TV that is set to the cable plan. You can change the channel and still have the PPV set, I believe, so no worried there.

Oh, and if you miss anything, you can watch it later that night. Not only did you purchase the actual show, you purchased the re-run as well. (That's how it used to be)

Mister Sinister
03-07-2004, 04:35 PM
You would be able to change the channel if you ordered it, As long as you can get back to the Channel the PPV is on, You would be fine