PDA

View Full Version : WOOOOO Version 3

KingofOldSchool
12-08-2007, 06:53 PM
Let's just hope he turns out better than Version 2.

Reid Flair has signed a WWE Developmental contract and will report to FCW in January.

credit: Wrestling Observer

Evil Vito
12-08-2007, 06:56 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Damn. I remember in like 1998/99 when Reid appeared on the air along with David getting tormented by nWo and he was a little kid</font>

JT
12-08-2007, 07:00 PM
Didn't they actually place him in the ring against Eric Bischoff when he was 12?

BTW, I haven't seen David Flair since his days in WCW, but I did hear he improved. Anyone agree, or does he still suck?

IC Champion
12-08-2007, 07:12 PM
I look forward to one day choking this Ried Flair guy out.

6to1
12-08-2007, 07:35 PM
Didn't they actually place him in the ring against Eric Bischoff when he was 12?

BTW, I haven't seen David Flair since his days in WCW, but I did hear he improved. Anyone agree, or does he still suck?

dave is in my local indy fed sometimes irw he got a little fat but he is entertaining. he goldust and tery funk had a real good fued last year

FourFifty
12-08-2007, 08:10 PM
FCW?

JT
12-08-2007, 08:34 PM
FCW?

Flordia Championship Wrestling...WWE current major development fed.

Jura
12-08-2007, 11:39 PM
Flair Chamipionship Wrestling. Wooooooooooo!!

Xero
12-08-2007, 11:55 PM
Wouldn't version 3 need to be the grandson? This is like 2.5...

Mr. Nerfect
12-09-2007, 02:18 AM
Reid's the one who got into the scuffle while doing some amateur high school stuff, didn't he?

Reid should come in and feud with the guy who retires his father. Ric Flair is going to be around after he steps out of active competition, so just have him manage Reid, and do a "wait until you're ready before you challenge *insert wrestler who retired me*" angle.

Fox
12-09-2007, 11:22 AM
David didn't have his father's charisma, which is really the only reason Ric ever got over.

Let's hope the charisma gene skipped a kid and Reid is a stylin, profilin, wheelin dealin, etc etc son of a bitch like his father. Probably not though. Kids these days have no attitude.

JT
12-09-2007, 12:04 PM
Meh, I guess this is just because I didn't pay full attention to WCW near the end, but I liked the David Flair and Crowbar team with Dafney. :-\

JT
12-09-2007, 12:10 PM
Reid's the one who got into the scuffle while doing some amateur high school stuff, didn't he?

Reid should come in and feud with the guy who retires his father. Ric Flair is going to be around after he steps out of active competition, so just have him manage Reid, and do a "wait until you're ready before you challenge *insert wrestler who retired me*" angle.

Just ran across this (came around the same time WWE fired Corrnett)...

This week's issue of Sports Illustrated features the story about Ric Flair's son Reid getting involved in an amateur wrestling brawl after an opponent mocked his father. The article notes that Flair "briefly knocked out" his opponent.

Also as far as feuding with the guy who retires Flair...I've never been fond of storylines where the rookie son or family member comes into the feud. It doesn't really add much and they will be dropped down the car in no time.

FourFifty
12-09-2007, 05:59 PM
How about this...

On TV Reid is BEGGING to get on TV week after week when in real life he's on house shows and dark shows. Maybe they can put a hood on him and come out as some jobber for an opening bout or a basic squash match so he gets some TV time in the ring.
So The Coach sets up a match. Ric Flair hasn't lost a match, so it's Flair vs Flair. If Ric wins the whole "you're fired if you lose" thingie goes away. If Reid wins he gets a Raw contract.

I don't think WWE is big enough for two Flairs, so when Reid comes his dad has to go.

Mr. Nerfect
12-09-2007, 06:39 PM
How about this...

On TV Reid is BEGGING to get on TV week after week when in real life he's on house shows and dark shows. Maybe they can put a hood on him and come out as some jobber for an opening bout or a basic squash match so he gets some TV time in the ring.
So The Coach sets up a match. Ric Flair hasn't lost a match, so it's Flair vs Flair. If Ric wins the whole "you're fired if you lose" thingie goes away. If Reid wins he gets a Raw contract.

I don't think WWE is big enough for two Flairs, so when Reid comes his dad has to go.

I'd mark out for that. Except replace Coach with William Regal, because Regal makes everything more awesome, and he's more sinister. You could then have Reid feud with Regal because he feels forced to drive a knife into his father's back. Regal would be able to help further polish Reid into a capable wrestler.