PDA

View Full Version : Impact! spoilers for the next two weeks.

KingofOldSchool
12-05-2007, 09:44 AM
December 6th show

From PWInsider:

DETAILED TNA IMPACT SPOILER RESULTS
by Alex Hernandez @ 9:32:29 AM on 12/4/2007

-LAX defeated. Black Reign and Rellik. Homicide pinned Rellik after he missed a charge into the corner and rolled him up. LAX were posing and Hoyt and Rave attacked them. The female Latino nation member hit Christy Hemme with the slapjack again.

-ODB defeated TNA Knockouts champion Gail Kim in a non-title match. Finish saw ODB hit Kim with her flask and get the pin. ODB was posing over Kim and Awesome Kong's music hits. As soon as Kong gets close to the ring, ODB leaves. Kong picks up Kim for the sitout powerbomb but she blocks it. They brawl with security trying to keep them away. Angelina Love and Velvet Sky also come down to restrain Kim.

-The Angle Alliance come to the ring. Angle says that his team and Christian team both lost at the PPV. He says they need each other and this will be his last chance to join. He gives him an hour to get back to him.

-The Angle Alliance comes back out. Christian and Robert Roode come down and Roode tells Kurt it would be a smart business move and shakes Kurt's hand. Christian grabs the mic and starts ripping on Roode. He then turns his attention to Tomko and says he can't believe Tomko, and that he took Tomko from being a prison guard to being a star. He then turns his attention to AJ. AJ had a sad face on, and Christian tells him he saw the most potential in him and that he took him from being a guy who couldn't even say 2 sentences to a great entertainer. He tells them all they they need Christian to be somebody. He tells Kurt he will join only if he is the leader. Kurt shakes his hand. Samoa Joe comes out to the ramp alongside Kaz, Eric Young, Booker T, and Kevin Nash. Joe says why don't they get a 10 man tag at Final Resolution. Karen says lets do it tonight, She had a few words with Sharmell, mostly making references to the old WWE storyline with Kurt and her. They have a mini catfight and the match is on for later.

-Christopher Daniels defeated. Senshi. Primetime Elix Skipper was the special guest referee. Before the match Dave Penzer told us that Hermie Sadler was at the broadcast booth. I thought the match was disappointing for what it could have been. Daniels pinned Senshi after an angels wings. Since he won, he gets Senshi's briefcase, which was number 3. They do not reveal any of the briefcase results, at least not to the live crowd.

-Team 3D and Johnny Devine defeated The Motor City Machineguns and Black Machismo. Pretty good match with quite a few spots. At one point of the ladders broke while I believe Shelley was standing on it. Finish saw Black Machismo retrieve the X- Division title, but Devon was holding the referee and Brother Ray came in with the Kendo stick and hit Lethal, took the belt away and placed it in Devine's hands. When the ref turned around he saw Devine with it and called for the bell. The way it was explained was that the winner would have possession of the title, not that there would be a title switch.

-Kevin Nash, Samoa Joe, Kaz, Eric Young, and Booker T defeated Robert Roode, Christian Cage, Kurt Angle, AJ Styles, and Tomko. Another pretty good match. At one point Kaz did a dive to the outside and Nash said my turn, he ran the ropes but then stopped and laughed it off. Finish saw Robert Roode get jackknifed and pinned by Nash. After the match, Roode and Christian have words and Angle nails Christian from behind with the title belt. Roode and Angle start beating on Christian. AJ is yelling at them to stop and he would push Angle, and then Roode would attack Christian, and when he would push Roode to stop, Angle would attack. Tomko stared for a few before just walking to the back. AJ argued with Roode and Angle and then helped Christian to the back.

-Xplosion: Sonjay Dutt and Wildcat defeated VKM. Mostly a comedy match. Dutt pinned Kip. rowd.

