PDA

View Full Version : Which wrestler do you hate the most?

John la Rock
03-08-2004, 12:48 AM
I'd say Hardcore Holly. Has no talent, is an asshole backstage and he bullies around smaller talent

jessica rocks
03-08-2004, 12:51 AM
I voted Goldberg. It's an insult to everyone else on the llist that Goldberg is on a poll that has "wrestler" in the title. He's a no-talent hack that for some reason that I wil never understand became a main-event talent.

Lamuella
03-08-2004, 12:53 AM
Trips. Not for his abilities as a wrestler, but for his entirely selfish nature

HeartBreakMan2k
03-08-2004, 01:05 AM
Hardcore Holly.

KingofOldSchool
03-08-2004, 01:07 AM
Boreberg.

Joe Kerr
03-08-2004, 01:13 AM
I wasnt sure if this was going to as in character or as a wrestler. I dont hate any of them just for the fact they have made it farther than me...now for a wrestler who shouldnt have i wanna say A train..hes out of shape and has yet to give a decent entertaining match...and the hip hop drop doesnt count

Heyman
03-08-2004, 01:47 AM

Funky Fly
03-08-2004, 02:34 AM
I dislike HHH, but I don't hate him. I dislike Goldberg for his meteoric push despite having less talent than a 3 legged dog and for his contribution to the end of Bret Hart's career (yes, I know Bret forgave him, but I'm a sad bastard :mad: ). I don't hate A-Train, I just don't like him.

Hardcore Holly needs to be sodomized with a chainsaw. Bradshaw too.

Vega
03-08-2004, 02:40 AM
HHH, easy. Test, Hardcore Holly, and Bradshaw are all close.

CYCLOPTERSAURUS
03-08-2004, 02:58 AM
Bradshaw, HHH a close second.

Sephiroth
03-08-2004, 03:50 AM
HHH, Goldberg and then Hardcore Holly they should be in Celebrity Death Match so they can all kill each other.

EazyMack
03-08-2004, 04:20 AM
Hardcore Holly seems to be the biggest arsehole, so that's my vote.

Goldberg & A-Train... uhhh... aren't very good.

HHH is good, but selfish.

I don't know much about Bradshaw... why is he hated?

Nowhere Man
03-08-2004, 04:40 AM
Bradshaw's hated because he's a godawful worker, and throws big temper-tantrums at us fans when we tell him so.

Anyways, yeah, I'm not fond of A-Train or Goldberg or the like, but only Triple H makes me go out of my way to change the channel. Just looking at the guy on TV pisses me off.

The Ravishing One
03-08-2004, 05:47 AM
Hardcore Holly

c4g2
03-08-2004, 09:34 AM
I voted for Holly.

Even though Trips is a bastard, at least he has shown he can put on good matches. Even though Train is sucky in the ring, at least he doesn't push people around backstage.

I couldn't think of anyone else...

SuperSlim
03-08-2004, 09:40 AM
Goldie can't wrestle and he also took out Bret early

Mike the Metal Ed
03-08-2004, 09:42 AM

Fryza
03-08-2004, 10:45 AM
I can't stand Rock. Watch me get flamed for this, but Rocky is the only wrestler I've ever changed the channel on because he was there. Hunter/Holly/Bradshaw/etc I change the channel because they just bore me, or I don't like them. Rock general bores me, annoys me, and pisses me off at once.

:-\

Xero
03-08-2004, 11:39 AM
Trips... Selfish bastard... I hope he gets whats coming to him...

Ricky
03-08-2004, 12:03 PM
RVD. He is a decent wrestler but he just comes across to me as a bitter twat.

Dark Supremo
03-08-2004, 12:25 PM
they all suck

John la Rock
03-08-2004, 12:43 PM
I can't stand Rock. Watch me get flamed for this, but Rocky is the only wrestler I've ever changed the channel on because he was there. Hunter/Holly/Bradshaw/etc I change the channel because they just bore me, or I don't like them. Rock general bores me, annoys me, and pisses me off at once.

:-\

If I knew you in real life I would beat the shit out of you. Nah I probly wouldn't cause I respect your opinion even though Rock is my all time favorite wrestler hence my name

Fryza
03-08-2004, 12:46 PM
If I knew you in real life I would beat the shit out of you. Nah I probly wouldn't cause I respect your opinion even though Rock is my all time favorite wrestler hence my name

I know why people like Rocky. He's gold on the mic, he's an excellent worker, has a huge buyrate. It's my same stance on Jericho. Great, great workers. I just personally don't like him.

Out of the ones listed though, Hunter takes the cake. Easily.

Watson
03-08-2004, 01:24 PM

:y:

Apocolyptik1
03-08-2004, 01:30 PM
RVD. He is a decent wrestler but he just comes across to me as a bitter twat.

This was my other. I dont like RVD cause he bores the hell out of me. All of his moves he does look lame and probably wouldnt even hurt much, save for the 5-star. The other stuff he does can be done by any cruiserweight or mid-carder if they really wanted too. He just isnt anything special.

