PDA

View Full Version : Is Shadow still alive? (Also HHH related) *Armageddon Spoilers*

RVDmark
12-17-2007, 08:19 PM
I haven't seen Shadow post anything since last night, has he had a heart attack due to Jeff winning, or is he still cumming? Let us know Shadow our thoughts are with you, lol.

To make the thread valid in the wrestling forum....

For a politicking guy like HHH he hasn't won a high profile match in quite a while, he's won his share of matches but every time its for the title, he loses. Is it to throw off the IWC? Has he realised that he's married to Steph and so has all the money, attention, job security he needs to be happy whether he is champion or not?

Your thoughts (throw in a comment about Shadow though 'eh)...

thedamndest
12-17-2007, 08:26 PM
HHH will never need the title to be over again in his career. That said, I would imagine he is trying to create a new crop of main-eventers to eventually get reigns 12-20 from.

Kane Knight
12-17-2007, 08:31 PM
Shadow's alive. He can't get the erection to fit under his computer desk, though.

RVDmark
12-17-2007, 08:33 PM
Shadow's alive. He can't get the erection to fit under his computer desk, though.

Rep for you (like you need it).:love:

St. Jimmy
12-17-2007, 08:35 PM
Triple H doesn't need to win right now, he can do jobs all the way to Mania, cause there's no fucking chance come March Triple H is losing again.

KYR
12-17-2007, 08:35 PM
Must be a low desk ;)

Shadow
12-17-2007, 11:51 PM
Power got killed last night before I got home from work. Couldn't really get the energy to post. That said...

My errection would kill you KYR. Kinda like how Tommy Lee killed that one guy during Celebrity Deathmatch.

James Steele
12-18-2007, 12:07 AM
Why are you bitching about Triple H?

Fignuts
12-18-2007, 12:11 AM
Yeah, for real.

A.) Most of the all the "holding down" crap is bullshit. Not denying it completely, but for the most part, its bullshit.

B.) Even if it was all true, HHH doesn't give a fuck what the IWC thinks.

James Steele
12-18-2007, 12:28 AM
He hasn't had a title reign (No Mercy doesn't count) since fucking WrestleMania 21. He had a main event feud with Eugene for fucks sake.

Indifferent Clox
12-18-2007, 01:21 AM
I'm sure he cares what we think, we are part of the god damn fanbase.

They want to make money they appeal to all their fans, they'd be dumb not to, and they try to sometimes, not always successfully. But if you don't think WWE hires people to search the web to see what the big buzzes are on even sites like this, your fooling yourself.

D Mac
12-18-2007, 01:24 AM
Shadow we all know Orton's gonna win at the Rumble so don't get your hopes up.

Orton keeps the belt till at least Mania.

Noid
12-18-2007, 07:43 AM
Part of me, and this is a very masochistic part, is hoping that they put the WWE Championship on Jeff Hardy for a month. Why the fuck not? It's not like Randy Orton is Mr. Credible (no, I'm not referring to Justin's indie gimmick rip-off of Ken Anderson).

But yeah, I do find it kind of funny that when Triple H decides to do a big job to an up-and-comer, he chooses to lose to a proven unreliable junkie. There's some kind of humour in that.

And the guy won the WWE Championship at No Mercy. Sure, he didn't hold it for long, but if you think for a second that Triple H was not happy to get #11, you are deluding yourself. How many guys have held the WWE Championship this year? The answer is three. Triple H put himself in that group.

I'm not complaining, and yes some of the stories about him are surely exaggerated, but if this man really is going to be in charge of development, then I think the WWE is going to have a few kinks to iron out.

Something I just realised about Triple H this week: The WWE recognises him as a 11-time World Champion, but I'm surprised they don't put him over as the guy to win the most World Championships in a WWE ring. I mean, Ric Flair has only won two in the WWE, Hulk Hogan has won six, The Rock has managed to do the next best behind The Game with nine, but Triple H still broke his own record.

Kane Knight
12-18-2007, 08:38 AM
I'm sure he cares what we think, we are part of the god damn fanbase.

No, don't think he does.

But I bet it burns him up that with all his politicking and title reigns, he'll never be looked upon in the same league as the Rock.

.44 Magdalene
12-18-2007, 09:07 AM
So how long does he have to be clean, solid, and reliable before he's not an unreliable junkie anymore? :|

Kane Knight
12-18-2007, 09:52 AM
So how long does he have to be clean, solid, and reliable before he's not an unreliable junkie anymore? :|

Depends on the person. It's not like this is Jeff's first strike or anything. I mean, with the number of times he's let the company down (And that's just ONE promotion), it's hard to say any intelligent person should ever trust him again.

But then again, WWE will hire anyone back, showing that those who fail to learn from history are doomed to make lots of money regardless.

In Jeff's case, I honestly have to say "never."

Anyway, I guess with his #1 contender win on Sunday, we can stop speculating on whether or not he's thrown away his career by a botched Swanton. Even WWE's not that shortsighted.