PDA

View Full Version : You Know What Would Be Sweet?

Volare
12-28-2007, 05:55 PM
With the Flair vs Trips match with the retirement clause in effect coming up...I've been thinking about what might happenin if the hype was huge about each of them wanted to beat the other "in the middle of the ring"...and then the memories of WCW come alive as we see the "Finger Poke Of Doom" or some other "lay-down" trick to allow Flair the win over Trips, and help build the McMahon/Flair storyline.

Optimus Bone 69
12-28-2007, 06:19 PM
Was thinking along the same lines mate!

Theo Dious
12-28-2007, 06:58 PM
I don't see Trips just laying down... but I could see him and Flair engaging in a five-mintue staredown before simply turning and leaving the ring. A double-count-out draw is not a loss.

Alternatively HHH could get himself intentionally disqualified.

What Would Kevin Do?
12-28-2007, 07:08 PM
You know, I had a great idea for how this angle should play out.

Wrestlemania, Flair Vs HHH. Vince, knowing HHH won't want to retire Flair, tells HHH that if he loses, HE'LL never wrestle again too.

Imagine WM, HHH is winning, but Flair just won't go down. Flair is fighting with everything he has, and HHH just can't put him down. Ref bump, HHH is in trouble, pulls out the sledge, and nails Flair... The ref comes to, and HHH even can't believe what he did. Obviously distraught, HHH pins Flair, upset at what he did.... But Flair kicks out, and the crowd goes nuts. HHH, also overcome with emotion from Flair's desire to keep going, is shocked... Moved to tears, HHH grabs Flair, gives him a pedigree while teary eyed, rolls Flair over for the 3 count, and openly cries a bit on ppv as he ends his mentor, and friend's, career.

Come on, that would be bloody amazing.

Xero
12-28-2007, 07:11 PM
I don't see Trips just laying down... but I could see him and Flair engaging in a five-mintue staredown before simply turning and leaving the ring. A double-count-out draw is not a loss.

And all throughout the build up, they say that Flair must win or be fired - NOT that he has to lose. It's assumed in this case that Flair stays, but in the end he's gone because he didn't win.

But WWKD's idea would be best.

Nark Order
12-28-2007, 07:25 PM
In reality, I'm thinking a Regal or McMahon interference will cost Trips the match.

Volare
12-30-2007, 12:41 AM
true..or have Trips beat the shit out of Flair and turn Trips Heel..(which would be bad ass)