PDA

View Full Version : Pitchfork Lateralus review

Indifferent Clox
12-18-2007, 05:02 AM
What's up with this review, he goes on about how amazing they are but gives the band a 1.9.

I' don't understand pitchfork sometimes.

Blitz
12-18-2007, 05:22 AM
Fuck Pitchfork and fuck you.

Indifferent Clox
05-26-2008, 03:24 AM
I understand now that it is supposed to be written by a high school tool geek now to answer my own question.

Kane Knight
05-26-2008, 04:02 PM
So you've figured out that the guys who formed your opinions for you were pretentious douchebags, then?

Indifferent Clox
05-27-2008, 12:33 AM
your very logic is flawed based on the fact that you are retarded

BigDaddyCool
05-27-2008, 03:06 PM
What are you talking about?

Requiem
05-27-2008, 08:19 PM
You act like you actually expected better from Pitchfork. Place is absolutely horrible.

Indifferent Clox
05-27-2008, 08:22 PM
There's a lot of good in Pitchfork. Some Bad, but they don't just cater to indie, they give a lot of pop albums good ratings. A lot of rap good ratings. People just stereotype them as solely indie, check out their top 100 tracks of the last few years you can seee their diveristy.

Requiem
05-27-2008, 08:26 PM
Yeah, because I clearly mentioned indie music in my post. Surely that must be the reason I hate them... a reason that I didn't even state.

Indifferent Clox
05-27-2008, 08:28 PM
I'm not saying that's why you hate them, but that's the reason most people do.

They give a lot of records I like low ratings, but for the most part the albums they give good ratings to I really end up enjoying. But I love most music that seems to push music forward/ be intricate.

OssMan
05-27-2008, 09:25 PM
You act like you actually expected better from Pitchfork. Place is absolutely horrible.TEMPTED 2 POSITIVE REPUTATION IL DUCE HERE

Kane Knight
05-29-2008, 08:41 AM
your very logic is flawed based on the fact that you are retarded

And if you weren't someone bitching about arbitrary reviews, that might carry some weight. Or, you know, if you weren't Clox.

Kane Knight
05-29-2008, 08:47 AM
I'm not saying that's why you hate them, but that's the reason most people do.

They give a lot of records I like low ratings, but for the most part the albums they give good ratings to I really end up enjoying. But I love most music that seems to push music forward/ be intricate.

More people seem to hate them because they cater to douchebags, not indie. See, indie fans are douchebags, but not all douchebags are indie fans.

Also, greatly amused that you try to play both sides of the pitchfork card. Simultaneously, you like a lot of what they review well and a lot of what they don't. Seems more like a reflection of pitchfork being motr. It's especially amusing when you spent so much time proseltysing about how a non-elitist tries to love EVERYTHING.

FakeLaser
05-29-2008, 07:37 PM
Pitchfork can be interesting but they are really pretentious and I disagree with their ratings most of the time, it seems. Slap an indie/electronica album together and you'll get at least a 7.