PDA

View Full Version : Simpsons: Homer Forgets

JT
12-17-2007, 07:56 AM
This was the one on last night where Homer takes a "Forget Me" shot from Moe and tries to find out what happen to his family during that time. If it wasn't for the lousy ending, I would have said that last night's Simpson episode was the best one I've seen in years. Even like the little Youtube dig.

Anyone else's thoughts?

Blitz
12-17-2007, 02:14 PM
I thought it was a standard gimmicky episode that the Simpsons have been resorting to for years now.

FakeLaser
12-17-2007, 02:15 PM
Plus every time I learn something new it pushes something old out of my brain. Remember that time I took that home wine-making course and forgot how to drive?

Kane Knight
12-17-2007, 04:22 PM
The title was "Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind," for the record.

It was a couple of great jokes strung together by shitty knockoffs and a poor premise.

Kane Knight
12-17-2007, 04:23 PM
Plus every time I learn something new it pushes something old out of my brain. Remember that time I took that home wine-making course and forgot how to drive?

That's because you were drunk at the time!

Juan
12-18-2007, 04:35 AM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TKvuMaf902U&rel=1&border=0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TKvuMaf902U&rel=1&border=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Mr. Nerfect
12-27-2007, 07:35 AM
I'm just waiting for The Simpsons to turn it around. They've had a few drier years, but they do seem to churn out some promising episodes occasionally. Some genius writer who was inspired by the older episodes will turn up there and make the show worth watching, just you wait. :(

FakeLaser
12-27-2007, 04:00 PM
They'll never turn it around, buddy.

Kane Knight
12-28-2007, 09:38 AM
I'm just waiting for The Simpsons to turn it around. They've had a few drier years, but they do seem to churn out some promising episodes occasionally. Some genius writer who was inspired by the older episodes will turn up there and make the show worth watching, just you wait. :(:D

thedamndest
12-28-2007, 03:57 PM
I watch the show so infrequently now that the new episodes seem pretty good to me.

Team Sheep
12-29-2007, 03:14 PM
Yeh same here.

I used to be an avid fan. Watched every day. Then when they showed a new episode every Sunday I was dissapointed. Now if I tune in and see an episode I haven't seen before I think they're good.