His mic skills are also in the toilet. Its been 7 years since I watched his first match and they havent gotten any better.

Here's to you Rob :foc:

Rock Bottom
03-08-2004, 01:33 PM

ColdwaVer
03-08-2004, 01:36 PM
I voted for Holly.

Even though Trips is a bastard, at least he has shown he can put on good matches. Even though Train is sucky in the ring, at least he doesn't push people around backstage.

Holly is an asshole, granted. But HHH is ruining the product and wiping his arse with the title, so he got my vote.

Shaggy
03-08-2004, 02:10 PM
There are two wrestlers that I hate the most. The Rock and Goldberg. Since Rock wasnt on the list, I had to go with Goldberg. The only reason Goldberg is in the WWE right now is to sell tickets. The poplarity he had in the WCW followed him over and thats why so many fans like him now. I liked Rock when he was a heel but since it doesnt look like WWE is gonna turn him Heel any time soon I have to hate him. I never liked him as a face. I always thought that he was alot better off as a heel.

aaronkyle86
03-08-2004, 02:23 PM
I'd have to go for Mark Henry

The Dub
03-08-2004, 02:34 PM
I had to vote other. It's actually a team that I can't stand. The Basham Brothers. They have to be the most boring tag-team I've seen in a while. I think they're worse than La Resistance. I think Rob Conway could be pretty good if the other guy(Grenier) comes back and he can be on his own.

I like Hardcore Holly and Bradshaw. Despite what the general population of internet fans would say, I find them entertaining. HHH is not all that bad.

You all need to quit with the "He's an asshole backstage" shit. None of us really know what they are like. You just base your opinion on what you hear from others.

jessica rocks
03-08-2004, 02:51 PM
This was my other. I dont like RVD cause he bores the hell out of me. All of his moves he does look lame and probably wouldnt even hurt much, save for the 5-star. The other stuff he does can be done by any cruiserweight or mid-carder if they really wanted too. He just isnt anything special.

His mic skills are also in the toilet. Its been 7 years since I watched his first match and they havent gotten any better.

Here's to you Rob :foc:

I think by 7 years you mean 4. If you had seen any of RVD's work in ECW you'd know that he has scaled everything down from his extreme roots to the WWE way of thinking. Yeah his moves looks lame now. It's only because if he worked the way he always did then more people would get hurt.

And if you really think his moves dont hurt, I'd really like to try some on you. :rant:

The Dub
03-08-2004, 02:55 PM
I think by 7 years you mean 4. If you had seen any of RVD's work in ECW you'd know that he has scaled everything down from his extreme roots to the WWE way of thinking. Yeah his moves looks lame now. It's only because if he worked the way he always did then more people would get hurt.

And if you really think his moves dont hurt, I'd really like to try some on you. :rant:

Actually, it was 3 years, but I agree with you. He has toned down his work considerably. How can anyone say that his moves don't hurt when he is considered to be one of the stiffest workers in the business?

SuperSlim
03-08-2004, 02:59 PM
well if he were to perform at the same level he did in ECW then more people would look at him rather then the champs like HHH, HBK, and the such

jessica rocks
03-08-2004, 03:10 PM
True, but if he got to perform at the same level then he WOULD be the champ. And i dont know about you but I'd rather watch RVD wrestle a cat then see HHH in the ring :|

The Show Off
03-08-2004, 03:28 PM
I selected "Other" because I don't hate any wrestlers...

Triple H: Despite all of his politics he is still entertaining and is able to put on one hell of a match. He's still good he just has to learn how to curb his ego once and a while.

Goldberg: What can I say whenever he hits the spear and the jackhammer I mark out. Plus my grandfather loves the guy so I find myself liking him for that.

A-Train: People are way to harsh on this guy. He is a talented big man that never makes waves backstage and is always willing to put others over. He'll be pretty vital to the United States Championship in the future so just try and enjoy him.

Hardcore Holly: I find his matches entertining even if he is a jerk.

Bradshaw: I know he's one of the favored men in the back, but he's always good for a good match, nothing spectatular but good.

xlucid
03-09-2004, 06:10 AM
Hey, yo! I'm new so please don't be mean 2 me. I like most of the wrestlers & can't understand why everybody dislikes Goldberg & HHH. If there is anyone that I'd like 2 see get their asses kicked then itz gotta be Flair & Hogan. These guys SUCK 2 the point of no return!!! Hogan is way over-rated. I live in South Africa so we're a couple of weeks behind whatz currently happening so can anybody tell me whatz going on? Also I'm quite convinced that 4 a little while there was a different guy playing Kane ( back when he had his mask on) - does anybody agree with me or am I just being silly?

Mister Sinister
03-09-2004, 06:14 AM
nope, Kane is played by Glenn Jacobs, who played Kane when he had the mask on, The Make Up Crew, just have done a really awesome job, at making Jacobs, look hidious and like a monster, now if only the Writing and Booking Crew could do the same...

Evolution
03-09-2004, 07:49 AM
Trips... Selfish bastard... I hope he gets whats coming to him...
But he already HAS the title...;)

xlucid
03-10-2004, 02:44 AM
C'mon evolution RULZ! The only thing wrong with it is : FLAIR!!!
Can anybody xplain the storyline (way back when) about Taker vs Fake Taker?
'Cos I'm freaking out - I keep thinking that when "Taker" finally returns itz gonna be some other guy. WWF did that before with diesel so I'm left wondering...

BLaZeR-
03-10-2004, 03:48 AM
Triple H...for being so selfish.
Goldberg....for ending Bret Hart's career.
Randy Orton....for being so damn annoying, he's getting X-Pac heat from me already.

darkpower
03-10-2004, 04:11 AM
I picked Trips because he seems to always GET AWAY with his shit because of Steph always going down on him.

Goldberg wouldn't be so friggin hated if the WWE actually USED him right. Unfortunatly, he has never been used right (as a POWERHOUSE, but a true-to-form mat wrestler). Plus, some people STILL can't get over the Bret issue (why, I don't know. It wasn't like anyone, even Bill, knew what it could've done. It wasn't like he was out shooting for his HEAD or anything).

I don't get why the A-Train gets the animosity. We never hear about him doing anything bad backstage, he's (as one other pointed out) been able to get everyone he's faced more over on SmackDown, and he's a good worker in the ring. Maybe it's just the fact that he's another big guy for McMahon.

Hardcore Holly I could see, because no one has anything GOOD to say about this guy. However, for one, he can be a good worker, although stiff, and can actually sell decently (I know I'm going to get flamed for that). Plus, PWI's recent issue had something about this guy, with a statement that I agreed with. We talk about the "glass ceiling" all the time, the midcarders can never get up to the top-tier of main event. Here, we saw the WWE take a chance with someone who was a mid-carder before (and in the case of Holly/Lesner, who else could the WWE do a feud with at his return that could actually be believable for him at the time). This could mean that Holly has found a crack in the ceiling, giving other mid-carders a chance to get one up above where they are now (HINT TO WWE: Booker T). Although it seems unlikely, as they always say, anything can and possibly WILL happen in the WWE.

Bradshaw is a netural guy for me. He's has always been a favorite of mine when he came into the Ackolytes as a part of the Ministry stable in 98 (ahh, good times), and just went from there, been impressed with how much charisma he can have. However, at the same time, his political stances seem to get me as someone who wants for everyone to agree with him or else (kind of like people like Michael Savage or Sean Hannity or (God, do I EVER hate this bitch) ANN COULTER). He kisses the ass of Bush, and his attitude gets in the way backstage, as well. But again, in ring work, though suffers from repeditiveness, is enough to get by.

tucsonspeed6
03-11-2004, 02:49 PM
I agree with everything you've said about these guys except a few key things: A-train is NOT a good worker, but you're right about how he never gets mentioned backstage.

I hate anyone who doesn't need a push but gets one anyway. Rick Flair as a face, for example, was just getting back into the ring after a long time and he was in no way in ring shape, but they tried to push him to near main event status. He could be in the best shape since his prime, but I'll be damned if I ever watch another singles match with him again since I was scarred for life watching him beat down Jericho.

Bob Holly didn't deserve his push, Goldberg never earned a single push in his life, and Trips is failing to entertain anymore. His feud with Undertaker a few years back was pretty good. I'd say it was enjoyable, because he actually carried Taker through the match. Nowadays, he just does promos, squashes, and PPV's, and he only does one of those good (promos).

As for Bradshaw, he's never really had a HUGE push, so I can't combine him with the rest of the group. He is a bit too political though, and I can't stand that he went from Acolyte to Hootin', hollerin' Redneck sportin' a cowboy hat and ringing a big cowbell as he walked down the ramp for his 900th consecutive hardcore championship defense.

Rock Bottom
03-11-2004, 03:13 PM
Triple H...for being so selfish.
Goldberg....for ending Bret Hart's career.
Randy Orton....for being so damn annoying, he's getting X-Pac heat from me already.

lol @ Loose Cannon's future reaction

darkpower
03-13-2004, 01:39 AM
I agree with everything you've said about these guys except a few key things: A-train is NOT a good worker, but you're right about how he never gets mentioned backstage.

I don't know about him not being a good worker. He does try in there. Sure, he isn't going to be top-tier anytime soon, but he doesn't really deserve all the verbal abuse he gets (which is something I really don't get).

Draven
03-13-2004, 08:38 AM
Bradshaw

thuganomicalcrippler
03-14-2004, 08:43 AM
I'd say Hardcore Holly. Has no talent, is an asshole backstage and he bullies around smaller talent

Yep. Hardcore Folly gets my vote.