PDA

View Full Version : Looking at the description for tonights 3-Hour RAW on the cable box...

JJT420
12-10-2007, 01:36 PM
Bret Hart is mentioned as one being featured.

Has this been mentioned already? Flame me if you must! :p

Kane Knight
12-10-2007, 01:45 PM
Didn't he confirm he wouldn't be there?

thedamndest
12-10-2007, 01:46 PM
Maybe the cable box is summarizing the graphic? Did it say if Kurt Angle or Eddie Guererro would be there? Because they probably won't.

taker707
12-10-2007, 01:47 PM
i hope he does show. He is one of the guys that built that company so he should be thier in some capacity.

Nark Order
12-10-2007, 01:48 PM
*Cue Zen*

Kane Knight
12-10-2007, 02:16 PM
Maybe the cable box is summarizing the graphic? Did it say if Kurt Angle or Eddie Guererro would be there? Because they probably won't.

So...Um...Are you saying that the cable guide might not be accurate? Because fuck you if you are.

:shifty:

thedamndest
12-10-2007, 02:27 PM
Of course not. Cable box description writers are paradigms of infallibility.

Sepholio
12-10-2007, 02:57 PM
I'm wondering about this still myself. I've noticed that the cable guide has been correct on quite a few major spoilers for WWE events in the past, and I am wondering if WWE and Bret are just denying him being there to potentially give back some element of surprise to his possible return.

Guess we'll find out tonight.

On a side note, would it be innapropriate of me to creampie my TV screen if he returns? Because it will probably be unavoidable.

Imagine HBK coming out to a plethora of you screwed Bret chants. Then Vinnie Mac comes out and says something to the effect of Bret screwed Bret, get over it. Then the music hits, Hart comes out, and simply says "No, Vince, you screwed me." Then they could have some of the people slated to form the New Hart Foundation (or whatever they were gonna call it before Teddy pulled out) and attack Vince and HBK. I would probably die from over-excitement

Kane Knight
12-10-2007, 03:07 PM
What major spoilers has it been correct on?

IC Champion
12-10-2007, 03:27 PM
I got the same shit on my description too.

weather vane
12-10-2007, 03:36 PM
It also says Bret Hart on mine. Tonight should be unreal.

JT
12-10-2007, 03:42 PM
What major spoilers has it been correct on?

Cena wins ***insert defeated opponent and ppv event here***

And if Comcast says it, it must be true that Bret will be there. Just like The Rock has to be there after being advertised constantly with the event. :)

Nark Order
12-10-2007, 04:03 PM
Great, he'll walk out and talk about how he was screwed like 10 years ago for 20 minutes. Wait, why is this cool again?

Fox
12-10-2007, 04:04 PM
A photo and some videos of Bret Hart will be featured.

But if Bret Hart himself shows up I will eat my hat.

Kane Knight
12-10-2007, 04:10 PM
Cena wins ***insert defeated opponent and ppv event here***

And if Comcast says it, it must be true that Bret will be there. Just like The Rock has to be there after being advertised constantly with the event. :)

And when they had a "NEW CHAMPION" spoiler. Oh, right. :'(

Didn't they also advertise a surprise return a full three weeks before SAVE_US actually was revealed?

Zen v.W.o.
12-10-2007, 04:20 PM
For what it's worth, when Bret was on OTR for the 13th time already last week, he said he wouldnt be showing up.

Is he trying to cover it up so as to keep it secret? I doubt it, his book isnt even on sale in america yet so promoting it isnt really something that could entice him yet.

I heard Neidhart would be there though, so Nattie will probably get tv time for the first time, and Harry Smith is back from suspension, so would Bret join them? Again I doubt it but it leaves that question mark hanging around.

Jeritron
12-10-2007, 04:29 PM
He'll be in the building but they have a lot to fit onto the show with all the legends around. After Austin, Hogan, Foley Bischoff and Taker get time they need to focus on HBK HHH Jericho and Jeff Hardy. They may or may not be able to squeeze a Bret segment on inbetween Hornswaggle and Beth Phoenix's segments, but thats a big maybe. They have to put entertainment first and hurt feelings second. Priorities first.

Jeritron
12-10-2007, 04:39 PM
Here's how I'd book it.

In the opening segment, McMahon is informed that Bret will be in the building tonight. He's the McMahon hater.

McMahon is seen entering a secret room with Brisco Patterson HHH HBK and Hornswaggle. They come out grinning and then go their seperate ways masking their joy.

Bret comes out and shoots on McMahon while everyone falls asleep.

Hornswaggles music hits and everyone wakes up and marks the fuck out.

Hornswaggle puts Bret in the sharpshooter and Vince yells "ring the fucking bell"

HHH and HBK grab him and shove his face in Pattersons crotch and make him start sucking. They throw him on the back of Brisco Brothers towtruck and everyone sings "nah nah nah nah hey hey hey goodbye" while he drives off and McMahon dances with the Swog.

Patterson slaps a check for the damaged television equipment from 1997 on his cum soaked canadian forehead.

McMahon and the Swag high five and the frame freezes and fades out like Mary Tyler Moore at 11:05
I die a happy man.

Nark Order
12-10-2007, 05:02 PM
This is completely unrealistic Jeritron.

How are the swog and Mr. McMahon supposed to high five?

The MAC
12-10-2007, 05:35 PM
he will not be there.

Mr. JL
12-10-2007, 06:01 PM

The TPWW.net community will hold you to this.

FourFifty
12-10-2007, 06:02 PM
WWE.com has reported that Hulk Hogan has shown up for the event and is backstage as we speak.
I wonder if he was speeding.....

KingofOldSchool
12-10-2007, 06:04 PM
WWE.com has reported that Hulk Hogan has shown up for the event and is backstage as we speak.
I wonder if he was speeding.....

Or if he stopped and bought some alcohol for some underage kids.

The Ravishing One
12-10-2007, 06:15 PM
If Bret Hart ever came back on TV in some capacity, WWE/Vince would hype the shit out of it. Why give the fans a surprise when you could get some serious viewing figures.

Vinnie's a business man remember.

RVDmark
12-10-2007, 06:50 PM

You have a hat?

RVDmark
12-10-2007, 06:52 PM
Anyway fuck Bret, what about The Rock?

Dorkchop
12-10-2007, 07:52 PM
If he shows up, it'll be on video... probably recorded a week ago. He won't show up in the arena.

Kane Knight
12-10-2007, 09:05 PM
Yo know, the wording on the cable box announcement pretty much sounds like it'll show clips of Bret Hart.