PDA

View Full Version : The Drew McIntyre...

Mr. Nerfect
12-18-2007, 09:34 PM
Has apparently changed brands from SmackDown! to RAW. McIntyre was paired with Dave Taylor, and was billed as his pupil. There were rumours that Dave Taylor would team with Paul Burchill, then they called up McIntyre, and paired him with Taylor, and then further rumours put Paul Burchill joining the team, and forming a little European stable.

As of yet, I cannot find the change reported on WWE.com, but it is being reported by PWInsider.com, apparently.

So, what is the reason behind this chance? Heat padding? William Regal getting an assistant? Personally, I hope they do what I suggest they do with Drew from the start. Call him "The" Drew Galloway, and have him call out The Highlanders for embarrassing Scotland, and have him soundly defeat Robbie McAllister one week, and then Rory McAllister the next. He can then defeat some random faces like Super Crazy and Hacksaw Jim Duggan, and then defeat The Highlanders in a Handicap Match, and then defeat Super Crazy & Hacksaw in the same handicap environment. That gives him a strong base for credibility, and then you can push him a little further up the card, or have him change brands to ECW, or something, and use him there.

St. Jimmy
12-18-2007, 10:39 PM
This useless bit of information brought to you by Alienoid. When it comes to hating smarks and pissing off marks: Think Alienoid.

Mr. Nerfect
12-19-2007, 01:10 AM
I love smarks. I hate Kliq.

The One
12-19-2007, 01:12 AM
Noid, Jimmy isn't involved with The Kliq at all. Quit trying to goat us into exposing you as worthless.

TOVO Fact: Tovo enjoys Boston Legal.

Mooияakeя™
12-19-2007, 01:14 AM
Oooh, noticed there is another optimist in your sig Alienoid. Good stuff.

I do wish they'd call Burchill up though, badly.

Juan
12-19-2007, 01:50 AM
I've never seen this guy in action, but I hear good things. Can't wait to see what they do with him on Raw.

Dave Youell
12-19-2007, 04:00 AM
I’m not sure what to think about this.

On the upside, if they had nothing for him, he would of just been sent back to OVW, so they must have some plans, but I can’t see him being anything other than a 3rd member of the highlanders. I hope that doesn’t happen, as he’s got skills, having him as Regal’s assistant is a good idea though

.44 Magdalene
12-19-2007, 08:12 AM
I have to admit, I'm pretty horny for Drew McIntyre. I watch RAW more than Smackdown, so I hope this leads to something.

BigDaddyCool
12-19-2007, 09:57 AM
Who?

.44 Magdalene
12-19-2007, 11:13 AM
Nobody. Go back to sleep, crazy lady

BigDaddyCool
12-19-2007, 11:51 AM
Can I pet your avatar?

Mr. Nerfect
12-19-2007, 12:37 PM
Noid, Jimmy isn't involved with The Kliq at all. Quit trying to goat us into exposing you as worthless.

TOVO Fact: Tovo enjoys Boston Legal.

I didn't say that Jimmy was Kliq. If I said I hated Jimmy because he was Kliq, then you'd have a point.

Mr. Nerfect
12-19-2007, 12:38 PM
I have to admit, I'm pretty horny for Drew McIntyre. I watch RAW more than Smackdown, so I hope this leads to something.

Me too. I want to see what the guy is capable of. He has the same training behind him as Paul Burchill.

Also, the more I think about it, the more I believe that Burchill would be good "muscle" for Edge's new stable on SmackDown!.

The Optimist
12-19-2007, 01:28 PM
I’m not sure what to think about this.

On the upside, if they had nothing for him, he would of just been sent back to OVW, so they must have some plans.That logic has been shown over and over again not to work. Too Cold Scorpio and Gangrel come to mind immediately.

.44 Magdalene
12-19-2007, 02:16 PM
Gene Snitsky

.44 Magdalene
12-19-2007, 02:16 PM
Twice

.44 Magdalene
12-19-2007, 02:17 PM
They even fucking asked for him on ECW.

Mercury Bullet
12-19-2007, 02:18 PM
I don't know what going on.

Dorkchop
12-19-2007, 07:37 PM
Who the fuck is Drew McIntyre?

.44 Magdalene
12-20-2007, 07:56 AM
Nobody. Go back to sleep, crazy lady

Mr. Nerfect
12-20-2007, 09:17 PM
I really hate it when people ask who someone is. Just look them up on Wikipedia, or something.

Tommy Gunn
12-21-2007, 12:42 PM
Call him "The" Drew Galloway, and have him call out The Highlanders for embarrassing Scotland, and have him soundly defeat Robbie McAllister one week, and then Rory McAllister the next. He can then defeat some random faces like Super Crazy and Hacksaw Jim Duggan, and then defeat The Highlanders in a Handicap Match, and then defeat Super Crazy & Hacksaw in the same handicap environment. That gives him a strong base for credibility, and then you can push him a little further up the card, or have him change brands to ECW, or something, and use him there.

Och, kill dagless, mon.

That sounds like good booking for the next 4 episodes of Sunday Night Heat. To be honest I don't remember him being that great on SD, but I'm happy to see them bring him to Raw as long as he get's a gimmick. Just being a god damn porridge gobbler isn't enough.

#1-norm-fan
12-21-2007, 12:56 PM
I really hate it when people ask who someone is. Just look them up on Wikipedia, or something.

But what if someone doesn't know what Wikipedia is? Where would they look THAT up? :-\

#1-norm-fan
12-21-2007, 12:57 PM
Also, The Highlanders are heels now so having him squash them and then go on the squash faces wouldn't make much sense.

Slow
12-21-2007, 01:38 PM
I wouldn't be apposed to a Bulldog Jr, Drew, Highlanders and Regal forming a stable, just need a welshman in there to finish the group. hee hee hee

Porcupine
12-21-2007, 06:19 PM
He's still listed on the Smackdown roster though.

I dont like the idea of putting him with the Highlanders who have been jobbers for quite a while. Him and Taylor running rampant on Smackdown would be good though.

Mr. Nerfect
12-21-2007, 11:57 PM
But what if someone doesn't know what Wikipedia is? Where would they look THAT up? :-\

Googly...or whatever the fuck it is called. :-\

Mr. Nerfect
12-21-2007, 11:57 PM
Also, The Highlanders are heels now so having him squash them and then go on the squash faces wouldn't make much sense.

Not as such, but you just push him as a guy who doesn't care who he is against. Let the fans choose how they react.

.44 Magdalene
12-22-2007, 10:16 AM
Yahoo Google, and then Google Wikipedia, and then Wikipedia Drew McIntyre.

The end.

Mr. Nerfect
12-23-2007, 08:02 AM
Yahoo Google, and then Google Wikipedia, and then Wikipedia Drew McIntyre.

The end.

Correct sir, but you wait for someone to ask what Yahoo is.