PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler for Austin, Foley, and Hogan on next week's raw

BigDaddyCool
12-04-2007, 05:06 PM
This is what is going to happen:

Austin will come out drink a beer stun someone who will never get revenege, drink another beer, walk off.

Foley will come out, get some cheap pops. Possibly give a holier-than-thou rant. Dress like a hobo. then leave.

Hogan will say dude and brother alot. Do his pose. Bury Jericho or something. Leave. And in a month be on Bubba the love sponge and talk about how by him beating Jericho, he was giving Jericho the rub or something.

Xero
12-04-2007, 05:08 PM
Great. You just saved me 3 hours. :y:

BigDaddyCool
12-04-2007, 05:08 PM
BTW, Austin will probably do that to the entire McMahon Family during the photo, include the Swog. Finlay will come out to help out Swog, get a beer, only to get stunnered. Then Carlito will come out to give Austin a hand shake and then stunnered.

BigDaddyCool
12-04-2007, 05:09 PM
Great. You just saved me 3 hours. :y:

I do what I can.

BigDaddyCool
12-04-2007, 05:11 PM
Foley's hobo-ier-than-thou rant will also be directed towards Vince, but probably during the #1 superstar of raw thing.

Hogan will be the mainevent.

Theo Dious
12-04-2007, 05:11 PM
Ok, I want to see the Swog get stunned. The sheer mechanics of it are mind boggling.

BigDaddyCool
12-04-2007, 05:17 PM
Also, I expect to see Flair get "fired" because he didn't win his match on the 3rd. You maybe be saying to yourself Flair didn't have a match last night, and you would be right, but since he didn't win, he gets fired because Vince said he can only stay around as long as he is winning.

starfox8500
12-04-2007, 05:52 PM
Ok, I want to see the Swog get stunned. The sheer mechanics of it are mind boggling.

That's what they said about the green bay plunge...:nono:

Verbose Minch
12-04-2007, 06:12 PM
Foley will come out, get some cheap pops. Possibly give a holier-than-thou rant.

He does that because he is ''holier-than-thou''

Kane Knight
12-04-2007, 06:24 PM

They'd have to do it from a ladder or something. Granted, the first step...

Also, they could do it from a turnbuckle.

Kane Knight
12-04-2007, 06:25 PM
He does that because he is ''holier-than-thou''

Well, He IS God.

KYR
12-04-2007, 06:34 PM

Yeah. How do you apply the stunner to a midget?

Also, how long before Foley mentions "Bridgeport" for his first cheap pop of the night?

Kane Knight
12-04-2007, 06:37 PM
Someone break Out Gohan's Austin Rant. I'm too lazy.

RVDmark
12-04-2007, 09:00 PM
Um, you forgot Trish Stratus's return next week too. Which matters more because Austin and Foley have appeared recently, Hogan is annoying whenever he returns as his ego just worsens the product. So Trish's return I will be marking for. And if The Rock gets named number 1 star and comes out I'm gonna mark the fuck out. Even though I do know it will be either Hogan or Austin, probably Hogan.

BigDaddyCool
12-04-2007, 10:16 PM
Um, you forgot Trish Stratus's return next week too. Which matters more because Austin and Foley have appeared recently, Hogan is annoying whenever he returns as his ego just worsens the product. So Trish's return I will be marking for. And if The Rock gets named number 1 star and comes out I'm gonna mark the fuck out. Even though I do know it will be either Hogan or Austin, probably Hogan.

Yeah, actaully I thought up all this after a discussion about how Trish's name outpoped Austin, Hogan, and Foley combined.

FourFifty
12-04-2007, 10:59 PM
I think the last two quotes on your sig pretty much sums up my thoughts on the spoilers.

Lord-Of-Darkness
12-04-2007, 11:33 PM
As much as I'd like to see The Rock or someone named the top superstar, you just know Vince is gonna name himself as the top superstar for the heel heat he oh-so badly needs :roll:

IC Champion
12-04-2007, 11:45 PM
I just wanted to add that Foley IS GOD.