December 13th show

FULL TNA IMPACT SPOILERS FROM ORLANDO
by Alex Hernandez @ 8:00:22 PM on 12/4/2007

Alex Hernandez is live at tonight's Impact taping (December 13th episode) and will be sending in results throughout the evening.

- Christian Cage is in the ring and says there will be a tag team match with Kurt Angle & Robert Roode vs. Christian and a partner of his choosing. Angle & Roode interrupt and the match is set up for later tonight.

- Backstage interview with Styles and Tomko about how they have to choose sides between Angle & Roode or Christian.

- Scott Steiner defeated Petey Williams, BG James and Christopher Daniels in a Four Way match.

- Jeremy Borash comes to the ring and they offer Steiner a $50,000 check or any choice of "Feast Or Fired" briefcase he wants. They had the briefcases set up like the show "Deal Or No Deal", complete with girls next to the briefcases. Steiner decides to take Petey's briefcase. Petey was then given Scott Steiner's case. Petey opened it and found out he now had the World Heavyweight Title match.

- Kaz defeated Rellik. After the match, Black Reign attacked Kaz and they put a bag with Misty the Rat over his face.

- Velvet Sky & Angelina Love defeated Jackie Moore & Traci Brooks. After the match, Roode comes out and rips on Traci for losing until Sharmell comes out. Roode then ripped on Sharmell until Booker T came out to make the save.

- They did an in-ring confrontation with Jim Mitchell and Abyss. Judas Mesias makes his return and bloodies Abyss with chair shots and barbed wire.

- Booker T defeated Wildcat Chris Harris.

- BG James was allowed to open his "Feast or Fired" briefcase and found out he won the World Tag Team Title shot.

- Jay Lethal defeated Johnny Devine in a X-Division Lumberjack Strap match. Senshi was one of the lumberjacks.

- They have Scott Steiner and Christopher Daniels open the last two briefcases. Scott Steiner got the X Division Title match, and Christopher Daniels got fired. Daniels started to cry as he shook hands with Jeremy Borash and Scott Steiner.

- Robert Roode & Kurt Angle defeated Christian Cage who wrestled alone (the storyline being that no one wanted to team with him). After the match they continued to beat him down. AJ Styles came down and got close to the ring, but then turned and walked away.

- Xplosion Match: Cowboy James Storm defeated Sonjay Dutt.

- Xplosion Match: Gail Kim defeated ODB.

- Xplosion Match: Shark Boy & Eric Young defeat The Rock & Rave Infection (Lance Hoyt & Jimmy Rave).

Xero
12-05-2007, 10:10 AM
LOL, I never thought Joe should be in the X Division... Now Steiner!?

They seriously need to rename that title...

Super V
12-05-2007, 10:29 AM
Hopefully Earl Hebner rings the bell when Petey Williams has Kurt Angle in the Sharpshooter.

BigDaddyCool
12-05-2007, 11:37 AM
Hopefully Earl Hebner rings the bell when Petey Williams has Kurt Angle in the Sharpshooter.

Ankle Lock. It hurts more being screwed over by your own submission. Emotionally hurts.

BigDaddyCool
12-05-2007, 11:39 AM
- Robert Roode & Kurt Angle defeated Christian Cage who wrestled alone (the storyline being that no one wanted to team with him). After the match they continued to beat him down. AJ Styles came down and got close to the ring, but then turned and walked away.

So it is a 2 on 1 match...in the mainevent. That isn't a clusterfuck. That is actaully a decent sounds mainevent match.

And over all they have singles matches more than cluster fucks. Are you sure this is TNA we are talking about?

Destor
12-05-2007, 12:04 PM
So Daniels got shit canned?

Theo Dious
12-05-2007, 12:11 PM
So Daniels got shit canned?

I think they're planning an angle where he comes back under a mask and...

...you know what, even I found the rest of this train of thought to be in bad taste.

Innovator
12-05-2007, 12:48 PM
I hope the firing is legit, but storyline firings stick as much as storyline retirements

I only hope it's legit cause TNA hasn't used Daniels right at all since he split with AJ.

