PDA

View Full Version : Hilliblly Jim

VonErich Lives
03-07-2004, 04:30 AM
Was in town doing WM XX promtion over the weekend and was on a local radio station on Friday.

Some funny stuff.

Said any wrestler who looks like the cover of a muscle magazine is doing something (roids).

Said how I think Wahoo McDaniels is a friend of his and isn't a real indian (which one of the host pretended to be all upset he was duped) the Host asked if Andre was a real giant and Jim tells this story "One time I was working with this guy 'uncle elmer' and he was 6'9 and over 400lbs, and he comes to me one day and says (does an elmer voice, really funny) 'Hilibilly, why don't andre like me' and jim 'why do you think andre doesn't like you' and elmer 'because he told me so'...."

Also said that one of the Jerky boys is filiming a movie and Hilibblys going to be in it, playing I think a Sherif.

KayfabeMan
03-07-2004, 11:45 AM
I had a chance to meet Hillbilly Jim as well,also as part of the WMXXRT.

He was an AWESOME AWESOME guy,and had some great stories
about the professional wrestling business. He was extremely
polite, and took plenty of time with each and every single fan that approached him. Cool guy :y:

Seabass
03-07-2004, 08:09 PM
Dont go messin with a country boy, country boy, a country boy

EazyMack
03-08-2004, 04:41 AM
Having trouble with that word "hillbilly?" :lol: ;)

I remember back when he used to wrestle on TV regularly. I thought he was cool, and he seems like a really nice, approachable guy.

Sephiroth
03-08-2004, 04:45 AM
HillBilly Jim :love:

KayfabeMan
03-08-2004, 01:13 PM
It's funny,I think everyone gets caught messing up that word. I've
had to stop myself from doing it a few times. When I saw an ad in
the local paper for him coming to town,it actually read "Come down
to Wal-Mart for The Wrestlemania XX Road Tour,featuring a legend
of the WWE - Hillybilly Jim". :lol: