PDA

View Full Version : Jillian Hall's Christmas Album has already trumped Jillian Garcia's Album

KingofOldSchool
12-15-2007, 06:03 PM
It's official. Jillian is officially selling (as of right now) more records than the all-time greats such as (but not limited to) Frank Sinatra, Bing Crosby, Michael Bolton, Sarah Mclachlan, and the amazing Christina Aguliera. RHD are pleased to announce that the album has already cracked the American Top 100 Holiday Albums - currently sitting at a #72 (and rising fast). Over in the United Kingdom our princess of pop is enjoying even more success - #20 in the Top 100 Holiday Albums chart!!!!

Credit: PWInsider

:lol:

I told everyone this would happen.

Funky Fly
12-15-2007, 06:06 PM
When it comes to music, the UK gets it very very right or very very wrong with no middle ground.

Mr. Nerfect
12-15-2007, 07:44 PM
Jillian Hall is fucking great. She's hot enough, far more talented than she has any right to be, and people don't seem to get that her gimmick is meant to be annoying. Cheap heat, but heat nonetheless.

Outsider
12-15-2007, 07:48 PM
On behalf of my country I apologise.

My country knows shit all about music. Leon won X-Factor :mad:

Kane Knight
12-15-2007, 08:22 PM
Jillian Hall is fucking great. She's hot enough, far more talented than she has any right to be, and people don't seem to get that her gimmick is meant to be annoying. Cheap heat, but heat nonetheless.

On the one hand, I can appreciate that it actually takes a lot of talent to sing off-key.

On the other, I almost missed Trish last week because I was looking for the remote to change the channel. On the upside, I almost missed Lita.

Londoner
12-15-2007, 08:42 PM
Tbh, i dont likethe 'mean to be annoying' gimmick of hers. Its meant to be atleast enetertaining, but its not.

TerranRich
12-15-2007, 08:46 PM
Who's Jillian Garcia?

FourFifty
12-15-2007, 09:18 PM
I almost missed Lita.

Does that mean you botched missing Lita?

Mr. Nerfect
12-16-2007, 04:39 AM
Tbh, i dont likethe 'mean to be annoying' gimmick of hers. Its meant to be atleast enetertaining, but its not.

Anytime I see Jillian Hall scantily clad, I'm happy. I mean, how is it any different from Randy Orton being meant to bore us? Wait, that's not deliberate.

I personally like the angle. I can get that people don't, but I don't think it's nearly as offensive as a lot of people are making it out to be. It's not as funny as the WWE thinks it is, but it has gotten one of their more talented women heat. That's more than Candice Michelle can say.

Funky Fly
12-16-2007, 06:36 AM
X-Pac heat is not good heat.

Tommy Gunn
12-16-2007, 09:06 AM

My country knows shit all about music. Leon won X-Factor :mad:

Rhydian got caught with online pharmacy subscription drugs and Leon took his main event push. :mad:

Fuck Leon, I hate The X Factor now, it turned into a nationality contest instead of a singing show, and the little shit balled his eyes out and got the sympathy vote. Rhydian will crush him in the long run.

BigDaddyCool
12-16-2007, 09:58 AM
Who's Jillian Garcia?

It is what Sanitno calls Lillian Garcia.

RVDmark
12-16-2007, 10:41 AM

My country knows shit all about music. We watch X-Factor :mad:

Fixed.

Tommy Gunn
12-16-2007, 12:31 PM
I watch it for Dannii Minogue's tits. And because Simon Cowell being a dick head to someone is usually hilarious.

Johnny Vegas
12-16-2007, 01:00 PM
This shit is a joke, right? She had better be singing for real on that album or i have lost respect for UK.

Nark Order
12-16-2007, 02:11 PM
lol. Jillian is the goods.

Theo Dious
12-16-2007, 05:55 PM
Jillian has the best hotness/ability score of any woman in WWE, and most in the past 10 years.

Mr. Nerfect
12-17-2007, 12:13 AM
Jillian has the best hotness/ability score of any woman in WWE, and most in the past 10 years.

I'm loving your posts today, Darth.

You are correct, although Mickie James, Victoria and Melina are pretty fucking talent and pretty fucking hot.

Jillian Hall is forever greatness, though. :y:

Funky Fly
12-17-2007, 01:10 AM

I strongly disagree. I'll say she has ability, but as a life sized Barbie, she is not really hot.

