PDA

View Full Version : Christian

GD
12-17-2007, 12:57 PM
Did Christian have an argument with Vince before leaving the wwe?
Was his departure pre meditated?

TerranRich
12-17-2007, 01:13 PM
As far as I recall, it was an amicable split. I think Christian told Vince he just wanted to spend some time with his family, etc. Then he went to TNA, in his home state. I remember everybody talking about it, saying that since he lived in Florida or something, he might be going to TNA. I dunno, it's really all a blur. Damn tequilas and vicodins.

NoRoolz
12-18-2007, 12:46 PM
He wasn't happy in WWE about how he was being treated, and then yeah I think he said something to Vince like what TerranRich said. He asked for his release, Vince accepted. No arguments as far as I know.

Anyone correct me if I'm wrong, these aren't stone-facts this is just what I commonly heard.

Mr. JL
12-18-2007, 08:29 PM
I thought it just happened that his contract was expiring and he wanted a higher spot on the card (because at the time he was getting great crowd reactions) but Vince & Co. didn't think he belonged up there so he never bothered to re-sign a new contract with them and went to TNA.

The One
12-18-2007, 09:12 PM
JL gets the prize.

Simple as his contract ran out, he wanted more money and a better spot, Vince declined, but Christian left on good terms, even working two events AFTER his contract ran out due to him being written into the storylines and he didn't want to leave them high and dry. From my understanding he's still very well respected in the locker room and in the office, no bridges were burned and the door remains open on both ends if they ever wanted to renegotiate a return.

TOVO Fact: Tovo doesn't allow people to smoke in his car.

FaceOfDeath
12-18-2007, 09:41 PM
Dezi,

Why don't you do some research, you dumbass!