PDA

View Full Version : Oddities or the Flock

Rollermacka
12-25-2007, 09:03 PM
I remember both the flock and the oddities commin out at the same time. In wwe there was the oddities. Commin out to ICP and George "The Animal" Steele joined they became a fun lovin freak stable. In WCW there was the Flock. Raven recruited wrestlers who were tired of being outcasts and united to change the norm. It was a heel group and it was the opposite of the oddities. Now which one did u like more? The oddities were great and watchin George "The animal" Steele bite off turnbuckles in a single bite is always great. I also wondered who do u think would have won in a stable match up? Reese and Van Hammer were the enforcers of the flock where all three oddities were around 7 ft 400 lbs. I'd say using numbers the flock could have still overwheled them.

Xero
12-25-2007, 09:07 PM
...Are you serious?

Why don't we just compare "the original nWo or Kaientai"?

FourFifty
12-25-2007, 09:30 PM
...Are you serious?

Why don't we just compare "the original nWo or Kaientai"?

How about The Four Horsemen to Head cheese?

FourFifty
12-25-2007, 09:31 PM
I remember both the flock and the oddities commin out at the same time. In wwe there was the oddities. Commin out to ICP and George "The Animal" Steele joined they became a fun lovin freak stable. In WCW there was the Flock. Raven recruited wrestlers who were tired of being outcasts and united to change the norm. It was a heel group and it was the opposite of the oddities. Now which one did u like more? The oddities were great and watchin George "The animal" Steele bite off turnbuckles in a single bite is always great. I also wondered who do u think would have won in a stable match up? Reese and Van Hammer were the enforcers of the flock where all three oddities were around 7 ft 400 lbs. I'd say using numbers the flock could have still overwheled them.

You're pretty stupid, and you're lucky I can't rep anyone for a while or else you'd get a red dot of DOOM!!!!

Hanso Amore
12-25-2007, 10:08 PM
I will fucking kill you.

DarKCentaur
12-25-2007, 10:20 PM
How about The Four Horsemen to Head cheese?

I pick Head Cheese :mad:

Xero
12-25-2007, 10:41 PM
Well, duh. After all, it did involve Steve Blackman.

Blackman Fact: Steve Blackman does not age, for he himself is the fountain of youth.

Loose Cannon
12-26-2007, 08:13 AM
there is no comparrison what so ever.

Raven was pushed as a strong upper mid carder. The Oddities were jobbers

Theo Dious
12-26-2007, 11:24 AM
Blackman Fact: Steve Blackman does not age, for his penis is the fountain of youth and his semen is the Elixr of Life.

I am so going to hell.

Skull316
12-26-2007, 02:34 PM
By your theory, you can avoid such by....well, nevermind.

The flock was great in their time. The oddities always seemed like a waste of space to me and I never really got why they were even put in as many matches as they were, or the crowd got into them at all. Just never saw a tiny bit of talent from any of them.

Xero
12-26-2007, 03:21 PM
I am so going to hell.

Only if you had done it in this manner...

Blackman Fact: Steve Blackman does not age, for he eats the souls of departed wrestlers. Chris Benoit's was quite stringy and ropey.

Anybody Thrilla
12-26-2007, 04:04 PM
RIP John Tenta, and I'm outta here

hb2k
12-26-2007, 07:50 PM
The Oddities are the Brian Christopher to the Flock's JBL.

Shisen Kopf
12-26-2007, 11:10 PM
LWO was the best

thecc
12-26-2007, 11:41 PM
...Are you serious?

Why don't we just compare "the original nWo or Kaientai"?hey hey hey. no need to lower kaientai down to the nwo's level.

:shifty:

Jordan
12-27-2007, 09:27 AM
Why do you think its so great to see George Steele bite turnbuckles? Are you that easily entertained?

Rammsteinmad
12-27-2007, 08:46 PM
Raven's flock was awesome back in the day, and to be honest WCW was the only time I was interested in Raven.

Xero
12-27-2007, 10:48 PM
Why do you think its so great to see George Steele bite turnbuckles? Are you that easily entertained?

Well, he does play a retard.

And I'm not talking about Steele.

Fox
12-27-2007, 10:56 PM
Think Eugene would have lasted longer if he would have eaten turnbuckles too?

Xero
12-27-2007, 11:09 PM
No, since they're now made out of an edible substance.

Steele ate turnbuckles before Turnbuckles were considered gourmet.