PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Hardy VS Triple H- Let's start bitching about how the match will end

FourFifty
12-07-2007, 02:41 PM
Triple H Wins

What the fuck? Triple H had nothing lose from that match, and nothing to gain. HHH should have just let Hardy go over. Hardy can be a huge star if he wasn't held down by The Game.
Bret Hart, Ric Flair and HBK were great champions. Yea, they were smaller than most of the guys they faced, but that's what made them great. They had to use more than just power to win. They had to out run and out think who they were facing. Same with Jeff Hardy.
Dusty Rhodes, SCSA, and Tommy Dreamer were hardcore over because they had that every man aspect to them. Times are changing and Jeff Hardy is turning into that every man. I'm not saying let's put the world title on him right now, but another title shot right now would be awesome. HHH has held the title 11 times, and when HHH is done in the ring he's going to work backstage. Give Hardy a chance to shine.

Jeff Hardy Wins

Oh my god, I can't believe I just saw that! Jeff Hardy is no where NEAR Triple H's level! Hardy can't work the mic, and his swanton is pretty weak. The match was for a title shot at the Royal Rumble. The Rumle starts the road to WrestleMania. They need a solid main event set up. Jeff Hardy isn't a solid main eventer.
What were they thinking? They need to put the focus on who is the industry is based on right now, not what it could be based on. Hardy MIGHT be able to main event No Mercy, Cyber Sunday, or The Great American Bash, or any other minor PPV, but a title shot at the Royal Rumble? When the hell did Shadow start booking?

No Contest
Great, another "We don't know what to do, so everyone loses" deal. Ya know, I don't care anymore. I'd expect this kind of crap from TNA, but not WWE.

Jordan
12-07-2007, 03:02 PM
Um.... no

The MAC
12-07-2007, 04:27 PM
actually it will go like this : HHH will tear his quads, Jeff will attempt some insane and, no doubt, drug induced spot that which will land in him landing on his head and becoming a cripple. HHH will drag himself to cover Jeff who obviously can't kick out. Then bill goldberg will come out and kick everybody in the head. His team music will be Dean Martin's "aint that a kick in the head"

Oh and spoiler : Cena wins

Kane Knight
12-07-2007, 05:04 PM
I'll say it right now, it's clear they're pushing Hardy. Hardy should win, but Trips could make him look good even with a win. Triple H is Triple H. Like the Undertaker, Austin, the Rock, or Michaels, he CAN make you look like fucking gold and still win. Like Austin, Taker, and Michaels, though, the question is "will he?"

Anyway, Trips really doesn't need a win. He needs it like Chris Benoit needs another concussion. BUUUUUT, he can still win this and not ruin Jeff or whatever.

Verbose Minch
12-07-2007, 07:13 PM
He needs it like Chris Benoit needs another concussion.

Get some new material please.

Kane Knight
12-07-2007, 07:30 PM
No.

Mr. Nerfect
12-07-2007, 08:05 PM
Triple H should really win. As KK said, Triple H can put a guy over by making him look strong, and doesn't need to lose. There is more on the line here than a singles win. Jeff Hardy is not ready to challenge for the WWE Title at the Royal Rumble. Granted, they often throw shitty challengers at Champions at the event (Hardcore Holly and Mark Henry, for example), but the show is always better when the whole card looks good. Jeff Hardy would be much better suited to a Royal Rumble performance.

Kane Knight
12-07-2007, 08:14 PM
I just wanna see Jeff prove he's stoned by going to the top of the turnbuckle again in a Royal Rumble.

Mr. Nerfect
12-07-2007, 08:18 PM
I just wanna see Jeff prove he's stoned by going to the top of the turnbuckle again in a Royal Rumble.

Seriously, that would be the best spot ever. Jeff climbs to the top rope like he's looking for Whisper in the Wind, then he notices that the referees at ringside are all wearing different uniforms.

JEFF: Dude! *reaches to grab the uniforms and falls to his doom*

Jeritron
12-07-2007, 08:40 PM
http://www.wwe.com/content/media/images/3883682/5909598

Most Excited I've been for a match in ages. I mean, aside from other matches I care about only for who does or doesn't win the title, this one I actually care about both compettitors, the angle, the crowds response, the bell to bell action and al the details of how it makes everyone look.
I think it's a pivotal match in both of their careers, most notably Jeff's.

It kind of reminds me of the Last Man Standing match in 2000 between HHH and Y2J. One of my favorite matches all time. That's a prime example of what KK is talking about when he says HHH can "win" and make someone look really good. They just need to make themself look good too.

I have high hopes for this match

Fox
12-07-2007, 11:18 PM
Hunter is going to squash the overness out of Jeff's head.

Mr. Nerfect
12-08-2007, 04:53 AM
Believe it or not, while I care about neither man too much, this match has actually got me interested. That's the best compliment I think I could ever give it. It could be a solid twenty-minute affair, but it could also be a botch-a-rama, and there is a chance that Jeff could injure himself in the Ladder Match against Carlito.

There are lot of "ifs" involved here, but it does have a lot of potential to be great.