Kane Knight
12-05-2007, 12:17 AM
As much as I'd like to see The Rock or someone named the top superstar, you just know Vince is gonna name himself as the top superstar for the heel heat he oh-so badly needs :roll:

And this is probably the #1 reason wrestling sucks.

Fox
12-05-2007, 12:18 AM
I'm hoping Austin and Hogan both interrupt the McMahon family portrait segment. That would be gold.

FourFifty
12-05-2007, 08:33 AM
I don't care for Hogan or Austin showing up on camrea, but The Bisch and Trish Stratus, now I'm hyped for that! Since we haven't seen them in years it's nice break away from everything else.

Heyman
12-05-2007, 09:04 AM
This is what is going to happen:

Austin will come out drink a beer stun someone who will never get revenege, drink another beer, walk off.

Foley will come out, get some cheap pops. Possibly give a holier-than-thou rant. Dress like a hobo. then leave.

Hogan will say dude and brother alot. Do his pose. Bury Jericho or something. Leave. And in a month be on Bubba the love sponge and talk about how by him beating Jericho, he was giving Jericho the rub or something.

Not so fast.......not so fast.

Perhaps I'm giving the WWE *way* too much credit, but it would be REALLY awesome on their part if they used this opportunity to create a Hogan/Austin feud/rivalry. Both men would lay claim to being the #1 superstar.

Yes - Hogan/Austin should have happened 3-4 years ago, but the match would still garner huge interest. Both men are banged up but with ample rest and training, I think they can tough it out for a one time deal (or even a two-time deal).

Xero
12-05-2007, 09:25 AM
The match will never happen. Too much ego for one match.

owenbrown
12-05-2007, 09:28 AM
WHAT THE FUCK?!

Thank you for ruining Austins return, thank you for ruining what would have been my only mark out moment in a year.

WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU TYPE "SPOILERS" WHEN YOU TYPE WHAT THE SPOILER IS RIGHT BESIDE IT!!!!!!!!!

Now I know Austin is confirmed, he is my favourite wrestler, hearing his damn music hit would have made me mark out so bad, but no, you have to fucking ruin it, couldn't you make the title "Wrestlmania 21 major spoilers" alone? Seriously man, use your goddam brain. Why mark for spoilers when the spoiler is right beside where you mark for spoilers.

Fuck this shit, you're not the only one who does it, so many people do, i am out of the fucking wrestling forum besides for tipsters until Wrestlemania is over, see you all April fourth.

BigDaddyCool
12-05-2007, 10:30 AM
Not so fast.......not so fast.

Perhaps I'm giving the WWE *way* too much credit, but it would be REALLY awesome on their part if they used this opportunity to create a Hogan/Austin feud/rivalry. Both men would lay claim to being the #1 superstar.

Yes - Hogan/Austin should have happened 3-4 years ago, but the match would still garner huge interest. Both men are banged up but with ample rest and training, I think they can tough it out for a one time deal (or even a two-time deal).

Austin said that will never happen. Plus Austin doesn't wrestle he just stuns people.

Lord-Of-Darkness
12-05-2007, 11:37 AM
For the record, Austin said a while back that he has been physically cleared to wrestle. But he feels like he's done it all and there is nothing left to achieve. Therefore his interests lie with films now.

Although I'm sure if Vince wanted Austin/Hogan bad enough and he threw enough money at them, then it'd happen

BigDaddyCool
12-05-2007, 11:40 AM
For the record, Austin said a while back that he has been physically cleared to wrestle. But he feels like he's done it all and there is nothing left to achieve. Therefore his interests lie with films now.

Although I'm sure if Vince wanted Austin/Hogan bad enough and he threw enough money at them, then it'd happen

I don't know, austin does hate hogan.

Lord-Of-Darkness
12-05-2007, 11:42 AM
If you hated someone, and another person said 'hey, heres a truck load of money, pretend to fight him?'

What would you do?

Theo Dious
12-05-2007, 11:59 AM
If you hated someone, and another person said 'hey, heres a truck load of money, pretend to fight him?'

What would you do?

Yeah, because neither of those men have shown themselves to have any sort of ego or pride issues.

BigDaddyCool
12-05-2007, 12:03 PM

What would you do?

Not with Hogan.