Victoria, Mickie James, Trish Stratus, Gail Kim and Molly Holly are all better than her in both regards.

Juan
12-17-2007, 01:47 AM
Wait, this is for real?

Kane Knight
12-17-2007, 09:31 AM
I strongly disagree. I'll say she has ability, but as a life sized Barbie, she is not really hot.

Victoria, Mickie James, Trish Stratus, Gail Kim and Molly Holly are all better than her in both regards.

Yeah, how anyone's topping Trish Stratus is beyond me.

.44 Magdalene
12-17-2007, 09:44 AM
Yeah, how anyone's topping Mickie James, other than Trish Stratus, is beyond me.

RVDmark
12-17-2007, 09:44 AM
Has anyone heard the album or a part of it? I have to assume that she is actually singing properly on the album, or it would have only sold 15 copies, wouldn't it.

Kane Knight
12-17-2007, 10:05 AM
Has anyone heard the album or a part of it? I have to assume that she is actually singing properly on the album, or it would have only sold 15 copies, wouldn't it.

Will Hung sold pretty well.

Not only that, but didn't the UK have a stupid frog on top of the charts for a loooong time?

Innovator
12-17-2007, 11:02 AM
case in point, last Monday.....cmon thats the personification of hotness

KingofOldSchool
12-17-2007, 11:17 AM
I really think this is all hilarious and a good job on WWE's part.

Seriously, it's obvious that this is just full blown rib that is actually making money for them. It was only mentioned on TV like, once. Anything other media that is put out on sale is pimped out to the point they might as well throw a freaking parade for it.

Look at Jillian Garcia's album, they wouldn't shut up with the promoting of the CD and even giving Garcia time on Raw for a full song.

This Christmas album took like what, five dollars to make? And I'm sure they've already made a big chunk of change in profit. Maybe we'll see more of these kind of albums and less of the "serious" nature.

"Santino Sings The 60's" anyone?

RVDmark
12-17-2007, 12:47 PM
Will Hung sold pretty well.

Not only that, but didn't the UK have a stupid frog on top of the charts for a loooong time?

I hate my country. :(

Kane Knight
12-17-2007, 01:08 PM
I hate my country. :(

Like I can talk about the music quality over here. :D

Indifferent Clox
12-17-2007, 02:30 PM
lol man this is fucking crazy. Pro wrestling is making a big impact on music lol what the fuck?

Funky Fly
12-17-2007, 05:58 PM
I really think this is all hilarious and a good job on WWE's part.

Seriously, it's obvious that this is just full blown rib that is actually making money for them. It was only mentioned on TV like, once. Anything other media that is put out on sale is pimped out to the point they might as well throw a freaking parade for it.

Look at Jillian Garcia's album, they wouldn't shut up with the promoting of the CD and even giving Garcia time on Raw for a full song.

This Christmas album took like what, five dollars to make? And I'm sure they've already made a big chunk of change in profit. Maybe we'll see more of these kind of albums and less of the "serious" nature.

"Santino Sings The 60's" anyone?
I'll buy anything with Santino on it. :mad:

Dorkchop
12-17-2007, 07:22 PM
Holy shit! Her album is for real... and people actually bought it? Amazing.

Theo Dious
12-17-2007, 07:33 PM

I was referring to the currently active ones. Notice I said most of the past ten years.

Theo Dious
12-17-2007, 07:37 PM

I wouldn't call her a life-sized Barbie. She has too much meat on her bones for that. And, for the record, Molly probably has the highest hotness/ability score in my book.

Dorkchop
12-17-2007, 08:39 PM
I wouldn't call her a life-sized Barbie. She has too much meat on her bones for that. And, for the record, Molly probably has the highest hotness/ability score in my book.

Have you seen her lately? She's only gotten hotter

Kane Knight
12-17-2007, 11:13 PM
lol man this is fucking crazy. Pro wrestling is making a big impact on music lol what the fuck?

Well, it's not making an impact on pro wrestling, so it had to be doing it somewhere.

Funky Fly
12-18-2007, 01:11 AM

She has meat on her bones? She has no ass at all. Like they used it to make her tits.

HeartBreakMan2k
12-18-2007, 07:08 AM

Pics

Theo Dious
12-19-2007, 09:17 PM

Well I DID cum in my pants on Monday. :love: