PDA

View Full Version : I love when non-wrestling fans start using insider terms.

BigDaddyCool
12-16-2007, 03:45 PM
My girlfriend just said that her dad makrs out for a certain kind of christmas cookie. It was awesome.

Discuss.

Nark Order
12-16-2007, 03:54 PM
My ex-girlfriend started identifying marks and smarks quite accurately towards the end of our relationship.

JT
12-16-2007, 03:55 PM
I've never honestly heard non-wrestling fans use wrestling terms. Probably your girlfriend does because she heard you say it and thought it was cool (or something).

Honestly hate having non-wrestling fans talk to me about wrestling. Recently had my mom arguing with me about wrestling being fake because I had told her that the Diva Contest was a real contest.

JT
12-16-2007, 03:58 PM
Strangely enough, even among most of my friends I watch wrestling with...I'm the only one who uses insider terms. Better yet, my friend is named Mark so he keeps thinking I'm calling him when I mention something about marking out.

Xero
12-16-2007, 04:02 PM
Honestly hate having non-wrestling fans talk to me about wrestling. Recently had my mom arguing with me about wrestling being fake because I had told her that the Diva Contest was a real contest.
It wasn't.

Kane Knight
12-16-2007, 04:26 PM
Doesn't your girlfriend watch wrestling, BDC?

Chavo Classic
12-16-2007, 04:32 PM
I made a passing reference to one of my friends looking like Brock Lesnar afer going to the gym for a couple of weeks. It stuck, and now the laypeople continue to call every fat mother fucker a 'Brock'.

Theo Dious
12-16-2007, 05:51 PM
My ex-girlfriend started identifying marks and smarks quite accurately towards the end of our relationship.

Which one did she think you were?

RVDmark
12-16-2007, 10:13 PM
I made a passing reference to one of my friends looking like Brock Lesnar afer going to the gym for a couple of weeks. It stuck, and now the laypeople continue to call every fat mother fucker a 'Brock'.

Theres no way anyone could look like Brock Lesnar after only a few weeks in the gym. I think a couple of years minimum would be required. I've stood next to the guy, he fucking huge, or he was back when he and Heyman were together.

RVDmark
12-16-2007, 10:14 PM
Which one did she think you were?

Rofl.:love:

Kane Knight
12-16-2007, 10:25 PM
Theres no way anyone could look like Brock Lesnar after only a few weeks in the gym. I think a couple of years minimum would be required. I've stood next to the guy, he fucking huge, or he was back when he and Heyman were together.

Could be a facetious comment.

RVDmark
12-16-2007, 10:30 PM
Probably was KK but wheres the fun in answering sensibly.

The Heenan Family
12-16-2007, 10:53 PM
My 15 month old triplets mark out for boobies. Just like their daddy.

Chavo Classic
12-17-2007, 03:30 AM
Probably was KK but wheres the fun in answering sensibly.

Where's the intelligence in responding like a moron?