Kane Knight
12-05-2007, 02:07 PM
Hogan's also stated he wants to be able to spend the rest of his live enjoying it. You know, not in pain. I think Austin knows he's like one injury away from a wheelchair. He's not going to wrestle anymore. He can come in, do a stunner, and leave, but that's a lot safer than a match.

Theo Dious
12-05-2007, 07:22 PM
Though, I imagine a match between Hogan and Austin would involve about as much risk of injury as a ride on a golf cart.

BigDaddyCool
12-05-2007, 07:35 PM
Though, I imagine a match between Hogan and Austin would involve about as much risk of injury as a ride on a golf cart.

Yeah...Hogan is known for taking liberties and Austin with his crazy spots and bumbs...

Theo Dious
12-05-2007, 07:54 PM
Plus I bet Hogan would sell a stunner about as well as Linda McMahon.

Y2Ant
12-05-2007, 10:45 PM
They should have all the big names in the ring at the same time during the ceremony and have Cena come out and crush them all.

BigDaddyCool
12-05-2007, 10:52 PM
They should have all the big names in the ring at the same time during the ceremony and have Cena come out and crush them all.

You mean they weren't anyhow? Either that or Randy will kill all the legends.

Y2Ant
12-05-2007, 10:55 PM
Yes. Double swerve right there. They're about to crown the greatest superstar in RAW history when...

BOOM RKO to Hogan

BOOM RKO to Austin

BOOM RKO to Foley

etc etc

Orton lifts up the belt then BAH GAWD it's Cena who gives him the F-U with one arm. Oh and then he makes him tap out with half an STFU.

BigDaddyCool
12-05-2007, 11:12 PM
Yes. Double swerve right there. They're about to crown the greatest superstar in RAW history when...

BOOM RKO to Hogan

BOOM RKO to Austin

BOOM RKO to Foley

etc etc

Orton lifts up the belt then BAH GAWD it's Cena who gives him the F-U with one arm. Oh and then he makes him tap out with half an STFU.

All while Jericho jobs to Hogan?

Innovator
12-06-2007, 12:05 AM
So who should Inno boo live?

Hogan obviously.....and I'm bringing my camera for Trish...and Mickie

Mr. Nerfect
12-06-2007, 05:45 AM
So who should Inno boo live?

Hogan obviously.....and I'm bringing my camera for Trish...and Mickie

Just be a smark. Boo the fuck out of Hogan and Triple H, cheer the fuck out of Bischoff and Regal. :y:

Mr. Nerfect
12-06-2007, 05:46 AM
Yeah, actaully I thought up all this after a discussion about how Trish's name outpoped Austin, Hogan, and Foley combined.

That didn't happen. I was watching, and clearly Trish did not outpop anyone. :roll:

Jeritron
12-06-2007, 05:53 AM
Why would a smark boo Triple H and not Bischoff?

I'd pop for both. HHH is fine in his current capacity. He's markout worthy.

Bischoff deserves a pop because of all the good things he did, but moreso for all the bad things he did. He did some really stupid shit and for all his genius is a fuckin moron too.
But that's just great.

Thank you Bisch for driving Austin, Foley and Jericho out of WCW. If it wasn't for that, they never would have become my 3 favorite wrestlers along with HBK

BigDaddyCool
12-06-2007, 11:24 AM
That didn't happen. I was watching, and clearly Trish did not outpop anyone. :roll:

You miss read it. I said I hope trish's boobs pop out of her shirt. Then she would outpop everyone.

Y2Ant
12-06-2007, 11:26 AM
All while Jericho jobs to Hogan?

Yes. Jericho is jobbing to the leg drop while Randy is RKOing the shit out of everyone, then Hogan takes 5 minutes to get up from administering his devastating finisher and BOOM walks right into an RKO.

BigDaddyCool
12-06-2007, 11:40 AM
Then Orton piles up everyone's bodies and pins them all at once?

Theo Dious
12-06-2007, 11:50 AM

I'd love a chance to outpop Trish. :naughty:

Y2Ant
12-06-2007, 01:46 PM
Then Orton piles up everyone's bodies and pins them all at once?

No, Cena comes out and F-U's everyone at once, with one arm.