Loose Cannon
12-05-2007, 12:55 PM
honestly, the Christian/Angle story looks very good.

Innovator
12-05-2007, 01:02 PM
Looks like it'll end up being AJ/Christian vs. Tomko/Roode/Goofy Kurt

Loose Cannon
12-05-2007, 01:08 PM
I love storylines like this. where one guy has to make a decsion between the faces or heels. In this case they are both heels. They always play out well if you drag it out long enough.

KingofOldSchool
12-05-2007, 01:26 PM
I think they're planning an angle where he comes back under a mask and...

...you know what, even I found the rest of this train of thought to be in bad taste.

He should come back as...

CURRY MAN!

Innovator
12-05-2007, 01:27 PM
HOT

SPICY

TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASTES GREAT

Dave Youell
12-05-2007, 03:11 PM
There's no good reason for Curry Man not to happen

Mr. JL
12-05-2007, 05:39 PM
so Macho Man Blacky Lethal versus Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner...

McLegend
12-05-2007, 05:48 PM
From Meltzer

--Just a clarification when it comes to TNA on a taping report. Jay Lethal is still the X division champion. The ladder match that airs on tomorrow night's television is for possession of the belt. But it was not a title match. If you can make sense out of that, you're a better man than I. How can the promotion sanction a match where "the belt" is at stake as opposed to ordering "the belt" go to the champion. And they wonder why they are down to 1-2% of their TV audience buying their PPV shows.

Lol what

Londoner
12-05-2007, 06:08 PM
lol, wtf

Innovator
12-05-2007, 06:36 PM
My head hurts

Fox
12-06-2007, 05:10 PM
THIS IS INSANE!!!!

Mr. Nerfect
12-06-2007, 05:22 PM
It actually makes a fair bit of sense this week. I must ask a few rhetorical questions, though:

1) Why the fuck sign Johnny Stamboli to a contract, and then bring him in under this new Rellik character (which is actually a cool name), only to job him out? I believe the guy has lost something like five times in a row now. People will not care about the character, if there was any hope before.

Black Reign should probably be released. I like Dustin Runnels well enough, but he couldn't even get Goldust right in his last run. I think it's time he took a break. I'd love to see Stamboli get a serious shot, but TNA is packed, and they've already shown they don't give a fuck about this character. I'd take him over Judas Mesias, though. Another question: Why did they not have Mesias return on the PPV, and help Rellik and Reign pick up the win against Abyss & Rhino? You know, so they don't look like complete jobbers?

2) I can understand why Scott Steiner is getting the X-Division Title shot, I really can. The match won't be pretty, but it hammers home that the belt is not a weight-class championship, and when Lethal goes over, he will look pretty good (something he needs right now). What I cannot understand, is why BG James received the TNA World Tag Team Title shot? He should have been fired, and then after a few weeks, actually give the guy his release. Christopher Daniels really should have gotten the tag match.

3) I like the Angle/Christian thing, but where does this leave the faces? Right now, you have Samoa Joe, Kevin Nash and Booker T all on the verge of being the top face of the company. I guess Joe could help out The Motor City Machine Guns, against Johnny Devine (playing up his shoot promo), but what about Nash and Booker? I suppose Booker T vs. Robert Roode will happen, and Kevin Nash shouldn't be wrestling, but things do feel out of focus.

Mr. Nerfect
12-06-2007, 05:22 PM
And yes, Curry Man should happen.

6to1
12-06-2007, 05:33 PM
so Macho Man Blacky Lethal versus Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner...

the match will suck, but there pre match interviews will be gold i will love them go off on each other. i wish it was stiener that got fake fired so he can start kicking peoples asses like cornett

Y2Ant
12-06-2007, 06:51 PM
Scott Steiner vs. Ultimate Warrior for the X-Division championship in an Ultimate X match. I think BDC's awesome idea #8 just got a whole lot awesomer.